Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Islam Faith

Old 15-04-2020, 09:55 AM
Knower
I am amazed about how so many people pretend to be spiritual and keep hitting on islam just for the sake of hitting on islam. Maybe you should watch TV a little less and try to meet some muslims instead.

God is Love and although we all have different belief systems, Love is the same for everyone. And by the way, the muslims I know are more loving than so many so called spiritual seekers.
Old 12-07-2020, 09:12 AM
Knower

I have a question. feel free to answer or not.
But did you simply get on here to discount the God of the Islamic faith, and if so, I wonder to what purpose or satisfaction?

The divine source, is the divine creator of all beings and things. it is that which hears our prayers and our gratitude. no matter the language the prayer is spoken in, or the name uttered in this prayer, the divine knows itself and doesn't need our names of it to be invoked.

In the islamic faith, the name Allah is the name for this divine source that has created all universe. Allah has had many names, as well as many faces, for his believers, all through human history. Their faith was no less, no matter their belief. his benevolence no less, no matter what he is called.
a tree is a tree, even if we call it a bush or a twig or a chair. and it goes on doing what a tree is.

attacking belief or faith never lead to kind results. and often it stems from one's own ego, and not even their faith. But if pointing out the grading distinctions between the gods makes you feel better about your faith and your belief, then the power to you. I hope then your power, faith, belief, and too your wisdom, continue to grow.
Salam
Old 12-07-2020, 11:47 AM
hazada guess

I'll put my two penneth in here.In my opinion,there is only one source,but different religion's worship him in different ways depending on what they have been told to do by people if different countries.
I respect that right, however you worship God/source,there is only one.
Old 12-07-2020, 09:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentDrum
I am amazed about how so many people pretend to be spiritual and keep hitting on islam just for the sake of hitting on islam. Maybe you should watch TV a little less and try to meet some muslims instead.

God is Love and although we all have different belief systems, Love is the same for everyone. And by the way, the muslims I know are more loving than so many so called spiritual seekers.

You are a wise person.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 12-07-2020, 09:47 PM
Master

Only Breath by Rumi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8hrF2CGTWY

Old 12-07-2020, 10:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
IN INDIA many fake Gurus like Osho, declare themselves to be the God and gather a following. Osho died of AIDS. It is therefore essential to discriminate between Fake and Real God.

Indian Scriptures list 64 attributes of God for recognizing him. I shall discuss some criteria to determine Allah's Status.

1. GOD is ALL POWERFUL : Allah cannot beat and kill Satan and save his followers, so he is not all powerful.

2. GOD is ALL OPULENT: God possess 8 kinds of supernatural Powers like becoming smaller than atom, and larger than Universe. He also posses all treasure and wealth. Allah does not have all these possessions.

3. GOD is ALL Renunciate: God does not need any food to survive. Allah needs human and animal sacrifice to survive.

4. GOD is ALL BEAUTIFUL : Allah is a handicap; his lower part had been burnt. His picture could be seen on ancient Babylon Gate being carried by two winged sphinxes.

5. GOD is ALL KNOWLEDGEABLE : God knows Space , Time, nuclear fusion and fission reactions, as well as Bio Nuclear Reactions that are yet to discovered, for creation of living souls and material Universe. Allah does not know all these.

6. GOD is ALL CONTROLLER : God controls Nature, and all living beings. Except for Muslims, Allah does not control Christians and Hindus, leave aside Nature.

WE can thus see that Allah does not meet any criteria of GOD-SHIP. He has engaged Muslim population for supply of blood for his own survival and Muslims get punished by Nature for their sinful activities. Muslims should adopt Nature friendly 'Sufism' and live in peace and prosperity.

Many gods there are. Allah is the only the muslim god. There's Buddha, Jehovah, Zeus and many other. Depends on which religion you follow. Amen
Old 15-07-2020, 09:24 PM
Suspended

You can't prove Allah with a book. But you can prove Jesus was God with the Shroud of Turin.
Old 16-07-2020, 08:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian100
You can't prove Allah with a book. But you can prove Jesus was God with the Shroud of Turin.
If you believe in God, you also believe in Allah.

The word Allah in English means God.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 16-07-2020, 10:07 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
If you believe in God, you also believe in Allah.

The word Allah in English means God.

Thor means God too.. so does that make it the same? And if you want to extend it to Superman.. well.
Old 17-07-2020, 12:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian100
Thor means God too.. so does that make it the same? And if you want to extend it to Superman.. well.

When you say Allah, it gets translated to that of God, that is, the God of the Bible.