Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Music

Old 05-05-2018, 01:35 AM
Knower

Selling your records

Remember, learn the value of your recotds to ensure you are getting FAIR market value when you decide to sell them. You should get half to 3 quarters of your value back at a minimum. There are voices in the industry that will attempt to hose you. I experienced this myself. I sold some records and learned about those who don't understand why its important to give equal value. When you invest in records , one of the best things about it is that you are investing in something with intrinsic value, similar to the idea of "wealth". It good for the industry because its enticing and brings light and love foe people when they understand how keeping the industry fair is good for everyone. Why should one person get more value for a record just because some arbitrary voice says so. The last thing people who care need is a lopsided industry , where certain records with particular voice start vanishing or become so expensive thecmostvpeople won't be able to obtain it. Similar to many other industries , where people have begun to get lampooned over the past 30 to 40 years.

Strange ain't it. How certain voices get silenced this way...its also interesting how so much music is available in vinyl but impossible to find on your mp3 ipod shuffle tablet hybrid Pandora radio generic classic rock music playlist that plays hotel California, rambling man, stairway to heaven and Billy Idols amazing Rebel Yell ( am omige to the diner/cajun roast beef ristaurante industry, which promotes food like creamy chipped beef and pancakes with an ever increasing amount of toppings...when did the industry become so obsequious with restaurants containing foods that cotain stuff stacked on eachother, like buffalo ranch cheese crust stuffed jalapeno tangy dill pickle slice for 4 dollars) on repeat. Be sure to buy an over sized lounge chair with massage setting, a movie screen television that takes up the space where you used to hang art and family pictures, a poker table that has cubbies that hold your light beer, an app that you press a button and have papa johns creamy garlic sauce pizza on your doorstep, and travel pillow with gel like substance waterbeads from brookstone, a 8000 dollar mattress that you sinks into and cant get up from your local ristaurante bedding supplier, angry birds, the most updated version of your iphone that comes out every 6 months to ensure the optimal way to keep yourself from seeing what is going on around you, some dollar store deodorant and toothpaste that clearly is a discount but has something wrong with it, and a riding lawnmower for a lawn you could cut in 25 minutes or less with a push mower and a Paul Blart scooter because walking is becoming too difficult for some people.

Some of the same voices trying to monpoilize the record industry also trying to get people to stop looking around...
Old 05-05-2018, 08:51 AM
Lorelyen

Interesting. I still buy vinyl. Mostly new. Maybe I'm just quaint!
Old 05-05-2018, 01:46 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Interesting. I still buy vinyl. Mostly new. Maybe I'm just quaint!

Hi Lorelyen,

Me too. I purchased some Aimee Mann, Mumford & Sons, Blind Pilot and Lumineers new. Quiantly