Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 07-07-2011, 05:18 AM
Experiencer
Been there lots of times in past lives, and was taught a method of dying...minus the part of cutting the cord.
I can give you basics,
but the experience varies with individuals,
based upon lots of factors.
The first thing that happens is there is this popping sound when the consciousness drops out of the brain and into the brainstem.
This is where we "see our lives pass b4 our eyes" and is due to the simple fact that our .... imprisonment in time,
is totally controlled in the brain ,
once consciousness drops down, time stretches way out.
This is where the "tunnel" is observed (which is actually on one level the inside of the spinal column. )
Now you are on the astral plane and ..certain laws take effect.
Magnetism....
and momentum are major ones.
This is where folks usually encounter "constructs" that they mistake for family members and friends.
(the real connection with these souls happens later).
So here is where there are Heaven and Hell Realms..and Constructs....
and the way the the Law of Magnetism works is that where you put your attention...
which is directed by your peculiar frequency so to speak....
you will go there (or pull it to you) it's hard to tell which exactly is happening.
So if your frequency has a very negative tone you will "pull into" a Hell Realm.
If it has a more positive tone,
you will pull into a Heaven realm.
If you are obsessed with something from your past life and refuse to let it go....
you will be drawn to your "construct" and end up one of those wandering lost souls we call Ghosts
for a time.
The Heaven and Hell realms are not forever....
like some religions will tell you that it's for eternity.
A lot of confusion lies around this topic....
and the misunderstanding about reincarnation that exists in most Western Religions comes from the fact that folks were told that they would spend an eternity in Hell if they were bad, and in Heaven...if they were good.
Well here's the thing.
Time in those realms is totally different than here...
it's what I call, "Momentum".
It's totally different .
For one thing it sucks you in, and pulls you along like an undertow...
But the other thing is that you can actually spend an eternity in one of these realms....
yet, in our time here, be reborn after not that much time has passed.
It's kinda like when your alarm goes off in the morning and you get up to pee,
then hit snooze and go back to sleep......
dream a freakin Mini series in 2 minutes....

OK, so your on one level going down the spinal column,
on another you are in the astral realm I call the in-between time...
dealing with heavens and hells and constructs.
But eventually you make it to the end of the tunnel and come into what I call the "White Hall".
How you experience this totally depends upon your point in evolution.
But in general terms it begins by you dissolving into Pure Ecstatic White Light....
then after a time consciousness returns and speakin for myself there was always a point where I started freaking out that ...for 1. I had no body,
and 2. your consciousness in the Light feels very threatened with extinction.....
Then your consciousness kind of congeals again into something you can define as yourself...and you are in this huge White Hall with these folks who are "your group"... basically the nearest souls to you in the Web of Life.
And altogether you kind of start plotting out your next life loosely. For me it was like looking down on this road with a lot of side roads..... And you kind of pick the main road you will fall in to.... but the side roads, you don't know which you will follow.. I mean while you are there you have this "ideal" of how you want the next life to go, to facilitate your souls next evolutionary step.... but, you really have no control....that's what life is all about.

My teachers taught me to skip the whole heavens and hells and constructs part, and go straight to the White Hall....and stay as long as I could without freaking out about the seeming loss of self..... So they had me "die" over and over and over so I could practice this. It's not easy... The astral plane is the realm of the roots of desire..... so there is a lot to pull us this way and that....
But a good tip for everyone is this.
When you die,
find the pinprick of light in the distance....
and focus exclusively on that......
Don't get sidetracked..
And the Law of Magnetism will pull you to "the Hall".
Then stay in the Light as long as you can.

OH, and this might sound strange, but the Death Experience is not what it used to be.
There is something going on which I'm not going into detail about now...
and this is the cause of what folks are calling the "Quickening" these days.
And the Quickening has a correlation in the death experience which makes the Light of the White Hall a lot more powerful than it has ever been in this whole round of Eternity....
this whole Life of God so to speak.
Anyway, the most evolving humans generally do in the In Between time occurs and is directly related to the amount of time they spend in The Light.
And nowadays that Light is amplified.
This is why there are all these "Indigo" and "Crystal Kids" these days because the death stage allows mega evolution like it hasn't ever before.....especially if you understand how it works and attempt to stay in that Light as long as possible.

This probably raised more questions than it cleared up...
it's a big subject....
I personally think it should be taught in schools.
In my last life it basically was....in Tibet.
But Christianity has an inherent fear of the Truth it seems...
and they have pretty much controlled what knowledge (or lack of) is allowed for general consumption..
In fact they've been doing it so long that most folks have blocks to the truth built into their DNA.
Freaky
Old 10-07-2011, 01:30 PM
Jeff,
Just found this post from 4 days ago ---and wow!
Miss Hepburn

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru