Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2006, 01:32 PM
soulauraz

Question Twin Identity

Hi Everyone,

I have a theory: Soulmates are people in which you are connected to on a divine level and soulgroups are the people in which you chose to have in your life (eg. parents, close friends, etc). Twin flames i believe are the person you feel a connection on all levels - someone who understands you completely, more so than anyone else, including our own parents. So my theory is that we have a twin identity.

My Conclusions are based on a experience I had a while back. I have this male friend that I have known all my life and have come to trust him completely. I have analysed the whole event through help from my guides and spirit friends. When I was standing at the mirror doing a self-evaluation on a physical level, I had a weird yet amazing and exciting, and confusing thing happen. I saw this friend, looking back at me. At that point in time I thought it was just my imagination, yet it kept occurring. My friend is not into spirituality or any form of religion or belief system like this, so it was not him trying to contact me that way. I saw him, then it separated and then i saw me on the one side of this mirror and him on the other, then it placed me behind him, but it was transparent, and looked as though he and I were one.

So my conclusion is that in this lifetime - because humanity is becoming more aware of their own individual oneness, that there is someone out there that is our exact twin identity. my friend likes all of the qualities in me and vice versa. So my question is this:

Is it possible amongst all other possibilities (ie soulmates, soulgroups and twin flames) to have a Twin Identity?

Also how can you tell if your partner is the One?
Old 12-12-2006, 08:13 PM
~Jay~

Hmmm, I'm glad you shared your experience in the mirror with your friend solauraz, as I had something similar happen to me the other day in meditation.

I was happily walking in a lovely field on a sunny day, when I saw a friend of mine (male) in the distance. I walked closer up to him, then I saw myself actually walk into his body - and become one with him! Nothing like that! you understand, just mine & his body images over-laying eachother....

I wondered why on Earth I'd been shown this, but your theory would make sense....I have often thought he is like a male version of myself with his interests, likes/dislikes, talents etc.... it always amazes me when we compare notes on these things!

Interesting, for sure. Although the crystallinks website & some others say that twin flames normally remain in the etheric and guide us whilst we are embodied. But that isn't always the case, I suppose - and it's not to say that they are right, anyway!
Old 13-12-2006, 08:41 AM
soulauraz

hi Jaycee,
Thankyou for sharing your own experience. I agree completely with the reply. It is amazing what us mere mortals can learn from one another. As for the websites and other sources of info on Twin Flames, etc... You are right most of the time it is just the belief of the person whom it was written/stated by.
Thanks for your comment, it is nice to receieve replies as it gives everyone a chance to learn something new

Unconditional Light and Love
Soulauraz
Closed Thread