Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 31-08-2011, 11:51 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animus27
Jesus and his varient Arabic name Isa are not relevant to the topic at hand. But I LOVE how names translate into different languages! It's so fascinating how linguistics work.
Yes, linguistics can be very interesting.

Quote:
I've found this: http://www.stantonfriedman.com/index...fdt=1997.12.15

It's not perfect. But it does cast aspersions upon any claims Lazar makes. As I've said before - it's amazingly easy for anyone to put together a documentary that appears credible.
Ah yes...Stanton Friedman. The so-called "expert" on Robert Lazar.

I find Stanton funny.

As stated previously, it does not make any difference in a court of law when it comes to being a VALID WITNESS. If Bob Lazar was a parking attendant at S4 or Area 51, and could prove it, it still makes him a VALID WITNESS.

I recall the circulating story in Ufology about the security guard who saw aliens at a top-secret US government facility and then told the press about it. He wound up in a federal penitentiary because he went against the confidentiality agreement. He did not speak about it again.

I think that the real problem that Stanton has is that he has no insider information himself. It must really frustrate him. He never worked at a top secret facility. He never made that grade. So he goes after those who have.

And what insight about the aliens and their technology have we received from Stanton Friedman, with all his wonderful degrees and credentials?

A BIG FAT ZERO.

*LOL*

Cheers!
Old 31-08-2011, 12:00 PM
Experiencer

Update From The Society Of Light On The Dwarf Star Elenin

Greetings From The Discarnate Saints In The Society Of Light,

The environmental disruption of the dwarf star Elenin on Terra has ended.

It ended due to an antimatter weapons explosion that was orchestrated by Reticulan forces who wish to safeguard this harvested planet, this large farm among many in The Reticulan Empire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fDjO...layer_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti4vduEaclU

Carpe Diem!
TSOL
Old 01-09-2011, 05:21 PM
Animus27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avadar

Ah yes...Stanton Friedman. The so-called "expert" on Robert Lazar.

I find Stanton funny.

As stated previously, it does not make any difference in a court of law when it comes to being a VALID WITNESS. If Bob Lazar was a parking attendant at S4 or Area 51, and could prove it, it still makes him a VALID WITNESS.
No, it doesn't. Witness testimony in a court of law is never taken as truth unless there is ample evidence that supports their claims and assertions. Something which Lazar, your 'valid witness' cannot come up with besides stories which sound oh-so convincing. But ultimately are only his (amazingly shaky) word.

Quote:
I recall the circulating story in Ufology about the security guard who saw aliens at a top-secret US government facility and then told the press about it. He wound up in a federal penitentiary because he went against the confidentiality agreement. He did not speak about it again.
Unless that can be verified, it's hardly believable.

Quote:
I think that the real problem that Stanton has is that he has no insider information himself. It must really frustrate him. He never worked at a top secret facility. He never made that grade. So he goes after those who have.
All the claims Lazar has ever made are either completely unsupported by facts, or are obviously outright lies. So, apparently Lazar never 'made that grade' either.

Quote:
And what insight about the aliens and their technology have we received from Stanton Friedman, with all his wonderful degrees and credentials?

A BIG FAT ZERO.

*LOL*

Cheers!
What have we ever got from Lazar besides far-fetched claims? Care to elaborate? I am unaware of him contributing anything besides the above.
Old 01-09-2011, 07:15 PM
Experiencer

Bob Lazar Is The Real Deal

Quote:
Witness testimony in a court of law is never taken as truth unless there is ample evidence that supports their claims and assertions.
Correct.

Eyewitness testimony is taken into consideration as evidence. Then the evidence is weighed by the jury to determine if it is the truth.

With a witness still being a witness regardless.

Anyone who knows anything about science, physics, and has studied ufology for many years - as I have - and who has objectively viewed and analyzed Robert Lazar's documentary as well as his interviews with television reporter George Knapp, comes to the conclusion that Lazar knew what he was talking about.

Then there is also independent evidence as to the veracity of Lazar's claims, such as eyewitness testimony regarding the aliens and how their craft operate. Both Lazar and Ret. US Army Sergeant Clifford Stone have stated publicly that they have seen governmental briefing documents that state the aliens in question stem from the Zeta 2 Reticuli System.

Perhaps you wish to character assassinate Sgt. Stone as well.

Good luck with that. *LOL*

I am waiting for someone with more insight about the propulsion systems of the Reticulans, how their ships are powered, and how they manage to navigate interstellar space in a timely manner. All of which Lazar explained clearly.

And I assume that you don't "make the grade" in having any insight whatsoever regarding the above to provide for us.

Hey...correct me if I am wrong.

Please! And show us the insight!

So...

Lazar has more credibility in my eyes that Friedman, yourself, or any of the other opponents of Lazar in this forum.

And I have seen absolutely no evidence to convince me that Lazar is anything else other than THE REAL DEAL.

Feel free to post any insight about Reticulan propulsion systems in this thread.

Or open up a new thread about it.

Yeah...good luck with that too. *LOL*

Cheers!