Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 28-03-2018, 04:58 AM
Guide

You are right^^^imo

I did see something, the grey foggy realm, but I chalked it up to a hallucination for awhile. . What validated my experience was the psychic phenomenon after it happened. Now that was a trip! It has slowly faded over the years, because I wanted it to. I try not to tap into that side, as I can't filter what I choose to know and not know...I really wasn't ready for all that, either.
Old 28-03-2018, 11:26 AM
Super Moderator
Wish I wrote it down but read somewhere that only a small percent of NDEs actually experience something. Most don't recall anything. Maybe they did but just aren't remembering.
Old 28-03-2018, 02:24 PM
Guide

I don't know, it's not something I ran with when it first happened. It took me almost a week to google and confront what Insaw. I told nobody. It was th first time, I had ever seen energy, I had never heard of anything in the afterlife being energy. I was raised a lenient baptist, but I didn't go often. I was shocked to find out that new age concepts described us as being energy. Again, it was something I never thought of, heard, or imagined. When those chic experiences started happening, especially in dreams...I was scared. I had always had it, but from a young age, it went doormat the older I got, or I just didn't pay attention, or know what it was.

I remember in one dream, an angel, or what felt like a spirit guide ( I did not see her, only heard her talking to me) teaching me about energy after that. She said energy was really fine and subtle, and I was shown how it was transferred or travelled from person to person, and through wavelengths. She said you have to usually he really relaxed, because it was so subtle. Sometimes we get feelings, and hunches, and that's because we are picking up energy around us.

Then I woke up.

She told me this after, I freaked out the night my grandfather died, and the death kneel went off in my house right after the vision or dream of a funeral. This also happened after my dead uncle came to me in dreams and I found out about his existence. I do believe, because I was bucking off these experiences, that she was teaching and showing me what was going on. I had nobody else to.

Then there are a few occasions, where two or more of us heard and witnessed paranormal events. There was a total of five of us who witnessed a haunting that happened every single day, at the same time. It wasn't subtle, it was very blatant and loud.

We just don't know, science doesn't know. We can only go by our own experiences. I've met 3 people who had NDE's...mad all 3 had experiences, but I've read numerous accounts of people who seen nothing, too. I don't really know why they didn't, maybe they weren't dead, maybe they were...but it's extremely difficult to know why.

I'd like to believe the DMT, but it just doesn't explain the psychic experiences, that came true. There is no way in hell(no pun intended) that DMT could alert me to my grandfathers passing who I hadn't seen or heard from in 25 years, and lived 5 states away, or my great uncle who died 10 years before I was born, or the new job I got, sever weather catastrophes, or other future events that happened. That stuff is paranormal, you have to look at what major event happened, and where did this all start up....it goes back to my childhood, but went doormat. It cam back with a vengeance after my NDE.

These weren't always symbols, or vague warnings or psychic experiences....many of them were actual clips, frame by frame of exactly what happened. It was just like I had seen, in my dreams and visions. These were not purposely done,neither...where I could meditate, or focus on something and get an idea or string together a clue. These happened randomly, when I wasn't even aware of what was going on, and was blind sighted by it happening, and I very off guard about what was happening.
Old 01-04-2018, 11:02 AM
Pathfinder

This is a question I have actually wondered. Very interesting comments.
Old 01-04-2018, 11:52 AM
Administrator
Hello

It is possible that your friend did not enter that state of death in that the heart stopped but the life force energy being the power of the brain did not. In this place they might not have been aware of what was happening around them. Its like when you have a very vivid dream that wakes you in the night but when you get up in the AM thinking about it the dream is gone. You know you had it but you so can not recall the details, even though it woke you.

When you have a NDE you leave the physical body and you then at times view your body laying there or you go into what most say is a tunnel of light. I had a NDE that I recall parts of, but then the year that followed it is much a blank. So its hard to say what happens.

I know that for me my heart stopped as scans show the damage on it, but I do not recall that part of the event. The heart can go into states of non function where the muscle does not fully die off. Its like a holding pattern.

I know that with my Dad I felt his passing yet the Drs still worked on his heart for over an hour. There is no real way to know the time of death.

Lynn
Old 01-04-2018, 02:09 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingClarity
My friend died of a heart attack for 20 minutes and was brought back to life. He doesnt remember anything. Why? I was so disappointed, because I get so much comfort from stories that Ive read. I thought maybe this happened to him so that hed come back with a comforting story for those of us that have lost our loved ones. i was so sad that he had no story. What does this mean? 20 min would be an amazing nde, but he remembers nothing.
Near death experiences will vary depending upon the amount of spiritual energy one has at the time of death. Many people are reincarnates and have been to the spiritual collective at the center of this Earth many times before. They will see the light of the God of Humanity which is the collective of the souls of man. This is subdivided into the many Gods of man of the various religions and churches.
Your friend only saw black or nothing. What is the quality of his soul. He most likely has anew soul. Thus at birth he only had raw spiritual energy within him. Has he chosen a religious path? This will help him to absorb spiritual energy. All religions provide pathways to the spiritual world and the reincarnation process. To only see black or nothing at all would indicate that a person is on a path toward the outer darkness and disintegration of the soul.
There are religious paths and spiritual paths. Many modern people chose a spiritual path. Some are devoted to the animal kingdom and the Earth itself. To serve the animals and the earth and ones fellow man insures the absorption of spiritual energy. Some on non-religious paths do quite well. However those who hope for the higher cosmic reincarnation path must seek a New Earth religious path.
Old 25-04-2018, 03:26 AM
Newbie ;)

Maybe your programming / you are trying to figure out if there's something more. Letting go of doubt, altogether, along with what programming you hold, may afford for experiences you might want. Nonphysicality on into physicality is a funny thing. Within reason, things can function as desired. However, figuring out your own programming and what you want is the key.

Regards
Old 03-05-2018, 12:36 PM
Newbie ;)

I had a near death experience last year, I should have died but i lived. It was very real, I believe as i am more spiritually open gave me a glimpse of the after life. People do pass and dont remember anything I can see why as the experience is very overwhelming. I felt love and bliss at the highest level colors were brighter nothing like on earth. From story's you would have read people who go thru this process want to stay and so did i. I believe god wanted your friend to stay here a bit longer, would be my only educated guess.
Old 05-05-2018, 10:47 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingClarity
My friend died of a heart attack for 20 minutes and was brought back to life. He doesnt remember anything. Why? I was so disappointed, because I get so much comfort from stories that Ive read. I thought maybe this happened to him so that hed come back with a comforting story for those of us that have lost our loved ones. i was so sad that he had no story. What does this mean? 20 min would be an amazing nde, but he remembers nothing.

I have read many many NDE stories on the nderf website and remember there are some people who said they only remembered their NDE (or parts of it ) months or even years later. My guess is that the human mind (the ego) sometimes gets in the way and blocks out the memory.
Old 18-06-2018, 08:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
Wish I wrote it down but read somewhere that only a small percent of NDEs actually experience something. Most don't recall anything. Maybe they did but just aren't remembering.
I was listening to a podcast this weekend with a neurobiologist.

He was talking about dreams and those type of experiences that we cannot remember and he said all the memories are there we just don't have access to them. He said regardless of whether we consciously remember or not they still effect us subconsciously. Pretty amazing. I wonder if hypnotism could give us access.