Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Devolution's Dream > Matt Warne

Old 20-02-2017, 02:40 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for such a lovely place, and so much information!

I've recently discovered this forum and it is a blessing! Thank you so much!
Old 21-02-2017, 11:47 PM
Super Moderator
It's great to hear you like it here Gurusum. What brilliant feedback on the forum!
Old 22-11-2017, 12:13 PM
Newbie ;)

Talking hello

hi all, my name is Arsen)) I am a new member here )) thanks for your post , nice to meet you all here, in this web site
Old 10-05-2022, 11:02 AM
Ascender

Forums like this area great, especially when there is user interaction. I have been on another one for a long time, but there aren’t many active users on there now (unlike here, I’m happy to say). Here there are many different sections, and the way they have been divided up is also very helpful. And the search engine works!
Old 23-05-2022, 06:02 AM
Experiencer
Thumbs up

"No amount of sophistication is going to allay the fact that all your knowledge is about the past and all your decisions are about the future." Ian Wilson

"To further your own education and understanding, however, always question not only 'how' to do a certain task, but 'why' the task contributes to the end result, product, or profit." Catherine Pulsifer, Wings for Work

A grand plan that has stood for some time now, looks to be it will continue for many years to come.

Thank you for providing a wonderful platform to share a vast array of knowledge under one roof.

Finding the truth comes from two sources. The ones you find yourself and the ones you're willing to accept told by others.
Old 24-05-2022, 01:21 AM
Administrator
Matt was ahead of his time he was taken to early but left his site so everyone could enjoy it,

Namaste
Old 24-05-2022, 02:37 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Matt was ahead of his time he was taken to early but left his site so everyone could enjoy it,

Namaste

The way I see it when people leave this world is that they have accomplished their soul mission and no longer need to be here. So in our eyes, death comes for them. As most of us know, there is no death, just the departure from our bodies. The vehicle is kaput for whatever reason. I dare say Matt has gone on to bigger & better things. In a new life & new experience. As it will be for all of us.
It is also in our soul contract that we design for our lives prior to incarnating on Earth. It's possible that Matt & all others in our lives have had clauses in their contracts to have happen particular events & circumstances occur. Once met exit, stage right. On to the next play to take part in.

Finding the truth comes from two sources. The ones you find yourself and the ones you're willing to accept told by others.
Old 24-05-2022, 03:02 AM
Bambo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Yes and we are glad NS....

The web is falling apart,not many good sites left!!
Old 24-05-2022, 04:01 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambo
Yes and we are glad NS....

The web is falling apart,not many good sites left!!

What part are you glad about? Just asking for clarification.

There are still some excellent sites out there still. It all depends on what you're searching for, what search engine you use and how far you're willing to dig.

Old 24-05-2022, 07:50 AM
Bambo

Im glad Lynn even wanted to continue running it..... I was on a site where the admin passed and the wife took it down

Im glad she kept it going,I have found a beautiful site here.......