Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 01-06-2020, 02:23 AM
Guide

Electronic Tree

Hey everyone thanks for helping me out with this dream. I want to see if I can gleam more from this dream.

In the dream I was in a room that looked like a bed room. The room was dark but it was lit up with a tv screen. My boss was laying down on the bed and he mentioned if I put seeds in the tree that it would give me something back.

In the dream it felt like ive seen this tree around but didnt know what it did or that it could do what it did and that it was hidden from me. There seemed to be a section on the tree that had a bunch of seeds. If I took some seeds and put it in the top of the tree it would eject a blue cd. It kinda worked like one of these gum ball machines where it would light up a little bit. I decided to put a bunch of seeds in there and out came a bunch of pokemon cards. I was looking through them and most of them were different versions of Electrobuzz holographic card. The backs of the cards also looked like yughio so I assume it doesn't really matter what kind of cards tthey were. I dont have any reall value of electro buzz over other pokemon but I do recognize my perception of it. It was in the original pokemon series... it was a gym leaders pokemon and it was rare... and it looks cool. Thats about it....

Next part of the dream is me putting in a cd on a small laptop and being outside what looked like an apartment at night. There was a microwave there too so I opened it up and it looked like a chili dog... I then saw this white wolf come over the ridge... Ive seen these wolves before in my dream... I gave him the bread and he went away... it didnt look like it was threatening but as if it knew me and I knew him... I also was thinking to myself... if I got his puppy that I would be able to move on.... Then a song started.... "Im never going to give you up by Rick Astley."

The last part was me packing up and starting to head back when Mr T shows up in a black suv with a girl and they are going where im going.... I ask them if I could put my laptop in their suv and get it later. Mr T said sure just make sure its secure. He pops the back open and there are ties that hold stuff down in the back and so I secured my laptop.

I thought this part was strange so I guess I will look it up... lol I never really thought about how obviously this part was. My ideas towards Mr T.... he seems loud, wears a lot of gold necklaces and is comical in a serious way is what I think of him... my name also starts with T and im black so Mr T is a common nick name for me...

Thanks for your help sorry if its long...
Old 01-06-2020, 05:07 AM
Master

Much information, but details overwhelm the message.

A few points:
- projection; inner guide: actions have consequences
- you have to put something in to get something out
- you worry about job security; good relations with coworkers will help you
- don't get discouraged

Or, maybe, I tuned in something else.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 02-06-2020, 05:13 AM
Guide

Ahh
haha maybe I should look at my dreams that way. The complexity could get very complex as the details are broken down but the basic understanding of it seems to be a good way to look at it too. Sounds good to me. Life. :)

Thank you!
Old 03-06-2020, 08:49 AM
irisa

Hi SkyGodWarrior,

Sometimes i get caught by (or in) someone elses dream...
Yesterday I read your dream for the first time...fell asleep lol. This morning I woke up. Day of, but having a lot on my mind and not knowing how to get rid of it. I know the biggest of the problem is in me, but I can´t seem to shake it off. Then I thought of a little book I have, about the EGO. I got the book and read one of the first pages: it was part of an old story about a king who got a seed from somewhere...to learn an important lesson. The king put it in a golden box. After a while he went back to the person he got the seed from; this person wanted to know what he had learned. The king told him that he had saved it in a golden box, because he somehow felt this was something very important. He then learned that the seed was very important but he should have put it in the ground to grow...sorry, possibly a known story and I am not telling it very precisely..

Then...I returned to your dream again and when reading about the seed in your dream again...I thought ´aha´...
When reading the dream again it felt like I stepped through a door, through another and again another door. Your dream now feels like I was in class and it was teaching me..

In the dream I was in a room that looked like a bed room. The room was dark but it was lit up with a tv screen. My boss was laying down on the bed and he mentioned if I put seeds in the tree that it would give me something back.

Bedroom...rest, relaxation. Dark but lit by a television screen: It made me think of the moment when meditating with closed eyes when you suddenly start to ´see´. To me, in your dream, the moment when the boss lays down also feels like this moment. The moment when you go ´past the ego´. This was the first door, so to speak.

In the dream it felt like ive seen this tree around but didnt know what it did or that it could do what it did and that it was hidden from me. There seemed to be a section on the tree that had a bunch of seeds. If I took some seeds and put it in the top of the tree it would eject a blue cd. It kinda worked like one of these gum ball machines where it would light up a little bit. I decided to put a bunch of seeds in there and out came a bunch of pokemon cards. I was looking through them and most of them were different versions of Electrobuzz holographic card. The backs of the cards also looked like yughio so I assume it doesn't really matter what kind of cards tthey were. I dont have any reall value of electro buzz over other pokemon but I do recognize my perception of it. It was in the original pokemon series... it was a gym leaders pokemon and it was rare... and it looks cool. Thats about it....

Next part of the dream is me putting in a cd on a small laptop and being outside what looked like an apartment at night. There was a microwave there too so I opened it up and it looked like a chili dog... I then saw this white wolf come over the ridge... Ive seen these wolves before in my dream... I gave him the bread and he went away... it didnt look like it was threatening but as if it knew me and I knew him... I also was thinking to myself... if I got his puppy that I would be able to move on.... Then a song started.... "Im never going to give you up by Rick Astley."

The fact that in your dream you felt like you´d seen the tree i think could mean that you know deep down inside that there´s more to every day life, more in it for you to discover.

I had to google for the Electabuzz and Yughio and found interesting things.
Electabuzz feeds itself on electric currents (nothing new to you I think). This feels to my like going to the next door ´past the ego´. We (everything) is energy. We are able to materialize (the story about planting the seed).
On the other side of the cards was Yughio. Now I read about Yughio; how he used his alter ego. Mr T, also an alter ego...for Mr T himself but also for you...this felt like a third door I was passing. What I also came across is that there seemed to have been a series where the alter ego Mr T was being used as a gym leader lol.

The little puppy could symbolize your inner child. ´Never gonna give you up´, feels like a promiss you once made to yourself. Always to believe in yourself.

The last part was me packing up and starting to head back when Mr T shows up in a black suv with a girl and they are going where i´m going.... I ask them if I could put my laptop in their suv and get it later. Mr T said sure just make sure its secure. He pops the back open and there are ties that hold stuff down in the back and so I secured my laptop.

´They are going (alter ego) where I am going; I think the ´I´ here is about your heart/soul. The planted seed.
You secured the laptop in the back. This feels like there something you ´understood and want to go for´.
Laptop; computer in the lap. Computer...brain. Laptop; for myself I made the interpretation of laptop as the creative brain (second chakra). The ´gut´ (maybe also third chakra).

I thought this part was strange so I guess I will look it up... lol I never really thought about how obviously this part was. My ideas towards Mr T.... he seems loud, wears a lot of gold necklaces and is comical in a serious way is what I think of him... my name also starts with T and im black so Mr T is a common nick name for me...

A question that comes up; What is your jewelry? Mr T is known for his golden necklaces and stuff. I think the symbolic jewelry is what you have to give the world...something that your are good at and which comes from the heart.

To me this feels like a very powerful dream. I´m going to write something that you might not recognize (then sorry), but through this dream you feel like a person who seems to be strong, innocent and maybe also a little naive (not meant as negative). And like you have the feeling that there´s something important in life for you, but you are not really certain yet about what this is or where to start.

If you don´t recognize this...then maybe it is my projection lol.
I definitely want to thank you for writing this dream down here, because it sure helped me to reorganize the things that are on my mind and help me to make a first step back to the one who I am deep inside.

Have a nice day!

Irisa
Old 04-06-2020, 04:59 AM
Guide

Thanks Irisa for going over that for me. It is interesting how our worlds intersect right!? I appreciate for breaking it down too. I dont think I have heard that story about the king and the seed so if you have more or a link I would like to read up on it. lol Mr T as my ego haha... I dont wear jewelry but I do like crystals so maybe that has something to do with it too? Its been a while since Ive even seen what electrobuzz does and I completely forgot that part where he gains power from electrical current... I wonder... I was shocked in the military and it was almost life threatening if I wasnt able to know what I knew in order to not die. So I wonder if any of that has anything to do with anything as I had a bunch of cards that were of electrobuzz in different forms...

These dreams I tell you..