Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 16-08-2014, 06:58 PM
Null void

I never said you were criticizing, you have every right to get iffy on him, he has his share of curses i have gladly gifted him :P
Living on an island is a metphor right?
What is the law of multiverse?
Old 16-08-2014, 07:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Null void
I never said you were criticizing, you have every right to get iffy on him, he has his share of curses i have gladly gifted him :P
Living on an island is a metphor right?
What is the law of multiverse?

Law of Multiverse--something I made up. But I do think they exist. Things like "Thought creates" and "Intention matters" and "Positive energy creates more energy whereas negative energy depletes energy (maybe it's more like frees it--but it doesn't necessarily stay with you)."

Which is why I feel that one cannot gain enough energy to "go to another level" by gaming the system. You can't trick it out of someone, steal it from them (albeit in exchange for something which he says is valuable). You have to actually have good intentions in order to gain more energy (and keep it).

Those who thrive on negative energy--don't keep it, so they are always on the hunt. That's probably where the idea of Hell came from!

No--check out my Profile. I do actually live on an island. It's 22 miles off the coast of Southern California, U.S.

Lora
Old 16-08-2014, 07:08 PM
Master
Sorry, Null void, the more I read--the less I'm impressed with this guy.

This whole "my deficit is the problem of my male relatives"--is all poppycock--IMO! He's put together a mythology to explain his own problems, without having to take responsibility for them himself.

Which is why he's in the circumstances he's in.

Just my opinion. I know you've tried to get rid of him. But publishing him is ...well, more energy than I'd exert on him. But I don't know that that would solve your problem.

Are you now interested in solving the problem--i.e. getting rid of this guy?

Lora
Old 16-08-2014, 07:22 PM
Null void

I have already got rid of this guy or is it opposit? I cant say?does that matter?
He is no longer with me, he passed on telling me to give this message to world.
He was pain in the ***, but now i miss him. Just wait for other parts, his story will appear..... Be patient.
And i would like to know about your law of multiverse. He always said that the real knowledge do not come from books but from all around you. Dont post it here, you may PM. I want to keep this thread clean as possible.
Old 16-08-2014, 07:27 PM
Master
Hi

I read a few posts of Your interactions with this minion type energy.
These types Of beings do attach , and have no real care for the outcome of you personally . In The line when You responded with ..Then I Am God*
The Truth Is You do have the spark of God and You can remove this being
And The being knows this.
So Minion's etc ..Can tell part truths and plant also dark seeds.
The choice is entirely up to you. And Not the attachment.

If you wish To know how to remove it, please PM me.
I did not read all the posts , simply because I did not want to give this being too much attention. No offense to being rude to you.

Oh and I have met these entity's before.

Also It is the interesting speaking of *attaching to the eldest or youngest ..that is a cultural thing from some tribes ..I recall I think It was New Guinea approx 60 years ago that believed the energy would return to the son of the father.

Truth Reasonates and Lies are stories

Love and Peace

:)

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 16-08-2014, 07:28 PM
Master
OOPhs sorry I slow type ...so it has gone ..yeah.

:)

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 16-08-2014, 07:38 PM
Master
Energy.

Like will attract Like

Example.

If One person prayed to the Light for Healing out of love for another ..this is combined with Light and most beautiful indeed. When two people pray or send loving thoughts it multiplies not by 2 but by 30..(as an example).
The energies combine .

If one person is drunk and nasty ..it can attract energies that are nasty ..
The energies combine.

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 16-08-2014, 07:49 PM
Null void

Smiler, you might want to read all of the post :) i dont think you were rude to me. There is a quote from a member of this forum. He would have said this

The above is not totally disaffected hogwash!!!!!

So please read all of it, and wait for other chapters.
Old 16-08-2014, 08:01 PM
Master
Null Void ..I follow my own guidance :) if you wish me to read for you ..I shall. But not for an entity.
I have enclosed 4 photo's I selected .

I wish you well :)

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 16-08-2014, 08:02 PM
Master

quote~by Bernard/George