Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 19-02-2019, 08:09 PM
Master

Unhappy Hurt

As I am quite feminine woman, I tend to attract the masculine guys. And all the masculine guys that I am attracting tend to have a blockage towards me. Actually I don't want to say masculine - feminine, but in that case that you could understand better. The ones who are like macho type of guys tend to have emotional problems...and in some ways they are not very talkative about it either...So even if I am only friend to them I might get hurt by their actions as they sometimes act like kids.
I want to remove that blockage in me. Its true woman want to be in the center of attention and it causes me a lot of pain to not being able to talk about feelings and talk about worries and such. I think that they might me frightened of me. All the guys know that I tend to talk a lot and I think its easy to fall in love with me as I am generous and kind and loving person. It causes me a real deep hurt, that I cannot help them to deal with their emotions ... even in some ways. Don't get me wrong, I don't want a person to force to be opened with me, its not my point, I just see my potential .. of being the helper... and just looking as they get hurt from other people, from situations.. I am just an observer.
Old 19-02-2019, 09:19 PM
Seeker

I don't really know what to say only that David Deida's work helped me a great deal to understand male/female dynamics better.
Old 19-02-2019, 09:29 PM
Master

I would say you are attracted to them, not the other way around. Like attracts like. We tend to get in a rut and repeat bad behaviors. Time to create new ones. Go for the wimpy guy next time.
Old 20-02-2019, 07:48 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I would say you are attracted to them, not the other way around. Like attracts like. We tend to get in a rut and repeat bad behaviors. Time to create new ones. Go for the wimpy guy next time.

Agreed!
I tend to have friends and boyfriends who are showing their emotions and are capable of talking about it. Its much easier to me.
There have been times when I have fallen in love with a guy who I am attracted by his outside look and his mind and perhaps soul too, but there is no collaboration at the physical level that could make this kind of connection work. Sex can be good, but its there is no communication, how long you gonna stay in this relationship? Emotional natures differ so much. Its like more of admiring a person not really being in a relationship with them. And I have cried about it. Because always for them I tend to too needy or too emotional or to childish, but I just have much more emotional capacity and need to be demonstrative with it.
Old 20-02-2019, 07:49 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangeline 77
I don't really know what to say only that David Deida's work helped me a great deal to understand male/female dynamics better.

Like! Yes I have read him!