Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 18-03-2019, 08:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1
I Agreed......that article in National Geographic is a bunch of horse hockey written by a nitwit that doesn't understand science.

His nonsense about "theories" right there shows he's clueless!
Whaaaat...?!

He explains why the common use of the word ''theory'' is misused by those who don't understand what it means in science..
Some people say evolution isn't proven because it's ''just a theory'', but the same applies to the other things mentioned in the article (the part I quoted).

He also mentions that ''Each of these theories is an explanation that has been confirmed to such a degree, by observation and experiment, that knowledgeable experts accept it as fact.''
Old 18-03-2019, 09:44 PM
Che Lazou

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma

This Thread is meant to trace the scientific reasons for differences in physical make up of humans and should not be taken in racist context.

Anthropologists believe, that humans have evolved from primates in Africa during 5- 6 million years ago and their physical makeup changed while migrating to different parts of the world.

Indian Scriptures give an account of their origin from different ' Prajapaties' or Progenitors.

2 billion years ago Brahma, prototype human, produced 10 Progenitors by biological fission on Pamir. 10 Progenitors in their Airy Bodies dispersed in different directions, and became the fore fathers of different human races. as folows

Angira : Red Indians.
Marich : Europeans, Middle East, Indians.
Vashisth : Chinese Japanese, Central Asians.
Pulah ; Short Pygmies
Pilastya : Tall Africans Julus.
Daksha ; Indian
... ... ...
During past 100 millions , there has been a lot of migrations and intermixing.The present Europeans are inter mixture of genetically modified humans 'Gurunds' + Devas sons of Kashyap / Marich, + Aryan Indians. ( Source : The Real History of the Ancient World' ISBN 9788190950268 )

Thus it is apparent that progenitors with different genes are responsible for the difference in physical makeup of humans and not what the Anthropologists speculate. They should update their knowledge, revise the textbooks, and stop misguiding people.
So this is interesting. The key to the theory, and I say theory, since all realities are a possibility to someone, is that it is based on the number 6. 6 is the solution to the empire problem or M-pire problem with M = 2. This solution describes the most efficient way of partitioning a map or the surface of a globe into binary combinations, e.g. male and female. The solution to the M-pire problem with M = 1, also known historically as the Four Colour Theorem, though I really think it should be referred to as the Rule of Four, states that the most efficient way to partition a map of the globe into single "races" (here no distinction would be made between male and female) is using 4 labels. So 6 are required for binary combinations and 4 are required for single labels. Note, both assume there is no mixing. Applying these theorems is essentially a form of government of one's territory, indeed one application of the Four Colour Theorem is the Caste system of India. It is important to note, other than the fact that the theorems do not include the possibility of mixing, that they do not describe a hierarchical order either, in that they describe the partitioning of a surface and which is not linearly ordered. One can apply a linear order, collapsing the surface into a line, however, and this is the basis of racism. Not including the possibility of mixing is conservative, but not necessarily racist. To include the possibility of mixing, an algebra has to be applied, and to make sure such mixing is non-racist, this algebra must respect the fact that the four or six labels are not hierarchically arranged. Personally, I'm still not sure about how to describe such an algebra, but I believe the knowledge is available somewhere.
Old 19-03-2019, 12:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Whaaaat...?!

He explains why the common use of the word ''theory'' is misused by those who don't understand what it means in science..
Some people say evolution isn't proven because it's ''just a theory'', but the same applies to the other things mentioned in the article (the part I quoted).

He also mentions that ''Each of these theories is an explanation that has been confirmed to such a degree, by observation and experiment, that knowledgeable experts accept it as fact.''

Oh boy did I step in it!
My very quick look at this had me thinking that he was saying the exact opposite of what he was saying.

So yes. ...you're correct as is he

That'll learn me to take more time examining something. ....

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 19-03-2019, 12:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1
Oh boy did I step in it!
My very quick look at this had me thinking that he was saying the exact opposite of what he was saying.

So yes. ...you're correct as is he

That'll learn me to take more time examining something. ....
Haha happens to us all!

The title is a bit misleading as it gives the impression he's about to present an alternative to evolution..
Headlines in newspapers and news websites are also notorious for it..
Old 24-03-2019, 09:39 AM
Experiencer

Do these books promote Hindu religion and culture?
These books deal with science and truth and promote universal religion, Hindus were custodians and followers of principles laid down in the scriptures on which these books are based. [/quote]

Science & truth & universal religion? Oxymoron? Aren't all religions man-made?
Which scriptures? See https://www.amazon.com/Urantia-Unite...ia+united+book

Albert Einstein Quotes on Philosophy of Religion, Theology, God: The religion of the future will be a cosmic religion. It should transcend personal God and avoid dogma and theology. Covering both the natural and the spiritual, it should be based on a religious sense arising from the experience of all things natural and spiritual as a meaningful unity. Buddhism answers this description. If there is any religion that could cope with modern scientific needs it would be Buddhism.[/quote]

Yes Buddhism is quite a scientific religion based on Karma Theory. However, it is an offshoot of Hinduism that covers all religion ( except Islam ) including Christianity.

You can see my thread " the Scientific Grading of Religions" Link http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=110632
Old 12-04-2019, 04:18 AM
Master
At the same time, all of the world's history, (and the material universe), since the fall, is insignificant compared with a greater reality involving eternity.

The timeless and eternity is the greater reality and truth, existent.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein