Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 03-09-2014, 07:01 PM
Alex-Anderson

Death and Conscious Convergence

I have had projections for the most part of my life, and for some I was able to carry out exercises for which I was able to validate back here in the physical. So for me there is conclusive evidence to support my belief in the mechanics of a non-physical environment, however in the context of death I'm still somewhat unsure with its link.

I would like to know if projections (be it OBEs, AP however you wish to categorise it) act as an opportunity within our physical existence to prepare us towards a form of conscious convergence at death. I'm making the assumption that continuous projections could prepare ones awareness of non-physical earth bound dimensions. In some ways this could come across as being somewhat elitist, but I have often wondered if the only reason for my projections were to act as a bridge to assist with a transition or convergence upon death. Either way my journeys have made it easier for me to accept that there is a timeline in which we should not be dismissive of any given opportunities.

My question is based on the assumption as per projections that there is a fingerprint or ripple effect of our physical existence and perhaps this may happen upon death.
Old 03-09-2014, 10:32 PM
Knower
The moment I started questioning my existence and the nature of reality, I was given answers. I have come to the belief that we do not "die" - and that we do not lose the idea of "who" we are in this life time - we retain that part of our personality, but become much more... our True Self ... the awareness that has no identity, no name .... the Self that chose this life, that is living out multiple lives in multiple dimensions. I have been told that we are much more creative in "death" than in this experience, but there's nothing stopping us from achieving that creativeness here!
A good movie is "What Dreams May Come" - It is the closest thing that I can compare to to explain more in depth of what I'm trying to get at....
(The book is better I've heard)
Also try googling Seth/Jane Roberts, and downloading some of his material in PDF format, "The Nature of Personal Reality" is what I'm currently reading. I have read Seth Speaks and I love every bit of it - it resonates with me like nothing else has before!
Old 04-09-2014, 06:14 AM
Alex-Anderson

Do you think there is any benefits gained by those that have learned to explore our non-physical dimension than say those who live in the here and now completely unaware?

The topic can be viewed as being somewhat elitist.

I'm trying to understand if there is a link or prerequisite for us to project and explore ourselves in this latter context?