Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Music

Old 20-03-2017, 05:11 PM
Knower

I can listen to everything, but I prefer anything electronic. Especially anything that sounds unique, full of energy and positive. If I like the music it always makes me connect more to who I really am.
And depending on the song, it can also make me feel peaceful, make me relax. The last song I encountered that managed to do that was a 190bpm Techno/Dubstep combination.
If I'm tired I use music to give me energy.
If I'm feeling down I use music to cheer me up.
But if the music is not unique, too simple or not dynamic enough, it has the opposite effect. If I have to listen to it (at work for example), sometimes I even start to sing negative or sadistic lyrics to the song. Even if it's a love song.
Old 23-03-2017, 09:28 PM
Newbie ;)

"I would teach children music, physics, and philosophy; but most importantly music, for the patterns in music and all the arts are the keys to learning." -Plato
Old 30-04-2017, 05:51 PM
Master
Music is the language of the soul. What the ear hears at times the heart will immediately crave, the soul is discrete.

I love all music that moves my soul. Sometimes it takes a few listens. That's why there is so much out there, so many souls, soaking it up, all working on different heart levels. One person's music is another's pain.

Creativity, it comes from there, the soul, and the heart.

And like everything in life when taken in too often it gets stale.

We are always looking for more good, music.
Old 30-04-2017, 08:25 PM
Master
Makes everything better. When i can´t speak what i feel music can express what i am feeling it and i don´t have to be shame cause someone who wrote that song was feeling the same thing.

Music connects people. What would be the world without music? I can´t imagine.
Old 07-05-2017, 06:53 PM
Master
Some would say silence is the best music, as it never gets stale.

Nature sounds are healing, flowing water, thunder, birds, the air blowing and rain drops. Ohhhh.
Old 09-05-2017, 06:52 AM
Suspended
Knower
Why I love Change by Candlebox

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGw6gWNh3qQ
We have more stuff to return than just agonizing pain to the 72 demons of Pandora's Box and their supporters for Hope's sake.
I want the post office to tear up payments to their creditors that are sent in the mail, deny processing their credit and debit cards at stores and markets, insurance companies are to deny all their claims, then slowly drain cash reserves with various vehicle malfunctions and the such, make it look like some cashiers checks went threw, then change it to unpaid in the banks, deny all their claims, have them lose their jobs, and then break the bread lines as soon as they get near the front of the bread lines.
Old 09-05-2017, 08:55 AM
Suspended
Knower
Black tamborine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEXaEYpifhg
Got a whole lot a fear to return to. Use tweak on them.
Old 09-05-2017, 09:30 AM
Master

It gives me a feeling of aliveness. I write and play music, which helps in many ways. It gives me confidence knowing I'm creating something good, it helps me release and express emotion, it strengthens my creative side, and sometimes I get a little exercise doing it.
Old 09-05-2017, 08:00 PM
Knower
Music is a beautiful way of conncting us with who we truly are.

It can speak to us and help us learn about who we truly are.

It is also a powerful tool of getting our message accross to others, a way of expressing ourselves and a way to inspire and motivate others to achieve the greatness that resides within each and every one of us.

Ultimately, all music us vibration, much like ourselves, from learning the fundamental aspects of music we can gain a deeper understanding of reality and the laws which govern our lives.

Music brings people together, inspires and soothes the soul. We are the music and our lives are a musical symphony that we control.

By mastering emotions and learning to apply emotions to expression, it is the perfect outlet which can speak to us on a deep level and get our message accross to those who lack in understanding.
Old 13-05-2017, 08:48 AM
Suspended
Knower
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsKBIBJj-4M
Once I get a bunch of star destroyers back, and we have Satan forgetting everything bad it has done by blowing its celestial memory to kingdom come, I want it to think it is completely innocent as all those bad things happen to it