Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 14-03-2020, 09:41 AM
Seeker

Awakening in Love

There is someone I've known for a very long time, but we have never been officially together. There is a history between us of missed chances, external complications, misunderstandings, and a general feeling of missing out on love when something really special could have been built.

I am for the most part at peace with how things are (us communicating minimally, and living 8 hours apart). It is just that we have spent a long time apart, and while there is this gravity and pull between our souls it seems for whatever reason my mind is not focused on the situation constantly during my waking hours. Though, occasionally my mind will be drawn to think about the situation in passing.

However, I'd say at least 75% of the mornings I wake up from a deep sleep I find myself deeply in love with this person immediately upon waking. It is a feeling of deep love, and also deep lust. I don't even usually have time to think what time it is or wonder about my dreams necessarily.

I am curious what process is going on when I sleep that my mind immediately upon awakening finds itself desperately enraptured with this woman?
Old 14-04-2020, 08:54 AM
Newbie ;)

Awakening is a way healing every thing and it is applicable for mind and relationship. We can make strong relationship with love and trust.
Old 14-04-2020, 08:38 PM
Master

Does the other person feel the same way? Are you both free and single? If your living circumstances were different, would you be a couple?

In which case why not discuss the situation with her and see if there is any way you can change your circumstances so you are not living so far apart.

If there really could be something special between you then it seems a pity to not take some action to make it happen. What is the alternative? You both end up with other people, and you will always compare the person you are with to the person you could have been with.

Peace
Old 02-05-2020, 08:27 AM
Knower

This is something I have been experiencing too and it's been almost 10 years. I have also gone through all the cycle of sorrow, disbelief and disappointment that eventually (barely one year ago!) became acceptance. Today I am aware that this person has chosen not to include me in their life, I can see their reasons and also feel happy for them (not being hypocritical here, I am happy that he's happy, if I knew they were miserable I would be heartbroken.) So, what is that feeling upon awakening that you describe so well? No idea my friend! It's very pleasant but a little unsettling at the same time. I have tried looking for answers from various sources, but all I got was essentially "you need to move on." Well, yes of course, I haven't seen this person for years and I don't live in a monastery or locked inside a tower, moving on is the very least
What I do when it happens, is trying to embrace the feeling and letting it flow during the day. It works and I feel happier without being too stuck on the memories of him. This is how I deal with it, but why I have to deal with it is a mistery. Best of luck!
Old 02-05-2020, 09:23 AM
Master
Hi,

My understaning is that these experiences happen when there is a deep soul level love bond. However both need to be conscious of this bond for good things to happen.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 06-05-2020, 09:28 PM
Pathfinder
You should work on yourself - your mind drifts towards towards her because you have yet to see her within you.

If you've been with her in person, there likely exist pieces of her essence inside of your aura. Those bits are able to communicate with you; it usually takes listening instead of lusting.

Contact me. 🌃
Old 07-05-2020, 12:52 AM
Seeker
Mmm...I agree with John32241. I feel like you have a soul connection that you have experienced in a previous incarnation (or more) and that even though you are not together in this reality, you regularly meet in the Astral realm, which is why she is the first thing you think of when you awaken...its really romantic actually.
Is there any chance of you getting together in this reality? If not, you clearly have a powerful soul level connection.
Old 05-06-2020, 07:04 AM
Newbie ;)

In my views love depends on the understanding each other and capability of manage.
Old 06-06-2020, 01:28 PM
Ascender
JK,

I agree with others.
You two have a deep soul connection.
When two souls are not physically together during a reincarnated physical life, they would still meet in an astral space.

It is the astral space that our conscious level can not enter, so it is beyond astral travel.
Hence you may not remember those astral meetings but you still have the lingering feelings from those meetings.

It is enchanting actually.
Not everyone has this kind of soul connection.
So, it is a gift to experience that.
A validation of our souls....
Old 16-07-2020, 11:48 AM
Suspended

If you never meet with this Love its not meant to be. God would arrange you two to meet.

You have these dreams b.c you never could muster up the courage to say hey woman.. this is how it is. I'm kidding. If its to be she would be coming around, too. When its True love you just show up at her house .. with love sickness. I know its sad. And vice versa.