Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 30-05-2015, 11:49 AM
Master

Greetings

your first PL makes perfect sense. Past lives are centered around you. It is thinking you are center kind of like when we thought we were the center of the solar system and the sun and everything revolved around us. Then we learned we are only a part of the picture.

That is what reincarnation is. Thinking it is all about us. But we are only a part of the all/solar system. We do not reincarnate, we incarnate. It is not about us. The past life is only a life gone by. One that you can remember because you are a part of the all. As a member of the all, you have access to all the lives gone by. The one holding the sword and the one on the ground and the light being. When you exit the ego, you can merge and know of your whole being.

I too have seen lives gone by where the main character dies. It is not the death that is important but the lesson in the event that is important. That is what the light being is there for. To help you not look at the death but at the bigger picture. The unity picture. The light does reside in you also.

Seeing the head wound as punishment is earth centered thinking. The being was still attached to the life . As he learned more, he was able to let it go. Pay less attention to the earth view. There is always a bigger picture.

the unfair part? Think of it in this term not higher self but older self. The child of two thinks everything in terms of “mine” . Is it unfair that the child does not yet have the knowledge that you as an older self has? There is a learning process. even as a species we are learning and growing. Jesus was of the piscien age. We entered the aquarien age. And there will be more.

You are beginning to grasp the bigger picture.

kk
Old 16-07-2015, 01:09 PM
Newbie ;)

I myself have incountered these white lighted beings in several past lives aswell as in this life because I was close to death twice when I was in Primary School because of a car accident and my friend almost accidently drowned me.

The first past life was most probably just you (Past life's personalit) seeing your higher self. Or it could possibly be your guardian Angel.

The second was could be the brother sister soul as fore mentioned of it could be a spirt of someone else who died in a similar way and was totally unelated to you.
As for the past life being punished for what the avatar did in their ptevioud life:
That's not actually the case it is simply that a wound to the soul cannot heal on its own and neads help. (Committing suicide is direct damage to the soul because you are rejecting the life that you were given) It is a commonly known mistake (that is that moat people assume the same thing you did.)

You also asked for an explan as to the make up of the soul. The bubshca doll example is a good one, but it invites the misconseption that everything is one. Whivh in a sense it is ig is all apart of the "unmanifested," "Universal Spirit," "Tao," or whatever you wish to call it. the unmanifested has lots layers and each layer is a soul be they an angel, God, Goddess, Human, alien, animal etc... and each layer is a bubuscha doll and the unmanifested is simply the doll house which they are all stored in.
I hope that helps.
If anything didn't make sense please ask and i'll explain it in futher detail.
Old 16-07-2015, 01:17 PM
Master

both of them are beings sent to help. my question to you is what are you asking for help for now in this life. the reminder of how it happens is relevant.

kk