Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 09-12-2015, 10:28 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
This is not my first, but my favorite I guess. I was at home sitting around when in my minds eye I saw a snake in the water and it came up and bit my son on the toe of his shoe. My son passed out and the snake stayed on his shoe.

Shortly after this I get a call from the teacher from his school. They were on a field trip and my son was standing by a water source when a snake came up and bit him on his shoe. My son fainted and the teacher had to get the snake off of his shoe. Thank goodness he was wearing steel toe shoes that day, it was a poison snake.

I think it is my favorite because my son really got a kick out of the experience. He found the humor is his action of passing out. :)

I think it's interesting that so many of the experiences here involve close relatives. I'm quoting Gracey's story because I have a similar one about my son.

I started getting little 'flashes', little pictures in my head(unbidden), of the back of my son's head with a small cut on it. Over a period of about a week these 'flashes' became longer and the image became worse: first the cut started to bleed and then blood was gushing out! I was getting really panicky. Then one day, I was in a classroom in the school he went to(I worked there), and a class helper dashed in and said 'Your son has had an accident. One of the big iron gates has fallen against his head ..... but don't worry, he's fine!'. The helper was very surprised when I burst out laughing, but I was just SO relieved that the premonition had come to fruition and it wasn't too bad at all. The wound on my son's head was in the exact place I had 'seen' it in the 'flashes'.

This is not the first instance of telepathy for me. Not sure what that would be.
Old 02-03-2016, 05:17 AM
Knower
My first telepathic experiences took place with regard to a man (James) I thought was my twin flame (though I'm no longer sure what I believe about the TF concept):

As I was getting ready for work one morning, in my mind's eye I saw James wearing a green shirt. When I got to work and walked past his office, he was wearing the green shirt that I'd seen.
A similar thing happened later on, when we were both supposed to go to a party at a co-worker's house. I saw James wearing a blue shirt and red shorts. I laughed at this, because I didn't think the red shorts were something he'd wear. But when he showed up at the party, the clothes I'd seen him in were exactly what he was wearing.

These things come to me as little "flashes" as well, usually in a seemingly random way, and I don't know how to control/focus it.
I'm also not sure if this ability is just linked with certain people, or if it's something I can do regardless of the person. I've had similar things happen with my friend Clark:

We were both at a party and someone asked a question related to psychology. Clark is a therapist and an expert on the topic the person asked about, so he could easily have answered this, but as soon as the question was asked, I knew he'd tell the person I could answer it.
Sure enough, he turned to me and said, "PaperPrincess can answer that one" (leaving me to drunkenly try and explain a concept I have only a basic understanding of, while he stood there and laughed).
Also, shortly after I met him, I was thinking about him and wondering what his life was like, and in my mind's eye I saw him with a beautiful blonde woman (his girlfriend Anna, who I met later).

Occasionally, I'll think about one of my exes (Elliot, who I'm still friends with), and then shortly after that I'll check my email and there will be one from him.
Old 02-03-2016, 06:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
This is not my first, but my favorite I guess. I was at home sitting around when in my minds eye I saw a snake in the water and it came up and bit my son on the toe of his shoe. My son passed out and the snake stayed on his shoe.

Shortly after this I get a call from the teacher from his school. They were on a field trip and my son was standing by a water source when a snake came up and bit him on his shoe. My son fainted and the teacher had to get the snake off of his shoe. Thank goodness he was wearing steel toe shoes that day, it was a poison snake.

I think it is my favorite because my son really got a kick out of the experience. He found the humor is his action of passing out. :)

A not first, but very vivid one if mine also involves my son.
He was about six at the time. I was in the kitchen cooking dinner when suddenly a wave of chills went up and down my spine and in my mind's eye I saw a woman holding my son in her arms at the front door.
I few minutes later, the doorbell rings and yes, a neighbour had carried my son home after witnessing the bicycle accident, leaving him badly bruised and with a broken arm...
I usually get these flashes with those closest to me.