Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 01-07-2017, 06:33 PM
Knower

White feather missing cat

Our young cat went missing 4 days ago from our garden, she is quite timid and her idea of hunting is chasing leaves! This morning we were feeling upset about it and talking about some success stories we had read about cats finding their way home after several weeks/ months, as I was talking about it I turned to look at the garden and from the sky directly in front of me a feather fell and landed on the grass, it seemed to appear from no where, what would this mean if it were a sign? Would it mean the cat is dead or that the cat will return like the chat we were having that moment?
Old 01-07-2017, 07:06 PM
Master
i'm thinking that it meant "the angels are listening" to you and that they
are attentive to your desires. i don't know that it portends any specific
outcome for the situation at hand, nor that it signifies any particular
condition that your missing cat is in.
if you live in a neighborhood (as opposed to the countryside), it might be
that your cat has found it's way into a nearby garage (that seems common);
perhaps it got trapped in there and you might discover it through visiting
your neighbors and inquiring(?).
Old 01-07-2017, 07:47 PM
Master
What feelings were you having when you saw the feather? That may be a key to interpretation.

Yes I would definitely agree with Horace here to ask around your neighborhood with as much descriptive information as you can about your cat. Maybe it is that somebody has seen her.

Best wishes dear calineee.
Old 02-07-2017, 04:46 AM
Knower

I have mailed flyers to all our neighbours with pictures of the cat, problem with my neighbourhood is neighbours are rarely in their houses, always away or at work! At the moment before seeing the feather I was feeling hopeful and optimistic. I had been feeling sad then started to talk about a kitten who returned after 9 days missing of its own accord, I felt a wave of optimism and hope then looked out of the window to see the feather fall in front of me right in the centre of the garden.

I'm more used to seeing numerical symbols, recently I have been seeing a lot of 22 and 222/2222. I will update this thread if she turns up.
Old 02-07-2017, 07:09 AM
Master
mailing flyers is fine, but making personal contact is more likely to
produce results (in my opinion). maybe you could walk around the
blocks at or near supper time and knock on a few doors.
best wishes
Old 02-07-2017, 04:06 PM
Master
Hi Calineee.

Please let us know.

I sincerely hope very much that she returns or you are able to find her safe!

How young is she btw?

I have lost a cat before that had gotten outside, due to a brother's friend absent mindedly coming inside with the door slightly ajar. He was hit by a vehicle, and crawled off to his favorite spot near the house that he would go when he skipped out to die. I loved him dearly and still have emotional hurt from this.

But there is hope. I did have a cat called Mittens whom at a year old had skipped out and was gone for 4 days. I prayed fervently for her return as this was just after I had lost the cat whom was hit, his name was Toby. I prayed like mad. And I also went out and called her name day after day and night after night. On the 4th night it was raining as I remember and my heart was sinking, I had a bad feeling. I kept on thinking on having such a bad feeling, why did I feel so bad? I felt bad naturally that Mittens was gone, but this feeling was nagging at me. Then I paused to examine the feeling and I realized it was my gut. As I thought of this I began to hear a crying. I opened the door and called but nothing. I returned to the living room where I was. I listened for crying but did not hear anymore. I was disappointed. My thought was then urgent and said you give up so easy, try again. Then I felt if I opened the door this last time she would without a doubt be there (according to intuition). I felt that the cries I heard really were my cat and, if though no more crying was heard if I didn't open the door again then and tried one more time that night I felt certain I would have missed her return. I opened the door one more time, I looked out she came up, cried, soaking wet, and came running in.

She had made it home after 4 days, safe, alive, well, and pregnant.

Yes it is possible your kitten may return. But if you do not actively look for her, chances of finding her safe are going to become slimmer. That is a fact of life. Not a pleasant one, but a fact none the less.

I would suggest to continue as you are doing (you are doing your best) and if you are not already to look around the neighborhood when you have time and to call her name.

I sincerely am praying you find your dear family friend well and safe.

Blessings.
Old 02-07-2017, 05:28 PM
Knower

Omg saturnine, poor you, and wow I m so glad your other cat came back, I have not been resting on this, I have put her litter tray outside, I have been walking around the neighbourhood looking under cars, tapping on doors (no reply on a lot but I will still go back at other times and knock) I have put pictures on her up at local social media. I go out at night calling her and tapping her food dish. I am so worried about her, my house backs onto a country park, I walk around there everyday calling her. she is 7 months old.

I have been praying every night for her safe return, the waiting is so awful, the going out searching is the only thing that makes me feel useful at the moment, it will be 5 days missing at 10pm :(
Old 02-07-2017, 07:34 PM
Guide

Prayers for your kitty. <3 Have you tried calling the local humane society? Or have you looked at your local town/city lost pet fb pages?
Old 03-07-2017, 12:07 AM
Super Moderator
calinee, I am so sorry your kitty is missing. They sometimes do that and worry us so much. Sometimes they come back as if nothing has happened.

Are you in the UK?
If so, please go to www.doglost.co.uk. It is free, and you can post an alert about your cat. It is not only for lost dogs. Missing cat alerts are posted there too. There are dedicated volunteers who might be able to advise or even join you on a search. You might even consider asking a human-canine tracker to help you. There are a few good ones, with trained tracker dogs who search for lost animals. Some are free because they are dedicated to helping, but of course donations would be welcome in such cases!

Poster everywhere, with a good picture and clear contact details. Make sure the posters are weather-proof. Do that in a good radius of where she went missing. Cats have a habit of going to sleep inside cars/vans/delivery trucks etc. So post a nationwide alert. You could also contact vets and shelters, and in UK, Cats Protection League as well, in case she's been found and handed in. Is she microchipped?

If you're not in the UK then maybe you can adapt some ideas to your area?
Old 07-07-2017, 07:20 PM
Deactivated Account
Dear calinee,

I really hope your cat will return safely to you and soon.

Please, let us know when she is back.