Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 11-06-2016, 07:35 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by organic born
I think I may have just met two of them this morning in a semi lucid dream. The occurrence of the dream was at that ripe period for such things, having awoken for about a half an hour at 5:45am, then falling back to a dreaming sleep around 6:15am for a short time. The dream started with my being at a big box retail store and I was met at the end of an aisle by these two roughly 8 foot tall males who approached me and introduced themselves. Now I already know not to pay too much attention to the overall details in a dream, it's often our minds trying to add context to the events of a ethereal nature, but what I did pay close attention to is the affect/energy-emanation that these two men were exuding. That, and I've never met such large folks in the dream state before.

Now you use the term "warrior male" but you must be using the term as an abstract because these two didn't feel anything like the ego assured type individuals that one would normally apply the term "warrior" to. Their affects were deeply relaxed and amazingly friendly. The one was asking me about carpooling to some town that I didn't recognized the name, and again I suspected that this was just to bring context to a connection that had nothing to do with the words,

If these are the "warriors" that your referring to what an absolute treat to find myself in their company for those few moments. I deeply read energy signatures as a reflex among everyone I meet in my waking life, I have never run across emanations as clean and as comforting as these. It only lasted about 30 seconds but the imprint was unmistakable. I awoke with the feeling that I had just stretched my unconscious boundaries as to what is possible when it comes to an energetic state-of-being.

What would you know about such things? :)

That's really cool that you might have met them. They are warriors in the sense that they are off planet explorers, peace officers I guess you could call it, trained for any possible scenario, the mission definitely comes with a lot of risks, especially risks of possible war, and there already have been many wars they've had to resolve... but they usually do so in peaceful ways. But they are a very loving and compassionate people. Their weaponry is just self defence based as they don't like harming people, for example they might freeze a hostile enemy in an orb like technology that doesn't harm the person. Unfortunately, they wouldn't win against humans in a battle, because they refuse to resort to that kind of violence and a very high number of us don't believe they would be capable of staying high frequency in that type of scenario, just because they haven't been around that kind of violence before, we think it would be very hard on them to deal with.
These are brave men who have volunteered to do very dangerous missions, and its very hard on them emotionally, physically, mentally, etc. They have to do a lot to adjust to the frequency here, it's not an easy process for them.

Their technology is rendered useless once they become low frequency because it's all built to be high frequency and spiritual based, and unfortunately being around a lot of violence can lower their frequency rapidly leaving them vulnerable to attack and even death, since they are not used to it. That's why they do not want to have anything to do with humans in general and prefer working behind the scenes.

I don't think a lot of people realize it, but when my ET team mates come down to earth, they have to go through a process of adjustment and it really sucks for them. I am actually the one who has to support them when they come here LoL.

Oh, also if you met them in a lucid dream then it must mean they really wanted to meet you, because they actually have to have an OBE experience at the same time as you in order to meet you that way.
Old 11-06-2016, 10:26 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by keokutah
That's really cool that you might have met them. They are warriors in the sense that they are off planet explorers, peace officers I guess you could call it, trained for any possible scenario, the mission definitely comes with a lot of risks, especially risks of possible war, and there already have been many wars they've had to resolve... but they usually do so in peaceful ways. But they are a very loving and compassionate people.
I don't think a lot of people realize it, but when my ET team mates come down to earth, they have to go through a process of adjustment and it really sucks for them. I am actually the one who has to support them when they come here LoL.

Oh, also if you met them in a lucid dream then it must mean they really wanted to meet you, because they actually have to have an OBE experience at the same time as you in order to meet you that way.

Thanks for the clarification on the food situation! I figured there had to be a work-around, and that that work-around had to align with the evolved system that is/was already in place. I only ran across the bacterial interdependent aspect of our bodily processes about a year ago, in a most serious way, and now I tend to watch-for and respect it's presence in relation to just about everything!

I'm still processing the implications of this mornings meeting. What you are saying makes sense. There were two who were present, one made the personal encounter while the other held back, in what felt like an energetic supportive role for the one initiating the contact. They were both of strong bodily stature, and they both had dark colored beards. But again the visuals were taking a backseat to the energy that accompanied their presence. I felt like a portal or so was being opened, with the texture of the ones personality being the substance that was making the transfer.

Something similar to this happened about a month ago, in a conversation that I was having with Baile. I tried to respond to a reply from Baile in the evening but nothing jelled. I had a lucid dream that night where such a portal was opened as well, only that one wasn't as crisp as this one was. The earlier one felt like something of an introduction, while this one this morning felt uniquely solid.

I'm pretty accustomed to odd things occurring, this has been going on for many years. But this portal thing is pretty new. It's the clarity that comes with it, which then follows me into the day. It's like getting an upgrade on my operating system with all the old data structure remaining in place. Whatever I was thinking before, I'm still thinking, only the foundation that's "doing the thinking" feels smoother and more stable. (if that makes any sense :)

I'm not about to project what may occur next, I don't feel like getting hung-up on speculation. The human imagination can be a messy distraction and can do more to create blockages by projecting scattered and unhelpful scenarios. And I'm also willing to chalk-it-up as a very cool fluke, albeit a most interesting and welcomed one, should this be the case.

For the moment I feel pleasantly stunned, thanks again for your input in relation to this stuff, your take on all this is most interesting! :)
Old 12-06-2016, 04:09 AM
Ascender
Quote:
But they are a very loving and compassionate people. Their weaponry is just self defence based as they don't like harming people,
This conversation with you has been interesting enough that I'm seeing the need for further study. I was led to the book by Paola Harris entitled "How does One Speak to a Ball of Light?"

What other authors would you suggest?
Old 12-06-2016, 04:47 AM
Deactivated Account

If it was a star gate portal and you're getting downloads maybe you are ET. I have two portals in my house right now and my teammates are using my house as some kind of base, needless to say my house is very protected LoL and a lot of weird things happen around here. I minded it at first because I was so used to living alone and having my own privacy, but they've adjusted since and now they don't bother me as much.

And I'm sorry, I don't read much so I wouldn't be able to suggest any books.
Old 12-06-2016, 05:43 PM
Ascender
Quote:
If it was a star gate portal and you're getting downloads maybe you are ET. I have two portals in my house right now and my teammates are using my house as some kind of base, needless to say my house is very protected LoL and a lot of weird things happen around here.
I'm not thinking that this one is a physical portal but more in relation to our manor of perceiving. We hold tight to ourselves a structural composite of beliefs and assumptions that tend to 'intently' determine the manor of our humanized perceptions. I was reading the book "Rita's World: a View from the Non-Physical" which is a channeled book written by Frank DeMarco, and he penned this most interesting quote which essentially mirrors what I've seen when I've experienced an OBE:

this from Rita:
"the prime change when you drop the body is that you cease to be unaware of the rest of your being. I put it in that double-negative form purposefully because “cease to be unaware” has a different set of nuances than “become aware” or even “remember again.” It is not an act of will on the part of the soul departing 3D life, but of perception. It is more like opening your eyes than it is like determining to see."

So there's this layer of almost inner-institutionalized-expectation-of-assumptions that blanketly covers our perception of who we are in this lifetime. The portal I saw seemed to be more of an opening in relation to this normal manor of perception. I was simi-lucid at the time, so my normal manor of wakeful-being was actively engaged in the dream and it seemed that this portal was affecting my more wakeful manor-of-continual perception.

When I've been OBE the contrast is stark enough that it seems to stand in enough of a contradiction with my waking life that little of what's being experienced comes across as transferable. While this one, the other morning, followed me into my waking state in a viable way. It was brief but it's changing how I feel about myself, and how I interact with the folks who surround me.

So this one seemed less about a physical occurrence and dealt specifically with my manor of physicalized programing. The ability to view through our lifetime of programmable containers is a tough thing to do. It simply isn't an intellectual undertaking, it's more about our potency-of-being.

Quote:
And I'm sorry, I don't read much so I wouldn't be able to suggest any books.
Knowing that you don't read much lends a great deal of credibility to what you've been saying so far. For me, the experiences come first, and the research then follows, in relation to the direct implications of those encounters. You have said a great deal along the way that would have required a great deal of study in order to formulate such observations "intellectually". I'm impressed! :)