Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 19-12-2010, 07:40 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternallyHurt
Well, I suppose if there was a "line" where people would have to wait ... then ... MILLIONS of people would have been waiting in line with the spirit my sister got in contact with ! LOL !

well, now that narrows it down, lol ! I have a feeling we are not wanting to speak to the same spirit. I am happy for you and your sister, as it seems this spirit is one she enjoys chatting with.

I don't believe that everything in the spirit realm is confusing, it is just dealing with things new to us, or that we need to remember we know already. And of course, not everything, or even most things are explainable in a scientific way, which is good ... because my mind doesn't think scientifically anyways ! It works more in a creative, imaginative mode .

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 19-12-2010, 08:20 PM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
well, now that narrows it down, lol ! I have a feeling we are not wanting to speak to the same spirit. I am happy for you and your sister, as it seems this spirit is one she enjoys chatting with.

I don't believe that everything in the spirit realm is confusing, it is just dealing with things new to us, or that we need to remember we know already. And of course, not everything, or even most things are explainable in a scientific way, which is good ... because my mind doesn't think scientifically anyways ! It works more in a creative, imaginative mode .

Dream Angel xx

Bahahahaha !! Welp, the spirit made LOTS of time for me and my sister so ... obviously the line couldnt have been THAT long !!
Thank you ... but actually, the spirit caused me much pain as it confused me s to why it came in the first place ... and if I were to tell you WHO the spirit said it was .. well then, there would be a problem ... Im almost 1OO% sure about this ...
Thats why in all my posts about my spiritual experience, I tell everybody that the spirit or person will be "nameless" because I want people to focus on my STORY and not the "fame" of the person ...
My sister and I differ when it comes to the spirit ... so yes, she did enjoy it ... me ? Not so much ... well, I cant say I didnt enjoy it but ...
Its just confusing to explain ...

I dont mind things not being explained in a scientific way ... science can only explain so much! They cant explain EVERYTHING ...
I just get confused with the spiritual realm when it comes fact or fiction .. I dont know when Im being tricked or lied to or ...?
This is what baffles and upsets me about my spiritual experience - I often wonder if I was tricked or something ... ( if you knew my whole story, you woud understand why, I think )
*Sigh*
Old 19-12-2010, 10:10 PM
Deactivated Account

oh Eternally Hurt, I am sorry that spirit caused you harm and confusion.
You can relax, I am not going to ask you " who " the spirit is.

I haven't read any of your other posts, so I suppose to understand better, I should do this. Then I might understand your comments about the " confusion " in dealing with the spirit world. The fact and fiction parts, the not knowing if things are real or if you are being tricked or lied to, can definitely add to the confusion.

I do thank you for sharing the automatic writing response to my question, and for the rest of it, I will read your other posts.

I wish for the best for you and your sister, in all that is going on. I do believe in angels and I do believe if you ask them to help, protect or guide you that they will do so ~ but you must ask them. Just my opinion, if you need a little extra help in any of those categories.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 19-12-2010, 10:23 PM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
oh Eternally Hurt, I am sorry that spirit caused you harm and confusion.
You can relax, I am not going to ask you " who " the spirit is.

I haven't read any of your other posts, so I suppose to understand better, I should do this. Then I might understand your comments about the " confusion " in dealing with the spirit world. The fact and fiction parts, the not knowing if things are real or if you are being tricked or lied to, can definitely add to the confusion.

I do thank you for sharing the automatic writing response to my question, and for the rest of it, I will read your other posts.

I wish for the best for you and your sister, in all that is going on. I do believe in angels and I do believe if you ask them to help, protect or guide you that they will do so ~ but you must ask them. Just my opinion, if you need a little extra help in any of those categories.

Dream Angel xx

Thank you soo much for you beautiful reply <3 .
Something I need you to know is that I called on God and the Light many many times during these spiritual visits ... and it wouldnt make the spirit go away ... as a matter of fact, the spirit actually told me to get my Bible and we had a mini Bible study !! LOL !! I was kind of annoyed by it because I didnt feel like getting into all that at the time but ... I settled lol.
The spirit said he loved God ... I asked God and the Light over and over again to remove the spirit permanently from my presence IF it was evil ... and the spirit would always come back ...
I actually wouldnt mind telling you who the spirit said it was ... I just wouldnt want to tell you out in the open because of fear of judgement ...
Thank you for your sympathy, I appreciate it <3 .
I think all I need is understanding and answers ... then I know I would be a lot better off ... you know? *Sigh*
Youre welcome about the automatic writing response
Im sorry that I turned your question about automatic writing into my own personal spiritual experience lol ... I am deeply, very sorry for that <3 .
Thank you for your advice to me and my sister <3 .
Thats deeply appreciated <3 .
Old 19-12-2010, 10:33 PM
Deactivated Account

you are welcome and don't be silly , you didn't " turn my question about automatic writing into your own personal spiritual experience lol " ! It was all connected, nothing to be sorry about . I am not one who worries if the topic veers a bit from the original question, it all happens as it is meant to be.

So you went straight to the top to God and the Light... and still the spirit stayed, and the mini bible study class, wow ! an added bonus, lol !

I have an idea of something else that might help you, I will send you a PM.

Dream Angel xx

OK sent it

Expect Miracles !

Old 19-12-2010, 10:55 PM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
you are welcome and don't be silly , you didn't " turn my question about automatic writing into your own personal spiritual experience lol " ! It was all connected, nothing to be sorry about . I am not one who worries if the topic veers a bit from the original question, it all happens as it is meant to be.

So you went straight to the top to God and the Light... and still the spirit stayed, and the mini bible study class, wow ! an added bonus, lol !

I have an idea of something else that might help you, I will send you a PM.

Dream Angel xx

OK sent it

Thank you so very much for understanding <33.
Yes, I went straight to the Source so that I wouldnt be endangered ... but apparently, He didnt hear me or ...? I dont know ... = /
But ...
The spirit didnt leave after I prayed to God for it to leave me IF it was evil ...
So ... I didnt know what to think of God ..
I still dont ...
Anyway, Im loving your energy !!
Thank you for the PM ... I replied <3 .
Old 19-12-2010, 11:10 PM
Deactivated Account

There is this line of thinking, " things happen for a reason " ( usually some lesson for us to learn ) and things happen " according to Divine Plan and Timing " .

Most of the time I do believe this, but there are some times, some moments, some experiences when I don't believe this. And at times, with the lessons idea... I do get a little tired of everything having to be a learning experience... and I tell whoever is listening or sending me these lessons so, lol ! Sometimes they listen, sometimes they don't and just keep sending me these experiences/ lessons til I get it.

Talk about veering off track I think I just took a detour, anyways that is what came to mind at the moment.

Got your PM and I replied, thank you !

Expect Miracles !

Old 19-12-2010, 11:30 PM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
There is this line of thinking, " things happen for a reason " ( usually some lesson for us to learn ) and things happen " according to Divine Plan and Timing " .

Most of the time I do believe this, but there are some times, some moments, some experiences when I don't believe this. And at times, with the lessons idea... I do get a little tired of everything having to be a learning experience... and I tell whoever is listening or sending me these lessons so, lol ! Sometimes they listen, sometimes they don't and just keep sending me these experiences/ lessons til I get it.

Talk about veering off track I think I just took a detour, anyways that is what came to mind at the moment.

Got your PM and I replied, thank you !

PM
Old 18-01-2011, 11:13 PM
nlaw

As with all things, if you first get yourself in alignment with the subject it will have to flow. Practice with relaxation and releasing those things that you have a resistance towards and it will be much easier.
Old 18-01-2011, 11:34 PM
Deactivated Account
I heard that TRUE automatic writing gives a spirit temporary control of the person who holds the pen and it is they who write through your hand usually at great speed, and it should not be undertaken lightly or used as party tricks, please do not shoot the messenger.

Spiritual Inspiration

The forum for seekers everywhere...