Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 06-05-2018, 06:12 AM
Experiencer
Dilemma about helping someone into the light

I have had some past experience with asissting trapped spirits into the light and have successfully done so. I am now facing a dilemma with what I should do and I will try to explain clearly why I deem this a dilemma.

My fiance' whom I have lived with for over 15 years is heavily into racing fast cars. This was a pastime he had before we even met. One of his cars is a classic Hemi mopar that he has owned for many years that he "tries" to race. I say it in this manner because each year he gets it all suped up and ready and first trip to the track it winds up going out for this engine problem or that. He'll bring it home and rebuild or add parts gets psyched up again taking it to the track and again it dies first trip down the track. The other vehicles have no issues.

Come to find out from him all these years later that what I never knew was that this particular car two owners ago had actually somehow shifted out of gear and pinned the person that owned it inside his garage and he died as a result of it. I was devestated to hear this. We never knew this man at all because he was two owners ago and from another state. It immediately came to me what was going on. I started connecting the dots. This lost soul will not leave this earthly plane and is still here ensuring that this car does not get driven down the track. It all made sense, including why in the middle of the night we would throw error codes on our home security system and the key pad would beep depicting a code for the garage although noone was outside. In a sense this lost spirit is protecting the man I live with. I have also confirmed my feelings with my friend who is a shaman I visit for clearings just today. He also confirmed this and looked into deeper telling me the mans mother kept telling him prior to his death to stop tinkering on the car so much and she had a fear the car would cause him injury. So because of his mothers warnings and his untimely death he feels compelled to stay with the car and protect the latest owner.

I have felt his presence in our garage and even had a name come to me which I believe is Tom. I don't feel the same scenario would happen again but I always worry when anyone races at a track. So now my fiance' who has for the most part always been a "convince me" type person of most spiritual things has finally conceded to me that he believes that I am right and the car has an attachment. He is requesting that I help aid this person into the light so that the latest engine and auto parts he bought isn't going to be a waste and have to tow it home again. I am not sure what to do here? My shaman friend confirms that the spirit wishes to protect him by being here, but I feel bad that he doesn't go into the light because he deseves to and his mother is now there my friend confirmed this. And if I send him anyways into the light and something were ever to go wrong at the track I would feel devestated.
Old 16-05-2018, 04:49 AM
Master
find out what Tom wants, and aid him in achieving his desires.
that's what helping is; not sending someone someplace they're unwilling to go.
it could be that Tom is wanting to (finally) fix the issues with that car, so that
it'll not be a cause for concern ever again. when that task is completed, he'll
have no reason to remain 'attached'.

there's a saying about mohammed and a mountain; if one won't go to the
other, then the other other must go to the one. it's also said that faith can
move mountains. if you were to bring the light into proximity to Tom, it may
serve to empower him sufficiently that he can complete his assignment.