Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 17-01-2015, 09:40 AM
daya_lv

Angry 100% wrong answers

Hi All,
I am not sure if you guys have experience this or not, I am observing strange, very strange behavior of Pendulum.
This new crystal pendulum of mine, I am using it for some time now. Initially it was 100% accurate. All the answers were correct and even names it was giving correctly. All of sudden I am seeing total U turn with it from past 2 weeks. All the questions I have asked it has given answer have come false.
Seriously there is no change in usage of pendulum like place, way and everything remain same.
Is it time for me to discard this pendulum?

Please advice

Thnaks
Daya
Old 17-01-2015, 09:47 AM
55Degrees

Could it be it may need a cleansing and charging?
I have only just started dabbling with the pendulum so I'm possibly not the best person to answer.
Old 17-01-2015, 06:39 PM
Pathfinder

I suggest that you or an entity or entities in your space may have a postulate or a desire to make you wrong.
Old 17-01-2015, 07:25 PM
daya_lv

Hi Pisces_Moon,
I will cleanse it again. I am scared to use it now.

Hi Tim Lewis,
You suggestion to avoid this?

Thanks
Daya
Old 17-01-2015, 07:30 PM
Argento

Hi,

Do you ever think at any point, "I wonder if it might give me a wrong answer" or something similar?
Old 17-01-2015, 07:49 PM
Everly

You can do the cleansing, etc., but you should also just put it down and leave it for a bit. Don't work with it for several days (several, not a few). Sometimes, regardless of the type of work/reading we're doing, we simply overload ourselves by asking too much too often. So take a break and let yourself and it rest. I think you'll then find a better equilibrium with your pendulum.

(An aside: It's my bias that stones and such don't need "cleansing" or "clearing". I worked with such things for many, many years and never found the need once I released the whole cleansing/clearing idea. After that, things worked even better because I wasn't holding on to negative concepts about it. That said, it's my bias and I know many disagree. I believe nature takes care of itself, and unless manufactured (as many "crystals" are), they're self-cleaning. Ha! Kind of like cats. )
Old 17-01-2015, 07:53 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by daya_lv

Hi Tim Lewis,
You suggestion to avoid this?

Thanks
Daya

Hi Daya, I will be glad to make a suggestion for you.

Be in a calm state

Telepathically and/or out loud, ask questions to determine the source of the wrongness.

Be sure you are in a compassionate and loving state of mind. You want to create a welcome environment. Never order a being to leave. It has been known to **** them off.

Ask questions like:

Is there an intention to make me wrong?

Is anyone trying to make me wrong?

Am I trying to make myself wrong?

The form of the question does not matter.

When the answer is given, feel or look for the source.

If you feel a sensation in your throat, the entity is there. If your attention is on a space around the body, then that is the entities location.

Ask the being(s) how long they have been there, about it purpose and other questions to bring the being fully into present time.

If the being remains, telepathically communicate with it to help it release and move on.

This is my source, a friend's website: http://spiritual-rescue-technology.com/?p=9
Old 19-01-2015, 04:02 AM
daya_lv

Thanks Tim.

I will surely adopt these things going forward.

Thanks
Daya
Old 05-02-2015, 12:41 AM
Knower
Great bit of advice. Thanks Tim
Old 08-02-2015, 01:08 AM
Experiencer

Hi Daya,
You are probably having trouble distancing yourself from the answers, which yeah is difficult. Also I found that if I persist in asking the same question too many times it doesn't like it. I really believe there is no need to clean a pendulum (unless you get pizza on it...) it is the person holding it that needs a clean from time to time. Just clear your head, make sure you are cool with the responses no matter what they are, and even do it 'blind', the way I do this is to ever come up with a few questions on paper, mix them up and turn them over, and ask for the answer to each in turn, all the while I can't see the questions. Write down on the back of the questions what the answer was, also note how the pendulum swung, was it half hearted, a bit of an oval shape, or was it a big wide circle?? Tis can give you the degree of the answer too, this method has been pretty well 100 percent accurate for me, and some of the answers were things I didn't want to hear but need to. I'm pretty sure if I just asked the questions I would have got wrong answers.
Give it a try mate...
Cheers!