Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 08-06-2020, 08:47 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilderness
Wensday, Woodens day, the original name of Odin. Thursday is Thor's day Friday Freya's day Sun day.. The sun's day, Saturday, Saturn's day, Monday moon day.
Hi Wilderness.. I was born on a Wednesday and as the verse goes " Wednesday's child is full of woe.." which has always bothered me a little bit . I always thought it seemed unfair when the rest of the days had a more positive vibe!! But Odin makes me feel a lot better as in God of so many positive traits...
Old 08-06-2020, 10:24 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi Wilderness.. I was born on a Wednesday and as the verse goes " Wednesday's child is full of woe.." which has always bothered me a little bit . I always thought it seemed unfair when the rest of the days had a more positive vibe!! But Odin makes me feel a lot better as in God of so many positive traits...

The woe you speak of is not insignificant, the woe... or "Woah" is what is sometimes said right? when one comes into alignment with things that is meant to be seen or realised by the individual, its Wode. Because you have mentioned this (cannot post links yet on here) but go watch (if you want) on youtube: The Psychosomatic Northern SOL Complex. Where Sethikuz Boza gets into this.

Old 08-06-2020, 11:07 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilderness
The woe you speak of is not insignificant, the woe... or "Woah" is what is sometimes said right? when one comes into alignment with things that is meant to be seen or realised by the individual, its Wode. Because you have mentioned this (cannot post links yet on here) but go watch (if you want) on youtube: The Psychosomatic Northern SOL Complex. Where Sethikuz Boza gets into this.

Hi...good grief wilderness. Those are big words and a lot of scientific facts for my tiny brain. I will of course research that word, as I appear at this time to have a thirst for knowledge on a need to know basis. Thank you..