Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 02-06-2013, 09:33 AM
19Shaz93

Met my spirit guide

Think I met my spirit guide in my dreams last night.

He appeared as a cat called Christabello.

It was an unusual dream and I'm still getting my head around it but I was sat in my old bedroom with someone who was supposedly a friend though I don't recognise them awake, and I felt something enter me. I had so much pain in my head, on the right side about the size of my palm above my eye and to the side and it was flaring up and calming down but I could feel something else taking over and I felt so sad. My friend said that I didn't look like myself and that she felt sad and I started saying I was hurt, that I was being used for my powers and they wouldn't let me go even after I was dead, I couldn't find the light. The pain got worse and I was writhing on the bed then suddenly there was a bright light and I was saying to whatever was inside it was okay, they could go. The spirit (I'm guessing) warned me that I was going to start sleep walking now and then she thanked me and went to the light.

My friend got up and suddenly left my house but I went down to the kitchen and started cutting and buttering some bread thinking through what happened but when I looked in the mirror even though I'd stopped and was looking at my reflection, my reflection was still cutting and buttering the bread. (This is one of my greatest fears ever, looking into a mirror and seeing something different) however I wasn't scared I just continued. I started seeing shadow figures walking around the house and even a shadow dog, which was a Yorkshire Terrier if I'm correct. Then I saw a cat but it wasn't shadow.
My dog came in and was watching the shadows but then came over, sniffed the cat and just walked off to the living room, which is weird cos she hates cats. The cat started talking to me but I don't remember the beginning of the conversation, only that he introduced himself as Christabello and I know I was quite apprehensive to stroke him, his fur was all matted and sticky. But he told me to eat, so I at the bread and we kind of stood in a comfortable silence and then my sister came in. She picked up the cat and started stroking him. She told me "she is a Rachel" but I told her his name and we started a little argument but I knelt down and called him to me, that I accepted him and he came and curled up with me, his fur suddenly silky and soft.
I asked him about the sleepwalking and he told me it would still happen but I could learn to control it.

So I'm now looking at tomorrow night to see if I sleep walk for the first time in my life or not, and hopefully I won't as the thought scares me. But we shall see.

And already this morning I was making toast and felt something brush against my leg which wasn't my dog so I have the feeling I may have made contact with my spirit guide.
:)

Sorry for such a long post you guys

Have an amazing day

~S
Old 12-10-2013, 06:34 AM
Abanana

Whoa that sounded like a trippy "Alice in wonderland kinda dream. Keep us updated about whether you sleep walked or not
Old 12-10-2013, 04:18 PM
Suspended
You already sleep walked as the Cat said you would. It was this morning when you felt the cat bush against your leg. That Cat is an important part of yourself that you are starting to take care of.
Old 23-04-2014, 01:28 AM
codybrost

I have a question. ? How do you contact your spirit. Guides ???
Old 23-04-2014, 04:35 AM
Experiencer
I for one think that when a read is interesting it doesn't matter how many lines it has. ;)

I'm not sure I ever met my guide. :(

--------------------------------------------

Thinking of animals, once I was with my mother, godfather and his girlfriend, the 3 of them completely drunk; and a female cousin wearing that kind of clothes that rude men can't stop staring and saying things. It was probably around 4am and we were returning from a show of my godfather's son(my cousin too).
It wasn't that far away from where we live, but it was a kinda dangerous neighborhood, if you know what I mean. I didn't know how to walk there and they were really messed up, my cousin freaking out swearing all the time and nervous as some drunk man would stare at us. My godfather just threw himself to a car that stopped in time. Another guy on a car screamed at my cousin.
I was like, "Is this what I deserve? I just went to a gig to please my cousin." My female cousin said to me that they went to the same place on the previous week and even though they had been drinking too, they weren't acting like that. "So is that it? I am the audience for this 'show'?"
I looked to the stars asking angels to help me to take these people home safe and sound. I tell you I've never ever seen so many dogs and cats following me and showing up in corners on the street. I felt like they were guiding and protecting me/us somehow. One dog stood out 'cause he was so big and had an unusual look from stray dogs.

(sorry for going slightly off topic)
Old 23-04-2014, 09:09 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by codybrost
I have a question. ? How do you contact your spirit. Guides ???

There are different ways.... telepathy, by pendulum, via a Medium/Psychic. Have a browse through this section. There is a lot of good info. You might like to read White Warriors "A Course to Spirit Guides". Link below. It's a long read but well worth reading. I've read through it twice and learned a lot.
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=51280