Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 02-07-2014, 08:29 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamm[]
none of this explains how i saw that tv commercial, its like my words are invisible to everyone and no one in the 10 posts ive made of this has ever commented about the TV commercial i saw.

how can my fear of the world ending cause people to make a news cast saying we are all going to die, isnt that kinda odd. unless of corse they are just my imagination, then i can understand, because people dont just make news commercials about the world ending by a deadly disease.

our subconscious is one half of a second faster than our conscious mind. our subconscious is aware of much more stuff than our conscious. you picked up on the commercial subconsciously before it was aired. your subconscious relayed it to your conscious and then you immediately saw the commercial.

it took me years to get use to this awareness. after awhile you will be able to use this awareness as a tool to know more of yourself and the world around you.
Old 02-07-2014, 09:17 PM
Suspended

i saw it on a news channel which rarley hosts movies. TBH i was way to scared to even watch it through. But there were hundreds of other things that happened to me. one thing that happened when i thought i was "onto" the evil government schem was do a google search on U33, its an mesier object in the universe, a cluster of stars or objects or something. So anyways 33 is the evil number so i figured U33 would have to be something and google wouldnt let me see the results and a catcha had me type in some letters like 5GHW7D and it said it was to make sure i wasnt a robot or because i was searching too fast, but i wasnt searching fast at all.

another thing that happened was a picture of archangle michael appeared under a search of "spring constellations"

my friend was drunk and was rambling saying "dont kill yourself" and "bannana" <-- this was when i was going through all this noticing of my thoughts and i thought it was obviously some kind of sadistic matrix thing or i was insane and figured i should just kill myself, i also was into bananas and thought they were an evil symbol or seomthing, oddly enough my completley drunk friend was saying both of those things as if he was pschic or something.

my mom gave me a necklace that said "oh holy ghost enlighten me" but im not religious and shes not even a big christian, she doesnt go to church nor has been for like 15 years. So why would she give this to me. of corse i was doing alot of research on christian type things.

i would think about songs and hear them on the radio that day and it wasnt a song that was on the air. i thought of two songs when i was freaking out noticing my thoughts come into reality litteraly within hours. and anyways i heard BOTHof those songs on the radio.

All of this is straight up law of attraction. but with that it means no one can be real except me, or its like the universe is a big mirror reflecting my thougts back at me.

anyways i cant figure out any way that you people can be real and no one really has a way of describing it in enough detail that makes any sense to me.
Old 02-07-2014, 09:39 PM
Gracey

A single synchronized experience is a completed action; such as meeting an old friend and then you move on. This simply means you are on the right path in your life. Or in other words it is when you close one door and another opens. Say you quit a job you are unhappy about and then the same day you are offered the job you have been wanting or say you are sick and you meet a healer or say you have a problem and the next person you talk to has the answer or say you need money and it arrives just when you need it and so on.
Stings of synchronicity occur when one is open and receptive while living in the moment. You will start to notice a flow of your inner and outer events simultaneously occurring, thus giving you trust in Gods honest love for you. Eventually this could turn into a lifetime of experience that allows you to develop greater empathy for others that can be used by you in silence to imprint an environment with positive energy that will respond synchronistically over time.
Synchronicity is a tool guide that Dominion angels use. As you become more aware of it, the higher your mind vibrates in frequency. This frequency is obtained, believe it or not, by your emotional and rational state of mind. Energy enters our left side of the body in order to activate the right side of the brain; the creative, intuitive, feminine side of the brain that allows for psionic abilities. When we feel, our chemicals and hormones affect our nervous system, which in turns produces our morph genetic aura. Our aura affects our neurons and cells and those around us of about twenty feet maximum for an average distance.

The question to you is: Who are you amongst us all? Enlightenment is not obtaining spiritual powers, enlightenment is knowing who you are.

Old 03-07-2014, 12:53 AM
SunshineShadow

Adamm I get what you are saying... Everything everyone is telling you does make sense, but at the same time it doesn't explain how all of these weird "happenings" actually happened if you were the only one that saw and experienced them.

My question is, since I do not have an answer for you, if we are not real, specifically if you are real and I personally am not, how come I am sitting here reading, thinking, and feeling things of my own, but able to interact with you? If I'm part of your imagination, do you know who I am or what I'm thinking? I feel like if you were the only one real, then you'd have control over us or at least know what we are thinking.

But if what you are saying is true, then for me, I'm the only one real and you are just a figment of my imagination.... and then I must somehow have created you in my mind, but I do not know who you are or what or how you think, and you go about doing things on your own as well.

So perhaps, we are the same person, we are all the same, all one, and simultaneously all at once, we split into a million pieces, and we are just tiny sparkles of stardust that are imagining things and people and we have all we have intertwined our webs.

For people that are stuck in a lower vibration and are unable to manifest their thoughts as quickly, aka, me.... perhaps we experience the same thing you did with the t.v. and the disease, and the oddball things that people close to us say or do..... but in a more subtle way.

Like I had a dream once my grandmother was pouring a can of peas into a big white serving dish, and days later I saw her do just that.

And there are times where I swear I saw or heard something and no one else does.

There are always people in a group together that experience the same thing all in different ways.

I think you probably experienced life like that before, but you have just elevated to a higher vibration and now things are manifesting faster and clearer.

There are plenty of things that we see that cannot be explained. I believe that's because we are just manifesting our thoughts and sometimes you see someone else's pop up in your own reality. does that make any sense at all or have I just gone on a rant into space? lol
Old 03-07-2014, 02:21 AM
SunshineShadow

Or think of it as macrocosm.... we creative reality as a collective consciousness.... So what you experience in your individual conscious is only real to you.

real as tangible (disease, person, place) those things are contributed to a collective. If the majority doesn't believe it is true, than it isn't. untangible reality (spells, potions, ideas, thoughts, beliefs) they are what you make of them. What do you want to do with the information? The choice and decision is yours.

real is generic term for legitimizing our thoughts.

reality is formed in ripples...the closer to the impact, the more real it is
For example, the reality of people in Nigeria vs the reality of people who die from a gunman shooting at a mall in america. that reality will not exist for the nigerians. they have their own experience that is real that is happening in the now.

The people in the mall will experience that reality the strongest. They are there in the present moment, it is happening to them NOW. But those of us who are close to them, it will hit home and hit us hard, but not as strongly as being the ones shot at. And then the strangers who watch it on t.v. who don't know the people personally.... ripples in the water. The rock hits where the gun shoots, and then you ripple further and further away until you are in Nigeria and it's as if there was no ripple
Old 03-07-2014, 12:39 PM
SunshineShadow

we create** reality as a collective conscious.

Sorry for some weird sentences... sometimes thoughts just arise and I write what I'm thinking, but it may not make any sense to others. And apologies for the double post.... not sure how that happened.

I'm very intrigued by your experience though, adamm, and I'd love to hear more

Namaste :)
Old 03-07-2014, 01:52 PM
AstralProtector

Because my journey of MY life has brought me to where i am today.
Old 03-07-2014, 02:27 PM
SunshineShadow

Okay, now someone or maybe the universe, or even my internet cache is screwing with me.

Before reading this thread I'd never heard of the term solipsism... last night while reading this, I googled it on my laptop.

Today, at work, I have replied to this thread once more, and I've been on facebook.

I came across an article with 9 tips on how to stop overthinking things... HAH. spiritually, I always over think because well, it's fun. But on a normal, everyday basis, I do over think too much. Things like how to spend my evening or manage my time, or how I want a new job and how to accomplish that, or things about my family or that t.v. show I watched and so on...

So I shared the article on my facebook page. And upon doing that, "related" articles will pop up underneath the one you shared. This happens all the time on facebook. Well here is the link to another article that popped up:

10 Mind Blowing Therories that will Change your perspective of the World.
I couldn't share the url because I haven't posted enough yet. oops.
it's on a website called the mind unleashed if you are feeling compelled to read it lol. it is interesting, I will say.

But... Now tell me how coincidental it is that solipsism is second on that list???

Or are the computers talking to each other virtually and just showing me things that I want to see.... like when I googled something about weddings one day, I got all kinds of suggested articles on facebook pertaining to wedding planning....

The only thing that gets me is this article was not a suggested article, it only appeared after I shared the other article....

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............... these are the oddities that puzzle me
Old 03-07-2014, 02:34 PM
SunshineShadow

last on the list is this very cool theory gem:

Everyone is interested in what happens to things when we aren’t looking at them. Scientists have carefully studied this problem and some of them came to a simple conclusion - they disappear. Well, not quite like this. Phenomenalist philosophers believe that objects only exist as a phenomenon of consciousness. So, your laptop is only here while you are aware of, and believe in its existence, but when you turn away from it, it ceases to exist until you or someone else interacts with it. There is no existence without perception. This is the root of phenomenalism.
Old 03-07-2014, 02:35 PM
SunshineShadow

I'll stop blowing up the thread now