Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 07-05-2017, 01:18 PM
Newbie ;)

Question awakes another question, is God some kind of an outside entity, separate from us?
Old 07-05-2017, 01:27 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awaleiya
Question awakes another question, is God some kind of an outside entity, separate from us?

God is everyone and everything, where everyone and everything is God

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking
Old 07-05-2017, 01:36 PM
Knower

No. God is everywhere, within and without.
But without initially looking out, we’ll never get “the” within.

If that makes sense.
Old 07-05-2017, 01:58 PM
Master
He does all the time to different people that we read about and he shos that he i not one thing or the other but he is anything, everything and nothing.
Old 07-05-2017, 03:26 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Your post here is a bit too ego in nature because you never get along with any God or Gods, and it may be true for certain Gods up in the Cosmos but you should select certain bad God to point to . It can't be all human as ego as an ox or shy as a sleepy cat.

My opinion is deity are intelligence beings with his own agendas or purpose in their mind. Some are good and others are evil-minded. They maybe greedy or regardless of other feeling and others are better than as guide of improvement of human right. But they also has his limitations. But they or no one want to make himself too busy or troublesome.......They're not as human expected ---- they're the panacea of all problems. That's you misunderstanding them or him. They're omnipotent that's true.... But...... And it isn't as all religions have said their founders Gods are the creator of everything or life. Human is hard to have a true understanding of him or them.

If a god of protection is unable to protect then it is dead or gone or powerless.
If a god of wellness is unable to fight disease then it is dead or gone or powerless.

The only things that seem a constant in this life are of pestilence and strife, so if there are gods for them they must be energetically surged. I think you're just giving these locus points too much credit. Do you praise a computer program for being a good virus-blocker or do you replace it if you suffer a malicious attack? If these greater beings wanted worship then they are certainly going about it the wrong way.
Old 07-05-2017, 03:38 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awaleiya

When God is inside you (as you think) then you're the God. But when you refer God is outside of you then God is God and you're the soul or spirit of you that's inside of you.

God can never inside you unless he's integrated in you or passed your skin and stay inside you . Then he's not god of you, which is clear to verify that point.

Once I was lying down on my sofa, then a deity going in from the door and he tried to ware me up. He touched my hand then I understood that he wanted to talk to me.......

And they're others from universe going down from universe and trying to shaking hand with me before he wanted to ask my help to transform him or their group members into purely formed Gods.

My aunty (died earlier ) came to me, who's about one and a half feet , floating in front of me when after the second day of my uncle's death and I asked her, why she came to me? She answered, my uncle told her that I've become God and just came to see me. Then she was fleeing from my door......

So my spirit has become God that's true. I myself have see or easy to see my own spirit God of me. I've three spirit Gods who's outside separate from my body now. One is with the Christianity heaven in the universe. Another one is a Buddha wearing robes and staying with my another spirit God. That's two of them staying with Buddha Amitaba in other place of Buddha group in the universe. So Gods are living beings outside our body. My spirit can stay inside my body but without their support then I may get tire more easily......
Old 07-05-2017, 06:48 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascophore
If a god of protection is unable to protect then it is dead or gone or powerless.
If a god of wellness is unable to fight disease then it is dead or gone or powerless.

The only things that seem a constant in this life are of pestilence and strife, so if there are gods for them they must be energetically surged. I think you're just giving these locus points too much credit. Do you praise a computer program for being a good virus-blocker or do you replace it if you suffer a malicious attack? If these greater beings wanted worship then they are certainly going about it the wrong way.

I think you should know first some ideas about what's in the spiritual realm ? In the spiritual realm there're all sorts of living beings that we called them Gods or deity. They're including the aliens, alien beast, demons, inferior God(ghosts of Gods), animal Gods (in animal, birds, reptiles, sea creatures, insect, half animal half human body..........shapes) each of them are the third line Gods.

Who's the first line God? That's the creator, l give him named as Light Power. He's blue light energy transparent God who creates life.

So they're millions of possible strong enough Gods as you think or as God Jehovah types of Gods up in the universe. Each of them can come on earth to form a religion as good as Christianity, Buddhism, Taoism, Shivaism ...... Or others religions. They're all equally can match with each other. But why not all of them do create religions on earth? They want less responsibility and confrontation .......

So far there's no one (God) bold to deal with that kind of protection that you or human request. The reason is simple they're not super power of nature. They've rivals of all kind from deity. God Jehovah is more or just above them a little bit that's still can't as the supreme of all deity. Not even to heal all the diseases brought by the aliens or alien beast on earth. Alien beast can control any person to do crime or evil. Just this alien beast no God can win over it and it isn't easy to conquer all as well. But they're eliminated by me now.

That's why all the good Gods transferred all their dharma energy into my body. They're Jesus, God Jehovah, Buddha Sakyamuni, Supreme Emperor of heaven, Old Angel, Good Energy (in energy form), Light Power ( Creator) .......... and my connection of energy to all my Goddesses wife, again my energy connection to the energy in the universe ........ So far they've created a special tough "me", strong enough to defeat all the bad aliens...... bad Gods or demons or healing diseases, prevention of natural disasters and so on in both realms.

The process is going on as what you or others are requesting for. But it isn't an easy task. And nothing that simple. It takes time and consideration or forbearance ...... You can always wait and see some days peace is implemented贯彻to all levels of human need. So my work isn't so limited on just what human want only and they're more tough work to benefit all of you , good and bad. But the bad can't be bad some days going to come ..... That's you
Old 07-05-2017, 06:59 PM
Suspended
Quote:
So far there's no one (God) bold to deal with that kind of protection that you or human request. The reason is simple they're not super power of nature. They've rivals of all kind from deity. God Jehovah is more or just above them a little bit that's still can't as the supreme of all deity. Not even to heal all the diseases brought by the aliens or alien beast on earth. Alien beast can control any person to do crime or evil. Just this alien beast no God can win over it and it isn't easy to conquer all as well. But they're eliminated by me now.

Then there's no reason to worship a god that cannot help us. Right? Might as well focus all that you can on bettering yourself and making yourself a 'better god' then the current gods that lie enfeebled by the very energies they vowed to protect others from.

Quote:
That's why all the good Gods transferred all their dharma energy into my body. They're Jesus, God Jehovah, Buddha Sakyamuni, Supreme Emperor of heaven, Old Angel, Good Energy (in energy form), Light Power ( Creator) .......... and my connection of energy to all my Goddesses wife, again my energy connection to the energy in the universe ........ So far they've created a special tough "me", strong enough to defeat all the bad aliens...... bad Gods or demons or healing diseases, prevention of natural disasters and so on in both realms.
If you ask me the way you put it, the 'bad aliens' are the ones we should focus on and work with as they're strong enough to destroy or harm gods.

Quote:
The process is going on as what you or others are requesting for. But it isn't an easy task. And nothing that simple. It takes time and consideration or forbearance ...... You can always wait and see some days peace is implemented贯彻to all levels of human need. So my work isn't so limited on just what human want only and they're more tough work to benefit all of you , good and bad. But the bad can't be bad some days going to come ..... That's you
So while the forces of the supposed 'dark side' proliferate and spread, grow and consume, rise and conquer the proposed 'light side' must sit back and 'be patient'. It sounds to me, like if there are deities that aren't just power nodes to tap into and drain for personal use then they are of not a gentle or kind orientation towards mortality. Prey waits.
Old 07-05-2017, 08:24 PM
Guide

Quote:
No, for those people who said no God is wrong! He shows me who he's. He descenting from the sky when Jesus asking me to look up to the sky and he's entering into my body. And I saw him with my naked eyes. He told me, he's God Jehovah. He's like a white pigeon slowly enter my body from my head. He's from far universe.

jehova is not my god. he is not the real god. jehova is not the name of god.
do not force your fake god onto me for you'll make me force my god onto you, and you wont like that.
i know god because i talked to him, and he listened to my prayers made me feel safe and loved. no other 'god' did that. and this is all i ever hoped to feel from god.

i rather let this end here, if you don't mind.
Old 07-05-2017, 08:24 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascophore
Then there's no reason to worship a god that cannot help us. Right? Might as well focus all that you can on bettering yourself and making yourself a 'better god' then the current gods that lie enfeebled by the very energies they vowed to protect others from.

If you ask me the way you put it, the 'bad aliens' are the ones we should focus on and work with as they're strong enough to destroy or harm gods.

So while the forces of the supposed 'dark side' proliferate and spread, grow and consume, rise and conquer the proposed 'light side' must sit back and 'be patient'. It sounds to me, like if there are deities that aren't just power nodes to tap into and drain for personal use then they are of not a gentle or kind orientation towards mortality. Prey waits.

To worship good God means you're on the right track. Otherwise you may be swayed to the dark side. That's if you've no total protection but at least some protections.

Now, bad aliens or alien beasts are all eliminated or tamed by me. I've "eyes" on them. I defeated almost all of them.

The dark side has no future now, not even a bit of chances to rampage in the universe. And almost all returned to surrender to me. In the universe is more peaceful nowadays. There's only small number who still struggling for their fight or evil minded who intends....

Only on earth, they're many hideout and plenty of food supply. So it's comparatively harder to deal with them. But I can always hunt them down anytime|anywhere... But it takes time to accomplish it. The devil can be quiet for sometime but not long they will go out for their evildoing again. And human is the hiding places for the demons, that's why I'm tracking them
and stirring up their anger to fight me ........ So don't worry about what you or human need or want ....

Last edited by Jeremy Bong : 07-05-2017 at 11:37 PM.