Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 08-01-2020, 04:03 PM
Seeker

Just want to share my story...

Hi,
I would like to share my story.

I dont believe in soul mates or twinflames but i can say i believe in psychic abilities and had psychic connections with multiple people so far. after 7 years of having experienced these connections, I realized Im just sensitive to others energy. was haunted by 11:11 and had lots of synchronicity's and mind bending experience with a coworker. 4 years back I saw him in office and I predicted his name correctly (a synchronicity gave me that information) and used to have small visions that later came true.

i went to severe depression, anxiety and he used to stay in my mind 24/7. intense connection,telepathy all made me frustrated so i left the job. i was mentally very exhausted. no contact between us and never had relationship with him. we spoke few times in office. in the last 3 to 4 years i had lots of syncs but i think most of them are generated from my own thoughts except 2 to 3 syncs actually predicted future event. none of these syncs in 4 years ever mentioned the word twin or soulmate or anything like that so i thought since i dont believe in them it didnt show up. but one strange sync i got after i completely decided to move on from him both in mind and physical was like this " Twins separated will meet at camp and decide to reunite". after that its been two years i didnt see a single message or sign or sync till now. this sign makes me think sometimes but not in to this too much . and im happy i became normal again after much struggle
Old 25-04-2022, 05:52 AM
Seeker

Hi All
Its again me. adding to my own story. 3 years ago I wrote here about my story. and its been total 6 years since he stopped talking to me and 4 and half years since I last saw him.

In 2015 January he and I both joined in the same company where I saw him for the first time. In 2017, shortly after I left my job , he left the job too and moved to a different city in Florida to take up job in different company. I'm sure it is to move away from me and to move on from me. I've noticed some interesting things here in this journey.

In the beginning of 2020, I had an opportunity to move to Rhode Island but I declined because of its cold winters and moved to AZ from Florida in MAY 2021 because of tragic personal circumstances . I never wanted to leave Florida but i had no choice. In the exact same month, he took up a job in RHODE Island in the exact same location which I declined to move in 2020. As some offices are still not open , I'm not sure if he is still working from home(FLORIDA) for that company or he actually moved to RHODE ISLAND yet.

I took a long break from my career for 5 years and restarting my career, attended some interviews. I got selected for a project and the company is located in FLORIDA and its remote position for me from ARIZONA. I usually think about him few times and will go on with my life. but since few days I was feeling down and cant focus on my work and feel sad and he was constantly on my mind. So i had this urge to look him up in google and was having this thought in my mind that "he is getting married" or something along that line but didn't find anything in google. the next day I searched again and found a picture of him with a girl and they are engaged and marriage date is fixed. Did my soul knew it before I googled it and felt sad or he thought about me in someway and that triggered my thinking about him I'm not sure. we never dated because I was not single but he knew how i felt about him and he never showed interest so I guess its just since I'm sensitive to the energy i happened to know it. does anybody here have any insights ... thank you all
Seeker

Hi All
Its again me. adding to my own story. 3 years ago I wrote here about my story. and its been total 6 years since he stopped talking to me and 4 and half years since I last saw him.

In 2015 January he and I both joined in the same company where I saw him for the first time. In 2017, shortly after I left my job , he left the job too and moved to a different city in Florida to take up job in different company. I'm sure it is to move away from me and to move on from me. I've noticed some interesting things here in this journey.

In the beginning of 2020, I had an opportunity to move to Rhode Island but I declined because of its cold winters and moved to AZ from Florida in MAY 2021 because of tragic personal circumstances . I never wanted to leave Florida but i had no choice. In the exact same month, he took up a job in RHODE Island in the exact same location which I declined to move in 2020. As some offices are still not open , I'm not sure if he is still working from home(FLORIDA) for that company or he actually moved to RHODE ISLAND yet.

I took a long break from my career for 5 years and restarting my career, attended some interviews. I got selected for a project and the company is located in FLORIDA and its remote position for me from ARIZONA. I usually think about him few times and will go on with my life. but since few days I was feeling down and cant focus on my work and feel sad and he was constantly on my mind. So i had this urge to look him up in google and was having this thought in my mind that "he is getting married" or something along that line but didn't find anything in google. the next day I searched again and found a picture of him with a girl and they are engaged and marriage date is fixed. Did my soul knew it before I googled it and felt sad or he thought about me in someway and that triggered my thinking about him I'm not sure. we never dated because I was not single but he knew how i felt about him and he never showed interest so I guess its just since I'm sensitive to the energy i happened to know it. does anybody here have any insights ... thank you all
Seeker

Hi All

Old 25-04-2022, 09:35 PM
Master
Wow! All I can say is thanks for updating your information..

Seems your in a bit of a struggle, call it intuition or downloading or uploading from the astral planes, some where ~ science says your connected even in vast alternate universes- of that wasn’t enough there’s quantum entanglement and if that wasn’t enough there is soulmates and twin flames…

It’s great you let go~ but even though your getting syncs doesn’t seem he’s going down or feeling the same way you do- hence getting married.

But it doesn’t mean a path hasn’t been cleared for you by the universe but a path could be cleared for her also- his fiancé??

Not that competence is.. but everything tells me you should move on and try to go the way forward as you have been.. but something tells me from what I know in science and physics and spirituality ~ that if there’s a chance for you in this life or the next, some where it’s already happening…

Just takes its time to manifest in all life universes.. if it’s the true thing.. then all worlds will collapse for it~ and I know that what I would want..I want the truth..

I want what’s best for my feelings, and heart..

What does yours truly say?? How do you feel coming a couple years away from it?

Is it still intense?

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 25-04-2022, 10:53 PM
Seeker

Hi LostSoul
Thanks for the reply.
I agree with your thoughts. I have moved on with my life and trying to make it better and worthy. I sometimes feel the pull towards him but its not that intense like i had it years ago. These type of connections touches soul deeply and hard to forget but I can just keep going now. May be it was meant to teach me a lesson about myself.
And speaking of synchronicities, few minutes ago i saw a message on cornflakes packet and it said “Creating a wave of cascading changes”. Isnt that so in sync ??Im just going to join the new job tomorrow!
Old 26-04-2022, 02:05 PM
Master
Awww good luck~ yes they can be intense and cascades…

Maybe you have your own answer…

But not giving up hope for where you are entangled?

There’s still the alternative worlds.. they bring worlds crashing down once you find your true partner, desires and relishes all in side a continuum… just to meet in this world…

It’s hard when you know your right for someone and it doesn’t meet your expectations… have rely on other worldly surpasses …

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 26-04-2022, 05:14 PM
Experiencer
@rosegretta - I think you're very wise to take this course. Live your life. The things you need will find you. This other show - the one with the guy in RI - will no doubt play out in the background - but you can only walk where your feet are.

And, as lostsoul13 pointed out, don't let hope go. Not hope for the two of you getting together - hope for your life to be wonderful. Open your heart, smell the air, and feel the love your life has for you. Feel how amazing it is to have your feet on your path. To feel your life all around you, coming alive, welcoming you, bringing you home.
Old 26-04-2022, 05:46 PM
Seeker

Hi Justin
Thank you so much for your kind and inspiring words

Hi LostSoul:
I made commitment (Promise)to myself a year ago to never reach out to him again in life regardless of how i feel about the situation or deep connection or how its turned out in future. A promise is something i never broke before.

Thank you for your wishes :-)