Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-05-2016, 06:32 AM
Master
hey Corasan.
although i believe that non-intentions may exist,
i firmly insist that intentions do have meaning.

i agree that (unconditional) love is the true basis for all things.
(not to put words in your mouth)
Old 26-05-2016, 06:46 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyDawn
Beautiful song anditmakesmewonder. Even if we are being played purposely, can we still love unconditionally?

I'm not saying it's easy to love those that hurt us, but yes, we can love them...keeping a safe distance. Accept the love for what is it and what you learnt from it, but don't stay around giving chances to feed their egos. Just pray or wish(whatever your attuned to) the "player" will come to his senses of the kind of actions he's doing.
I'm not saying to have hopes of he(or she) becomes prince charming, just hope that he will become someone better in the future so that he won't do it again to another person. If things really improve, he may even say he's sorry. This doesn't mean having hopes of getting back to this person, just that the he acknowledging what he's done would be a huge victory(progress) in the sense of spiritual and human evolution.
Love only last with respect, players can't give you that. But some people may change, hopefully.
Just my 2 cents.

More songs for you guys:
"Oh, thunder only happens when it's raining
Players only love you when they're playing
Say, women...they will come and they will go
When the rain washes you clean, you'll know
You'll know"
Dreams by Fleetwood Mac
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrZRURcb1cM

" 'Cos the sweetest melody is the one we haven't heard
Is it true that perfect love drives out all fear
The right to appear ridiculous is something I hold dear
Oh, but a change of heart comes slow

It's not a hill, it's a mountain
As you start out the climb
Listen for me, I'll be shouting
We're gonna make it all the way to the light"

I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight by U2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q_AHAMVQ9c
Old 26-05-2016, 09:04 AM
Pathfinder

After reading again, I maybe wrote it bad / wrong?
It did remind me about myself not long ago and I have seen a couple situations lately, that made me notice I more like had ... compassion for some people that I might even have hated, when I was younger.
Looks to me, like we should try to see things more like itmakesmewonder wrote, or even more positive / less negative .. ?
I'm pretty sure if we could accept / empathize with them, that we would probably see that "bad intention" doesn't really exist.
Love is the basis for all things, like you wrote it, if I understood.

"About the crossing ocean thing, i used to think as everyone says if he/she doesn't want to cross the ocean to met, he/she doesn't love you. If they don't want (be if for fear, ego, etc) isn't because they don't love you, it's probably their ego to block them saying this love is "impossible" and settle for the easiest option because their ego and fear choose so"

When I read that again, it suddenly looked like ... this maybe is also the reason that makes you write:
"It's impossbile to love unconditionally every person"
Maybe it's really impossible to unconditionally love for example murderer, because if we did / accepted them or whatever, they wouldn't exist ...

No idea if anyone understands what I mean, I better go sleep now, haha ...
I hope you don't get me wrong / that you don't feel offended or something, Bluecat
Wanted to write this, even tho I don't really feel that it's needed.
Happenend alot to me in the past and looks like that's about my ego problems or something.
Maybe that's a little example about what I mean ... I don't really like writing things like this post, so my intention is really positive ... but sometimes people felt offended and such ... Love seems to be really really complicated ...

And last: After reading your posts again, respect for writing things like
"I'm still into some condition about love, i know."
For some reason I almost never see any "self-critical"? people...

<3
Old 26-05-2016, 09:04 PM
Experiencer
Unconditional love is a way of being and can be obtained

For me its very short periods till my ego, critical mind takes over again
First what dose love mean to you for me its acceptance with joy of being in that
You mind is programmable and creates your illusion of the world so with this knowledge you can create your reality
You choose your reality

To help in obtaining this way of being

• A belief like “all is gods will and who am I to judge” will help a lot
• Good, bad, light, dark, extra are self created judgments every thing is just what it is
• No one including spirit is better or worse than me
• Everyone is whole and complete and truly loved as they are including you
• All we have is now, the past is gone and future dose not exist and that’s gone in this moment,
• We live on the planet of choice, to have choice you have to judge. But in every judgment there are endless possibility not just one you made
• Be your own muster follow what’s right, good, light, expands, inspires you
• In the space of true love compassion, foreignness, don’t exist for all lives in acceptance
• There is nothing to fix as you evolve learn trough breakthrough
• The joy and wonder of being human come from you emotional body let them flow for in love, acceptance of all the parts of being human true knowledge of the self comes
• Every this is just what it is, you grate meaning and judgment to it and is your illusion created by the mind, its awesome for life would boring if we didn’t

Love to all in all they be

My 2 cents worth on it you get the idea create you own beliefs that work for you
Old 27-05-2016, 01:40 AM
Master
Corasan, i really liked your personal opinion about unconditional love, it's ok we have different views into this topic!
Love was and it's still never easy, also it's more nuanced and more complicated that we shouldn't only consider a long term relationship to be just the example to analyse as most do. There are also the pathological love stories where one is an abuser and probably does intentionally very bad things to the other, this usually happen if the other is an enabler/co-dependent and there is no unconditional love and i'm not even sure if unconditional love would save them unless the abuser change his/her personality, for this in these really bad cases to get away from them.
You don't see self-critical people?Wow, i do this a lot since ages, now it got instead of negative self-critical more positive, trying to see what i did wrong and try to improve, learn from my mistakes. Because in every love connection (and more) both do the mistakes not just the one who left you or worse he/she abused you as most do, i realized also I had done something not bad as him/her but still everyone need to see their actions to be a better person and not being just "i'm never wrong".
Maybe loving a murderer doesn't mean love him/her in the classic sense, just accept the reality also these people exsist since the dawn of times.