Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 11-03-2020, 01:31 AM
Newbie ;)

Heavyness around chest area

I need some guidance and help with some heavy symptons that have been ongoing from last year or more. However, I am feeling it more strongly.

Essentially, I feel an increase in heavyness in my chest area and it makes breathing slightly difficult. Running for more than 15 meters is out of question.

I can literally feel that I cannot run. During the nights, my entire body is very warm.

A part of me feels like there is a clearence going on around the chest area.

Has anyone experienced anything like this? The heavyness around the chest area and difficulties sometimes for breathing?
Old 11-03-2020, 03:20 AM
ant

Question:Where are you at this point in life?

Dissatisfied with work and life in general as is?

Have you reached the point of feeling burnt out?

Are you now questioning,is this all there is to life?

Are you experiencing a feeling like fiberglass is on your chest eg:irritation,inflamed?

Thoughts of emphysema,copd etc?

Do you smoke?

Did you have a deep bond with a loved one that passed away that was a smoker?
Old 11-03-2020, 08:59 AM
Master
Firstly,ensure that it's not an infection of the respiratory system.Are you sure it's from the chest area (heart chakra) and not from the stomach?(solar plexus).
Old 11-03-2020, 09:24 AM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Firstly,ensure that it's not an infection of the respiratory system.Are you sure it's from the chest area (heart chakra) and not from the stomach?(solar plexus).

It's not,infection wise and this inquiry may not respond.

It's clearing,start base,'it' starts somewhere.

Taken on board or not,we all have a different road.
Old 11-03-2020, 12:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elabr8Aspie
It's not,infection wise and this inquiry may not respond.

It's clearing,start base,'it' starts somewhere.

Taken on board or not,we all have a different road.
Huh?
I don't understand what you're saying.
Old 11-03-2020, 07:32 PM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Huh?
I don't understand what you're saying.

Sorry,i speak in tongues when i've had a few.

What i mean and what the poster has described,is before i hit my lowest point(burn out)and started to question 'is this all there is to life' and decided to take a year off work.

A turning point.

Sometime there after,i was hit by a force to my chest and what felt like a lightning bolt,it felt like my lungs had collapsed.

Had xrays done and my lungs were clear,despite being a 35yr smoker up to this point.

This is where i became 101% devoted to the spiritual path.

My first response and line of questioning pertains to,before i hit rock bottom.

That said,i would advise the poster to see a doctor and get some tests done,along with an xray.
Old 12-03-2020, 01:52 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkjohnken
I need some guidance and help with some heavy symptons that have been ongoing from last year or more. However, I am feeling it more strongly.

Essentially, I feel an increase in heavyness in my chest area and it makes breathing slightly difficult. Running for more than 15 meters is out of question.

I can literally feel that I cannot run. During the nights, my entire body is very warm.

A part of me feels like there is a clearence going on around the chest area.

Has anyone experienced anything like this? The heavyness around the chest area and difficulties sometimes for breathing?

yeah get yourself checked out. It is as much for yourself as anyone else. At least you'll know what others think of your situation...

Beyond that it is something I've personally been cultivating... on the theory that everyone seems to be trying to throw out everything but 'good' and 'acceptable' feelings but there might be some interesting results if I don't play that game.

People like the eastern masters or christ apparently did SOMETHING different from what people at large are doing. As recorded in the things they were able to do that we simply cannot.

This is as good a shot in the dark as any I suppose...
Old 09-04-2020, 03:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Could be a blocked chakra?
Old 10-04-2020, 01:28 PM
Experiencer

It could be anything. But like others said, check out physical health first to eliminate or treat that.
Otherwise, yes, it could be something with one or more chakras (funny, Google Chrome thinks I am misspelling chakras).
Another thought is about psychosomatic symptoms of either 1) ascension or 2) empathy.
About empathy, if you carry traits of being empathic (not empathetic). You could as well be carry the weight and pain of this turning point in the world right now. It is a very painful time for many and pain/hurt doesn't necessarily have to stick with its originator. Empaths feel it too. If this is the case, you need to acknowledge a separation and do your own healing exercises.
About ascension, I don't know too much about this process, but I heard ascension (which is happening globally on a heightened, more dramatic scale right now) can carry some somatic symptoms.

'Clearing' is the word coming to my mind now. Make sure to state your boundaries and remain who you are, separate from the world.
Old 11-04-2020, 04:17 PM
Guide

Hi clarkjohnken, I have had similar symptoms I can only describe as air hunger, like I can’t get in a good deep breath, including sweating at night (you mentioned warm body at night). I’ve also had chest X-rays and cat scans that show nothing. In my case, I have Lyme disease and co-infections called bartonella and babesia (a tick typically carries more than just Lyme). Anyway, the symptoms of these infections include air hunger and night sweats amongst other things. If this has been an ongoing issue for you, I would first try to rule out any medical conditions before passing it off as something spiritual. It took me YEARS to find the right doctor who would listen to me and test me for Lyme etc. A holistic or functional medicine doctor would help, or at least start with an X-ray.
Aside from what has manifested physically, I’m a big believer that everything has an underlying spiritual or emotional cause. With that said, lungs represent breathing in life and to inhale means “inspiration”, exhaling “expiration”. Are you lacking inspiration these days? Perhaps holding on to what has “expired” (old emotions or beliefs)?