Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 12-05-2020, 03:54 PM
Master
That's far more better.
Old 12-05-2020, 03:57 PM
Master
Now this is something WORTH to have as an ally.Not white light exactly,but i doubt if any kind of parasite would be able to battle a kiity like this one.
Old 12-05-2020, 03:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
I expect that black cat represents a part of you. A rising and growing internal strength and insight. It allows you to leave a place that you wanted to but were not able to. It defends you against those rats who seek to devour you. It appears and gives you courage and strength, and each time it does so it itself grows in size and strength as your trust in yourself grows. It is a part of you that at one time you might not have trusted as it is black, yet you are seeing that it is OK to trust it and rely on your insights. That others may see and call you evil if you do, but that is ok, just because others may see a black cat as evil, that does not make it so. That sometimes, what appears good at first, may turn out to be evil in disguise instead, and you do have the power and the right to try to discern the difference for yourself. That you do have the power to defend yourself against those rats who seek to devour your mind. That no matter how many people may follow any particular faith, you do have the insight to see that what they are following may just be a 'dead God', and it is they, who are fooling themselves, who are holding it up to seek shelter under it. They have not learned to trust their own cats, and therefore theirs are still meer kittens, dependent on others for their survival. When night falls, their cats do not come out to help them explore and survive, they seek shelter in that same “dead god”.

Our cats have the instincts that can help us survive in this life experience, where not everything is what it seems and we must learn to fend for and defend ourselves. If we keep feeding our trust into our little black kitty it may continue to grow into a full grown panther. One may fear that it may devour one’s self instead, but it won’t, as long as we always remember to question ourselves as well. One can become one’s own deceiver if they become lazy and let their guard down, and then one’s own ego can devour their mind just like all those rats and dead gods might have. It is OK to rely on one's own discernment of the truth, but man is not God, and our judgments will never be the final truth. No matter how finely we divide up and examine the world looking for that final absolute truth, there is always more remaining to discover, know, and grow from.

Lomax is right, it does suck when you don’t know who is really on your side and who is just deceiving you. We are never separated from God, but we must find our way back home to this realization ourselves, and sometimes that journey can seem like a very lonely and lost one. It can be a scary thing to be drifting on an ocean of the unknown with no idea where solid truth is to be found. At such times, even a belief in a “dead god” can be comforting and many will seek that shelter. Yet such comfort can be deceiving, and whether their god may be “dead” or just sleeping, their religion may end up devouring their minds just the same. I prefer to take my chances trying to get back home on the open ocean rather than seeking shelter and comfort in a dead god, but that is a decision we must all make for ourselves when we are ready.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU7QylajLbQ

An amazing way of seeing into my inner worlds, really amazing!

You got it right, it is the truth that I am seeking, I spend most of my days trying to figure out the truth, even when I am doing something, a part of me is still busy trying to make sense of the truth, you know, THE TRUTH, the final absolute truth, not the truths of this world. I know that I can't find the TRUTH by the help of this world, it does not matter how many books I read, they don't help so I decided to look within and to push myself deeper and deeper within myself.

It's true, when this black cat appeared to save me from those devouring rats, it started to hunt them, and at the same time, I started to fight back, before its coming, I was paralyzed by fear and they were eating me alive.

I wish I could take the easy way, the shortcut and achieve union with God for all eternity, which is a very long time This not knowing of the TRUTH is making me doubt and question every single thing, every belief, every experience, everything. I even question myself, trying to understand myself, why do I act in this way, why do I do that, seeing that most of my reactions are more on "autopilot", and I wonder, why, why am I this way. This is something I've done all my life.

Yes, it's hard to not know who is for you and who is deceiving you.... this is why I can't stop myself at a certain belief system and I am always seeking... I try to find the truth by myself.. just as you do.

Once again, an amazing answer, I read your answers several times, really amazing! Thanks!

By the way, that video, life of PI, amazing!!! I have not seen the movie, I know how good it is, I kept on saying that I will be seeing it later on, and I forgot about it!
Old 12-05-2020, 04:01 PM
Master
Yes,Ketzer Rocks.
Old 12-05-2020, 04:08 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Unleash the kitty (mentaly) to destroy ALL mouses.See her eating and killing them,and raise feelings of gratitude.(Like you're enjoying it more than anything).
Yes do.... I don't even have to mentally imagine it, I am the lion!!!
Old 12-05-2020, 04:10 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Whooaaaa.... Beautiful... Loving the majestic roar.
Old 12-05-2020, 04:11 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
This is how it looked like when I first met it, it was so tiny and adorable.

This is how it looks now, bigger and more powerful.

Beautiful.
Old 12-05-2020, 04:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Yes do.... I don't even have to mentally imagine it, I am the lion!!!
Shamans do such things to absorb power from the animals.Maybe i should try it as well.
Old 12-05-2020, 04:29 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Shamans do such things to absorb power from the animals.Maybe i should try it as well.
You could do worse! Mine is just inbuilt from birth.
Old 12-05-2020, 04:40 PM
Master
So,how about the tiger?Do you consider it as a dark power?Personaly i wouldn't mind to have it on my side.(lol)
And as Josephine Maccarhty writes,when things get tough,you don't call on virgin mary,but on a warrior Goddess.
This isn't about dark and light,but what power you need at a specific moment.