Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 01-05-2018, 08:09 PM

Why do I keep seeing 11:11 ?

I suppose its different for everyone, but i sometime get scared that its bad news. I started seeing it a lot about a year before I lost my mom, so I thought they were prepping me for it. Its been a yr since I lost my mom, and I still keep seeing it. I dont want to lose my last remaining family, it scares me. Should i be scared? What are they wanting to tell me?
Old 02-05-2018, 02:55 AM
Guide

:)

Dont worry....

I think that 1111 is a good starter for people who have not been started on their spiritual path.... its something that people see and the analytical mind starts to wonder how such odds could be accomplished..... on the quest for an answer the analytical mind realizes that it has to tap within the feminine energy or subconscious to search for an answer... that is where you use your creation ability to bring about the answer to your question..... How did you find this forum?

The human part of me answers..... Sorry about your loss and I know it sucks to lose someone...... the spiritual side of me answers now.... your mom or family is never gone... although they may cease to be here in the physical they are very much alive within us and surround us in their energy..... love is boundless and can be felt across time and space..... Sometimes the people in our lives pass in order to help us reach a new level..... countless times someones death inspires others to seek a higher purpose or to question what is reality....... sorry for the digression but I felt that this was needed... although there could be much more to be said.....

to answer your question.... 11:11 usually is referred to as a angel number.... 1111 means something if you look it up.... after that you will start to realize other number combinations... after that it will go into different combinations of understanding.... the universe is truly an amazing place full of love and hidden gems waiting for you to find them...........

your mom loves you. dont worry about her.... she is right there by your side when you need her. Try not to bind her to a certain emotion other than love and happiness as this will set both of you free....

it is a hard thing to do.. and to even read im sure but it is the truth...

:)
Old 03-05-2018, 07:00 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I feel like 11:11 or 1:11 is a sign from your angels or spirit guides letting you know they are there. Its basically like them saying hi and to keep positive thoughts. If you stay positive, positive things will happen for you.
Old 04-05-2018, 01:11 AM
Master
1 is basically the number of new beginnings, manifestation of an idea. Quadruple 1s is generally a sign that whatever you were thinking about doing, is a very feasible.

-Trinity
Old 04-05-2018, 09:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingClarity
I suppose its different for everyone, but i sometime get scared that its bad news. I started seeing it a lot about a year before I lost my mom, so I thought they were prepping me for it. Its been a yr since I lost my mom, and I still keep seeing it. I dont want to lose my last remaining family, it scares me. Should i be scared? What are they wanting to tell me?

Hi,

Our intellect does not like change, so that frightens us.

We are conditioned to think bad things happen when blessings are sent to us. However this is not the case. Greater illumination towards things in your life do not create loss of loved ones. These things are unrelated as I see it.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 07-05-2018, 05:43 PM
DivinelyLovable

Your twin flame is calling you. This happended to me on 11/11/2017. The entire day my thoughts were flooded with 11:11, twin flame, etc. I had never heard of this before then.

People interpret twin flames differently. Some think it's your higher self connecting with you. Others think it's soulmates (male and female). I like to believe it's the second one based on my experience. I got the impression my soulmate was trying to contact me. Because only someone in this dimension would care that it's 11/11 and not some other time. Higher beings aren't limited that way.
Old 10-05-2018, 07:32 AM
Master
I was having a shower just now and a hole in the akasha opened up and my alien friends visited me.

11:11 is 49 minutes away from midnight/midday...and if we are going on celestial time, where midnight/midday represents the centre of the galaxy, and minutes were light years, then 49 minutes represents exactly the time it would take to do a round trip from the Earth to the centre of the galaxy, if the centre of the galaxy was 12:00.

49 minutes also represents twice the time in thousands of years for the procession of the equinox to occur.

Time representing distance is something that was encoded into our ancient DNA....so I asked the Pleiadeans to do my back while they were at it...they told me to forget it and then started waffling on about the benefits monatomic Gold has on the pineal gland before I used them as a towel rail and they vanished just as quick as they came.
Old 10-05-2018, 07:46 AM
Knower

When I first was getting interested in "metaphysical" topics a pro psychic friend told me that when you notice it is 11:11 it is special. It has to do with the numerological aspect of the number 11. Since then I have noticed it countless times. At the least our brains are just that attuned to timing. But whether anything special is truly taking place or not I have found myself acknowledging the highest consciousness every time. It has not mattered what the surrounding circumstances have been. In my most skeptical or cynical times I set it aside for that moment.
Old 10-05-2018, 09:59 PM
Administrator
It is an Angelic number meaning Angels are around you offering guidance

Namaste
Old 28-05-2018, 11:27 AM
Newbie ;)

I am sure about it that 1111 is very strong number which lets you know that you're on a very good path. You should just remember it later to continue this path. Also 111 with zero or another number (in any configuration) is positive sign but a bit less powerful than 1111

Here you can read my story close to enlightenment, and how to eliminate ocd and other psychological problems

Truthabouttheworld2018 blogspot com