Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 28-04-2020, 04:37 AM
Experiencer
Moving up towards Third eye.Crown chakra

The Sacral chakra is linked to third eye.
I read if third eye opened.U no longer seek bliss or pleasure from sacral .Since third eye opens to large higher bliss.
My third eye is slowly open.But i feel unbalanced.
Sometimes i m totally abandon physical body physical bliss.
Sometimes i need physical even more.the energy goes back to sacral chakra.
How is your journey?
How do u reach the third eye and crown.?

I m also thinking maybe its why Mystics r mostly single.Their chakras energy r moved up highest level.
And! want that too...I dont want to be stuck on lower chakra lower physical level.i feel it wasting lots time and energy...
Old 28-04-2020, 09:14 AM
Master
Actually the navel -which I assume is what you mean- is balanced and active it is all about relationships, you expressing yourself authentically, being able to create from that authenticity and feeling 'you'.
That is the 3D Navel. It is also closely related to the Throat as that too is about expressing yourself.
It is also related to the heart as that too is about love and relationships, but in a different way.

When you evolve and your chakras become 5 Dimensional the navel splits in both navel and sacral, sacral below it, above pubic bone.
When the sacral is 5D and fully developed it allows you to express sexuality tender, loving, honouring and respectful. Sexuality can then become trandescental.
There's more to it, but best to explore the chakras yourself. You will come across the right wisdom when you're ready and looking.
Just wanted to let you know there's much much more to the first 3 chakras then most know.
When the chakra column shifts into 5D the chakras change as well, including their colours.
And there's nothing to overcome so you kind of don't need them anymore. You do need them. But first you have to overcome the 3D issues in ALL chakras. The first 3 play important part in the 5D too, they're not some annoying chakras you need to get rid off :)
Old 28-04-2020, 12:48 PM
Experiencer
FairyCrystal sister.May I perceive the 5D is our higher self dimension? I dont know why i developed such a belief that in that higher level .our chakras behaviour will be a collective consciousness. will no longer belong to the individual.....thus it wont exist lol.....
It probably all my own imagination .then i believed it.
I just hate the 3D chakras still.Everyday men and women r talking and fulfilling 3D basic needs.It is awful.
Old 28-04-2020, 01:17 PM
Master
Not awful, part of living on earth in a physical body on in a physical dimension. And all part of the ascension process. When people weren't so far yet the lower 3 chakra were 1.
And at 5D level they are still individual. Yes, our consciousness will grow, we are moving from ego/head based to heart based living. From head-carried consciousness to heart-carried consciousness, but still individual.
5D is still physical, from 6D onward it isn't possible to be in a physical body anymore. You can have moments of being in higher Ds but not permanently live there.
I believe it isn't until 10 or 14D (cannot remember which one) that duality is surpassed, and I suppose individuality kind of goes.
Remember even Ascended Masters have an individual energy, retreats, personality etc etc.

It sounds like your not happy with life and being here, trying to escape life.
Remember, your soul chose to be here and to live life on a physical planet in a physical body. When you can embrace this, and all the beauty that comes with that, things will become much easier.
Many non-physical beings long to experience this because energy-only comes with serious limitations.
You're here for a reason, which is not to dislike/hate life away.
Old 28-04-2020, 11:29 PM
Experiencer
FairyCrystal.I dont like the life here because people around r crazy about material fulfilment.Money.fame.Pleasure....If i could drop the expectation to change this situation.but i still cant get along well with them.....