Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 24-05-2016, 03:41 PM
Peaceofepicness

Color How do you make your vision go blurred, so you can see Auras?

Hello,

Whenever I try to see an Aura, I try to blur my eyes, but I think I go cross eyed. I filmed myself doing it to see, but my eyes did not go crossed. However, I keep thinking they do.

Bit of a random question.

Thank you
Old 24-05-2016, 11:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peaceofepicness
Whenever I try to see an Aura, I try to blur my eyes, but I think I go cross eyed. I filmed myself doing it to see, but my eyes did not go crossed. However, I keep thinking they do.
Not sure why one would blur their vision or cross their eyes to see auras.

Some books recommend a 'soft focus' or 'soften your eyes'. This does not mean to purposely make things blurry. It means to not look or stare at anything in particular. Just take in the full scene without trying to see any specific thing.
Old 25-05-2016, 04:14 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peaceofepicness
Hello,

Bit of a random question.

Thank you

People experience blurry vision especially if your trying to see all subtle energies or when your vision starts to change to see them in an awakening. As your perception is changing. Seeing aura vision can go blurry if your eyes dry out from not being able to blink, you blink and it resets the process. You have to start over.

It is a relaxed gaze. Aura will not show up if your straining your eyes. Eyes on the 3rd eye area, or the center of the nose.... or bridge rather.
Old 25-05-2016, 07:15 PM
Peaceofepicness

Color

*Bump

Does anybody else think I am doing this correctly?

It is not really a forced blur, it is more of a relaxed softish blur.
Is that still wrong though?

Other than that, I cannot see an Aura, what do I do?
Old 26-05-2016, 04:55 AM
Experiencer
When you get that soft blur out of focus state you need to adjust your eyes doing the same with your eyes as you do to only focus in front of you and make your peripheral vision blurred and fade into the background. At first it is hard to see. The hue can be very faint. But it may look like a transparent looking smoke. Very Suttle. I can momentarily make it show up really well coming from my palms using friction heat. White sheet of paper, rub your palms together until you feel the friction. Put your hand on its side on the paper. Aura around your palm will be more pronounced.
Old 29-05-2016, 05:44 PM
Master
This is a better question.

You can sense the aura of a person. You can feel their presence as a bubble around them. As for seeing color, I generally don't, but I don't feel a need to because I can sense the energy.

Some people visualize internally, while others see outside, as a projection. This is true for all images seen through the 'third eye'...I see internally. I picture the person, and I see the aura if I am looking for that. I don't know if it is 'accurate' but it is what I see. There was a time that I saw auras around everything, and that was distracting so for me it is better to see inside and it is much easier. I work with other methods that are easier to interpret and I don't really care about the colors of an aura. It doesn't tell me anything about the person.