Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 30-05-2014, 11:45 AM
azuly

Small movements

I have rose quartz pendulum and I take care of it. It is always charged on full moon even if I didn't use it.
When I do use it, it is always after my meditation,I ask for answers to come from the highest good only and I give my thanks. The thing is that it doesn't move in big circles or big swings. Why is that? Every time I ask yes/no questions it moves so slowly. And before I start I always ask if it can answer some questions for me..if it points to no(it happened only once),then I don't ask anything.
I even asked if it feels charged enough and always says yes.

What kind of chart should I use or what to do,to have better swing?
Old 30-05-2014, 03:10 PM
Guide
azuly, Just say "Speak louder please." and repeat this until you get the swing velocity you are looking for. Some pendulums I've used like "Can you speak louder please." :)
Old 26-06-2014, 09:29 PM
Experiencer

I'm not sure. Is it a very heavy pendulum? Perhaps it isn't the right pendulum for you? I would go shopping for a new one and go to the one that speaks to you or that you feel drawn to. Personally I don't have anything fancy. It's something for fishing I think... It's large and bulky and works great. I think the weight might be helpful but I'm not sure because I haven't tried any different pendulum.

If I don't get clear answers though I know it is because its not the right time for it. I will ask if this is a good time for asking questions, and if no, I will put it away for another day.
Old 02-01-2015, 01:06 PM
Anna Sayce

azuly - are your muscles tense/clenched while you're dowsing? Some people clench their arm/hand muscles because they don't want to be the one making it move. But it's best to have a somewhat relaxed arm while you dowse. Answers come from your higher self, via your subsconscious mind, which makes the movements happen, so a smaller movement often indiciates your answers are coming through but you're too tense.

Another possibility could be that you're holding your hand too far up/too close to the pendant. I have found that holding my hand halfway down the cord (not at the top) works best for me. Holding my hand at the top means a smaller, slower movement. Every pendulum is different though, it's good to experiment.
Old 03-01-2015, 06:37 AM
lapis_lotus

Hi Azuly, the last pendulum I bought I connected with it by laying down and holding the pendulum over my heart chakra, freed my mind and went into a deep meditation and just felt the energy of the pendulum, I did this for hours on many days because I loved the feeling, not expecting that it was improving my connection with it. This pendulum works the best out of all of them and sometimes swings so wide that it hits my arm. So in all I feel its our connection to the pendulum that makes all the difference. Hope this helps x
Old 08-01-2015, 10:46 AM
azuly

Thank you for your replies.

I will try holding it over heart chakra to see if things will change.

It is a rose quartz pendulum and a good friend gave it to me. In the beginning(after cleaning and charging it of course) it worked great.

So yesterday I tried it again after some time. I always ask in the beginning if it want to answer my questions and if it says no,I put it away. Also,I always ask after my meditation so I am still in that high state.

I think my hand is relaxed. After a while it does stay in the same position. Sometimes I just lean elbows on the table so my hand is relaxed. Yesterday I tried holding in the middle and it moved in a really small circles. I held it way up at the end if it would give me and better movements and nothing. I asked 3 times one question...to speak up but it was only slight change.

Then it got me thinking(again) that maybe it is not good for my questions any more as it moves in big circles when I ask for friends(they are present or give me permission to ask). Do you think it might be that? Also,I keep it in a small box with Herkimer diamond and pointed Clear Quartz. In the beginnig I got an idea to have it together to be extra cleared of any unwanted energies after reading.

I finaly found crystal shop in Belgium that I felt any energy.Visited 3 already but got nothing and this new supplier came to my small village for a fare and just LOVED his crystals.This weekend I´m off to his shop.