Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 01-11-2010, 01:19 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikron
Greetings Mac and also Sparrow ,sorry took time for me mikron to respond about the concept of reincarnation
and 99.9 that comeback to reincarnate human, allow me to explain further and as well remember , well I am a member of a spiritual light called "Ageless Wisdom where the information for this Light is based on ancient history hidden in sacred texts through all time and has roots in shamballa and the planetary Logos , it is important for me to tell all of you this if and why you don't believe the 99.9 percent

I have started to tell about Time dilation because its important to the Soul side of life , that part when a person dies and they are a step closer to the Soul ,because the Soul is on the mental plane from the astral
There is a change on Atomic level and the level of Light coordinated to spirit changes so does the will/choice and also the level of consciousness changes and the Energy/Form also changes, and because this is the most important focus because Energy and Form is in a balance ratio that effects Intelligent Activity energy from the creator

so all of you know deeply whats actually happening when ones passes to reincarnate

Now what I am going to say next is important and also Spiritual discipline applys because I did note create the plan and there is others may say its done slightly different so if any says that let them go where they may and honor and Light should be given

In the Ageless wisdom there is the concept where we are all going .....Back to the center of the Galaxy ... and before that happens there is work to be done is most way to much also because of Time dilation 500 million years in astral plane working on emotions and 10 billion years on the mental plane working on mental thoughts etc...

the number are not important because each person is so unique and also full of creative wisdom and compassion to be in the Light of all Ascension! what information comes from many The great secret from focus of the Souls perspective is a person reincarnates in human form only 600-800 times before they evolve to another focus in the Creators plan so as an average what I am referring to is an average of 700 lifetimes to perfect the form and again this might cause much trouble for some light workers but the number comes from the creator and I am careful here not to say something different etc

instead I will tell you all a concept in ageless wisdom that applys here that is a celebration called the 90th percent tile in the total number of reincarnations that is the time to be spiritual and wake up to the metaphysical Light and the creation of all Life ....this is where every person on SF is actually is right now ...even if they are just opening up to be spiritual is perfectly fine and honor and Light shared wisdom and collective creativity to all who open to this information 99.9 particiapte for sure the creator has indicated there is a reason for this ..but that reason a person must live wise and honor the Soul and bridge that focus in their own meditation with the Soul to find out!

Namaste
mikron

I see.....
Old 01-11-2010, 03:33 AM
mikron

Smile The Souls take on Reincarnation

Greetings Mac just a small humble follow-up ... The ironic part to open to a higher Aspect ..a Human Being is already Physical,Emotional and Mental thinking! so already a person has a presence in those three planes! So it's already a step in the world of Souls, means a clearing of those 3 levels of being! The program for reincarnation is set up by the creator on so much a grander scale and average 700 live times to explore a complex situation, when a light worker decides to go on the path of the soul , then those 700 lifetimes are accelerated! this is a time to be more responsible in learning about complex choices involed in reincarnation
Old 01-11-2010, 03:54 AM
mac

Quote:
Greetings Mac just a small humble follow-up ... The ironic part to open to a higher Aspect ..a Human Being is already Physical,Emotional and Mental thinking! so already a person has a presence in those three planes! So it's already a step in the world of Souls, means a clearing of those 3 levels of being! The program for reincarnation is set up by the creator on so much a grander scale and average 700 live times to explore a complex situation, when a light worker decides to go on the path of the soul , then those 700 lifetimes are accelerated! this is a time to be more responsible in learning about complex choices involed in reincarnation

I expect Sparrow will be very interested in both your latest postings.
Old 02-11-2010, 08:10 PM
LightFilledHeart

Recognizing none of us have a definitive answer on the subject, here is my considered opinion

We can come back as anything we want, in order to enter into the perfect right medium for the growth/learning our souls are seeking. Spirit pervades all, and that includes elementals, plant life, rocks and minerals, the animal kingdom... you name it! There is no limitation in that respect. Spirit (consciousness) can enter into whatever form it choses. I am not one who holds the belief that animals, plants and minerals are lower forms of life... on the contray! So I would not consider it back-tracking for a human to come back as an animal. In fact, in many instances, I'm aware that animals are in fact more highly evolved in so far as spiritual advancement goes... especially companion animals who step into the role of guides and teachers for their humans, acting as high spiritual teaching-masters, masquerading in humble fursuits!!!

Do I say this is unrefuted fact? Of course not. It is my highest truth... that which is provided to me when I ask spirit what is accurate? What is so? Is it everyone's truth? Certainly not! And as I stated at the start of my post, none of us can "prove" our point of view, so it really does boil down to opinion and nothing else! I for one do not need to have everyone agree with my point of view. I know that Truth is One, Paths are Many I'm not the least bit threatened by someone holding a different point of view/opinion from the one I hold. We're all on our paths and we all exactly where we're supposed to be Only those insecure in their position need to defend it, and only those lacking entrenched in ego (i.e., control freaks) have the need to "right" all the time [IMO!]
Old 02-11-2010, 08:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart

Do I say this is unrefuted fact? Of course not. It is my highest truth... that which is provided to me when I ask spirit what is accurate? What is so? Is it everyone's truth? Certainly not! And as I stated at the start of my post, none of us can "prove" our point of view, so it really does boil down to opinion and nothing else! I for one do not need to have everyone agree with my point of view. I know that Truth is One, Paths are Many I'm not the least bit threatened by someone holding a different point of view/opinion from the one I hold. We're all on our paths and we all exactly where we're supposed to be Only those insecure in their position need to defend it, and only those lacking entrenched in ego (i.e., control freaks) have the need to "right" all the time [IMO!]
I just want to say that I respect your caution here. It's good to see someone not presenting their findings as universal fact.

I think animals can be guides too, but I don't agree on the mineral and rock incarnations. As far as I know, rocks are just pieces of the earth's skin, like the hair on my body. They're just pieces of matter used by a higher source/living being (like human, animal, tree, perhaps earth also). Stuff has energy, but that doesn't make it sentient,as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited by Chrysaetos : 02-11-2010 at 08:28 PM.
Old 02-11-2010, 08:59 PM
mikron

Smile Some Metaphysical Thoughts & Ideas

Greetings LightFilledHeart Thank for your sharing in this matter and virtue is the only focus I wish to share here myself! I would like just say without having to defend any position as you say The Animal kingdom is below the human kingdom and the kingdom we are all moving to right now that is the kingdom of Souls or Spiritual kingdom! The focus of the Soul here on Earth is to create Light and Life sharing. I don't believe Animals/pets have that same focus as human to participate and I do not consider they have the same openness to share there like humans can do, especially in the inter connectedness in onenes in all

maybe one way to say this for the extra ordinary pet this life time maybe in one or two lifetimes they can become human

All is just sharing to allow creativity to flow and share Insight and Resonance

Namaste mikron
Old 02-11-2010, 09:20 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Greetings LightFilledHeart Thank for your sharing in this matter and virtue is the only focus I wish to share here myself! I would like just say without having to defend any position as you say The Animal kingdom is below the human kingdom and the kingdom we are all moving to right now that is the kingdom of Souls or Spiritual kingdom! The focus of the Soul here on Earth is to create Light and Life sharing. I don't believe Animals/pets have that same focus as human to participate and I do not consider they have the same openness to share there like humans can do, especially in the inter connectedness in onenes in all

maybe one way to say this for the extra ordinary pet this life time maybe in one or two lifetimes they can become human

All is just sharing to allow creativity to flow and share Insight and Resonance

Namaste mikron

Greetings, Mikron I don't see it the way you do, but I love the respectful manner in which you disagree. That is how all discourse SHOULD be. I'm afraid since there is no way you can know for certain that your position regarding the animal kingdom being "below" the human kingdom (and humans ARE considered animals, after all.. we are not plants or protists! ) is indeed correct, we will just have to agree to disagree. I respect your opinion/point of view and your right to hold it, but I hold a very different one.

Namaste to you as well

Last edited by LightFilledHeart : 03-11-2010 at 12:04 AM.
Old 03-11-2010, 12:09 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

With the notion in mind that there truly be reincarnations.....can we come back as something NOT human ?

Can we choose to maybe be something NOT seen as living. Such as a tree or rock ?

Can we come back as animals ?

Or maybe even ET's . ( )

Lynn

Hello

It is not like me to take back to the beginning what I have put forth.....here I will.

I possed this question as I had a very long discussion this summer on this very quesiton with a group I walk with. NOT all like minded BUT we openly listened to the thouhts of other's .

It came from me middle Son in something he asked me once that got me thinking along this. That Animals come to him in Spirit and that the LOVEd family pets ext to with one in one's death.....BUT that the World animals have their own place as man at time is very mean to them. He asked if somoene that LOVed those animals ( as we were watching a show on the Whales Hunt) if the one that died on the boat that was whale hunting came back maybe as a whale. Goeshow fitting would that BE. (I of course told him any loss of life is sad )

Now that we are back here.....I want to hear some thoughts.....

Lynn

Lynn
Old 03-11-2010, 04:31 AM
White Wolf

Hello Lynn and everyone,

Sorry to butt in late, but I was only just directed to this thread.

As a kid, I was taught that humanity is the highest evolution of the soul, and that we have all "progressed" through the plant and animal kingdoms to arrive here. That was a problem for me, as I liked a lot of animals a lot more than certain humans...

As an adult, I have come to believe that souls who are incarnate as human beings - or the equivalent on other planets - have always existed either as "spirits", or when physically incarnate, as "humans". (The way a lot of human beings behave, reincarnating as an animal could only be a step up...)

Perhaps if I live long enough, some experience or epiphany will alter my beliefs on the subject, but that is where I'm at right now, in 2010.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
I've been pondering the question of whether or not we have a choice in terms of whether we come back to reincarnate or go on to other experiences in the realms of spirit. I do not know for sure... I'm guessing we are "advised", but not co-erced. I would imagine, like all other things, it is a matter of free will choice, but having said that I also imagine there might be realms of spirit that require a certain level of consciousness to enter, and without having achieved that, into which one can not be given access.

I do know everyone says when you "die" and have an OOB you are greeted by dead relatives and drawn inexorably towards a great loving light at the end of the tunnel. Supposedly you are allowed to stay or return, according to your choice. But my friend Dannion says he did not experience that. He was ORDERED back, kicking and screaming the whole way! He did not want to return, but was slam-dunked back into his body without ceremony or preamble. The beings who instructed him in the spirit realms he entered during the 28 some odd minutes he was clinically "dead" did not give him a choice... rather they gave him a charge! A mission or assignment to accomplish back here on earth... and sent him packing! Maybe it's true you get to decide whether you reincarnate again, but in at least one case that choice did NOT apply to someone who'd left his body for nearly half an hour and did NOT want to come back to it...!

LightFilledHeart, I had a similar experience to your friend.

In my case, I was not "forced" back ... but it did feel like a case of tough-love, if ever there was one! I was given a choice, after being told in no uncertain terms that there were matters left unfinished here (on earth).

The best way I can explain my experience is to say that my soul apparently doesn't feel pain - physical or emotional - so she [it?] made the decision to return. There have been times I have really regretted that choice, too.

White Wolf
Old 03-11-2010, 04:44 AM
Administrator
Hello White Wolf

NO one is never late. I re started this thread to bring it back to where it all began to invite in NEW one's that might well find a path to it.

I so appreciate the reply.....I so LOVe this

" I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge -- myth is more potent than history -- dreams are more powerful than facts -- hope always triumphs over experience -- laughter is the cure for grief -- love is stronger than death."

- Robert Fulghum

Thank ye for the thoughts......LOVe is stronger than death.....I know I work with Spirits there is NO true death....just LOVe.

Lynn