Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 26-06-2011, 01:05 PM
K.W.S

Waking up at 3 am every night

Hi!

I`ve been waking up regularly at 3 am every night for awile now and I don`t know what that means
It`s usually few minutes after 3, like 3.05 or 3.14. It feels like something is literally waking me up from a deep sleep.
For a long time there`s been some paranormal activity going on in my house, mainly in my daughter`s room (she`s always been very sensitive). I`ve been very interested in these things for a long time and I don`t mind at all if someone is trying to contact me.
I`m interested in these things but I don`t spend my every waking moment trying to get in touch with the Other Side
And every time something happens in my house, I consider it to be a very natural thing and I try not to be afraid because I know we coexist with the Spirits and that the Other Side is not very far from us
Old 26-06-2011, 01:17 PM
Master
well, i'm often awakened at odd hours in the morning. i'm caused to be semi conscious so i can work on stuff surfacing from the subconscious which is always easier to access when in that mind space between sleep and awake. i seldom remember precisely what it was i was working on though.
Old 26-06-2011, 01:33 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.W.S
Hi!

I`ve been waking up regularly at 3 am every night for awile now and I don`t know what that means
It`s usually few minutes after 3, like 3.05 or 3.14. It feels like something is literally waking me up from a deep sleep.
For a long time there`s been some paranormal activity going on in my house, mainly in my daughter`s room (she`s always been very sensitive). I`ve been very interested in these things for a long time and I don`t mind at all if someone is trying to contact me.
I`m interested in these things but I don`t spend my every waking moment trying to get in touch with the Other Side
And every time something happens in my house, I consider it to be a very natural thing and I try not to be afraid because I know we coexist with the Spirits and that the Other Side is not very far from us

You got that from a movie right? 3:30 A.M. wakeup time? I did and I used to be fearful when I woke up between 3-3:30. Don't fear spirits. They can not harm you. They can try to play jokes or pranks that would scare someone. I saw a a spirit about 2 months ago. I heard noise that woke me up, I felt a presence, I felt a fear response in my stomach, then I saw The spirit that looked like a real person walking by my room in a white gown. I didn't fear it once I saw it. I later went to my higher self for answers. It was my Aunt that passed away just coming to share the good news that I was going to feel great and happy. I received from my higher self that her name way Ann Beth. I asked my dad who that was, and I found out that that was muy aunts real first name. I just knew her as Beth. Don't fear any paranormal activity. There is nothing to fear. They can not hurt you or anybody. No spirit can take over a human body. It is forbidden. And not possible. Don't fear this activity going on in your house. The spirit is probably a relative.
Old 26-06-2011, 01:49 PM
K.W.S

I`ve lost my Aunt,Grandfather and Grandmother in past 13 months and I felt the visitor could be my Aunt.I`ve also smelled her presence while I`m awake.We were quit close and we had a lot in common to talk about. Always felt I could talk to her endlessly, we had that much in common
She past at the age of 61 which is quit young in my opinion
Old 26-06-2011, 06:07 PM
Deactivated Account

I dont know about 3am but I 9/10 wake up between midnight and 12:15am. usually following a nightmare. I dont have nightmares at any other time.
Old 26-06-2011, 09:40 PM
Knower

It could be spirits or the angels. I've read that waking between the hours of 2-4am means the angels are waking you for whatever reason.
Also you say your daughter is sensitive...Are you also sensitive? If so it could be spirits or energies trying to make contact with you as it is normal for them to disturb ones sleep.
Old 26-06-2011, 09:58 PM
Free Bird

I too always wake up at around 3am. I put it down to needing to use the loo

I often wake up but am still half awake, and see weird things: For instance, I once wokeup/half awake and the picture above my bed was spinning around on the wall, I had to get up and take it down. I also woke up to see a man wearing a black suit hovering above my wardrobe. Again, I had to get up to turn on the light to make sure I wasn't going mad.

But there was a time I woke and I knew I was wide awake as was thinking clearly about getting up to use the loo, and there was a green ball of light to the left of me, it moved up and down for a bit then went. That was weird too.

How the above is of any relevance to anything I do not know
Old 26-06-2011, 09:54 PM
Master
Your probably going to bed too early, I don't think it means anything, lots of people have that problem.
Old 27-06-2011, 09:32 AM
K.W.S

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Your probably going to bed too early, I don't think it means anything, lots of people have that problem.

I go to bed around 12 or 1 am so I don`t think it`s too early.