Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 26-05-2020, 08:51 PM
Newbie ;)

Anyone Know Any Possible Meanings To This Dream?

I had a dream last night, pretty lucid, I think. I was way up north somewhere near the arctic circle. There was snow and ice everywhere as far as I could see. It was so freezing cold I felt cold down to my insides and my bones, which were normally warm. My brain was foggy and slow. Something in me was saying that being this cold and not being able to think or remember anything or unable to move was very, very bad and that I needed to get warm. In many of these unusually vivid and story like dreams, more and more so recently, I am in always the same bizarre "form" though I don't know where from or why: I am an anthropomorphic wolf (technically a werewolf since I can shapeshift from my normal self to the wolf) with silver fur, white facial fur, and a black eye patch blotch marking over my right eye, and I will have these white glowing wings on my back with black feathers lining the bottom back edge of my wings. As of two years ago, I got a second pair of wings the same except the bottom back edges of them are rainbowy and change colors randomly like the northern lights or on my mood. I could feel myself in this form and that my body had automatically instinctually shifted for protection from the cold using the fur and from something paranormal and dangerous using the wings' Light. The cold bothering me was alarming because, in these unusual dreams, I always had weather powers (for whatever reason) and the cold or the heat wouldn't bother me and that it was bothering me now was bad because it meant I was weak or my powers were being blocked or something.
I couldn't remember much of anything. I focused and got bits and flashes of things: there'd been some kind of earthquake disturbance up north, we sensed that it was possibly paranormal, and we'd went to check it out. The "we" was me and someone else who was native to this place to guide me around. We were curled up laying on the ground inside a circle of stone pillar statues with runes of some kind carved into them. I briefly remembered inspecting the runes, another earthquake that broke some ice and revealed an underground cave system beneath us and the ice and the stone statues, then falling to the ground and shifting into this werewolf angel form and passing out and my acquaintance rushing over and holding me, trying to wake me up and warm me up.
We heard loud growling, which woke me up and got my instincts going, and looked over and climbing out of the dark underground cavern was this giant black wolf with red eyes and sharp canines pointed out of his snout. He approached us steadily and confidently, like a predator easily closing in on prey that he knew was helpless and couldn't get away. He spoke in this deep, growling, gruff, baritone voice thar thrummed through the ground and our bones. He growled something about me being "the brightest," tradition, and that we were supposed to fight but I couldn't really make out anything else due to my ears ringing, the wind howling, and my body wanting to faint again I was so weak. I vaguely remembered asking who he was and he said he was Fenrear (I have a feeling I spelled that wrong). He said that the Lightest was supposed to fight the Darkest and that if he defeated me, the sun would be swallowed by a black hole and earth destroyed and, if I won, Earth was saved and the sun restored. He bit my wrist and tasted my blood, testing for the Light, then watched as my wings dimmed and the sun was dimmed also like a bite had been taken out of it, and said that I was it. I just remember murmuring, "Please don't kill me." before passing out again.
I had some kind of vision thingy. A buff guy in furs and really long wavy hair was facing Fenrear inside the same stone statue circle, holding a long sword with runes engraved in it. I had a clairvoyant flash of information that said the guy was bald or balder or something like that, which I didn't understand since he clearly had a full head of hair. They fought and he used the sword to slice the stone statues to fall on top of Fenrear and hold him down. While Fenrear was trying to get out, the guy used some really strong silk harness thingy to restrain Fenrear and then he stabbed the ice and caused Fenrear to fall into the underground cavern. Fenrear kept howling and yelling about how he would escape but then the guy shoved the sword into the wolf's mouth to shut him up and the hole froze over, sealing Fenrear in. He fixed the statues and took another magical ribbon and wrapped it around all the stone statues.
I woke up to my acquaintance shushing me and telling me to keep still. We were hiding behind one of the stone pillar statues on the outside of the circle and Fenrear was circling the inside trying to sniff us out. He couldn't go outside of the circle because the enchanted silk ribbon was wrapped around all of the stone pillars to keep him in. I knew what I had to do and I somehow found the sword the guy had used and I felt my strength and energy and light return to me. I stood up and could see and feel all the Light in my wings glowing brightly, getting Fenrear's attention, and grabbed the edge of the ribbon, prepared to do what the guy from the vision had done. But then I was woke up and left on one heck of a cliffhanger. I think I was going to do what the guy had done. I don't know what all of this was or whatever. When I woke up, I was still cold right down to my gut and bones, even wrapped up in a fur blanket, and still felt exhausted and like all my energy was sapped out of me. I think I might have a fever or sick or something.