Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 24-08-2018, 02:41 AM
Master
Is it possible to be a healer without trying?

I have had some new experiences this summer, been opening my awareness to new perspectives. Then last month, two of my friends with chronic conditions had over night recoveries. I did not specifically do or think or say anything.

I hold both of them in my heart and they know this. I openly express my love for them. I have not tried to heal them, but it hurts me to see them in pain. After the second healing, one of the persons checked to make sure I knew I should ask permission before healing. I had read this rule and respect it.

I do not think it was me. But when one of them asked, it made me worry. So, I am taking a step back from people at the moment. I try to keep my energy tucked in, but sometimes my heart just reaches out. Is that wrong?
Old 24-08-2018, 04:19 AM
Knower

I don't understand, how did you heal them if you didn't do nothing?
Old 24-08-2018, 02:28 PM
Deactivated Account
The first thing that came up, after reading your post, is Jesus healing the sick, and the cases where other argued about healing (even on sunday).
Quote:
Is that wrong?

Not sure. But what you should do is to ask the Holy Spirit if you may.
There can be cases where People are not ready to be healed, and so the effort will be 'wasted for them', but you will be blessed anyway.

Quote:
how did you heal them if you didn't do nothing?

Because they aren't sick. But they do not know it, that's the problem. Recognizing the Problem but not holding onto in (read:not believing in it) and giving it to your Guide for healing is healing.
Old 24-08-2018, 05:03 PM
Color

Um, I'll say!!! omg...the weekend after I was Baptized in the Holy Spirit and healed myself of a years long
hip socket issue from an injury...
I went to a big BBQ in the mountains...Hewlett Packet used to own the property..short version...
someone was in pain, a friend said, "I've told her she needs to see a doctor."
I touched her to basically say, "Aw".
5 minutes later she's announcing to strangers how I healed her.

Then,our mean, militant atheist friend who witnessed this sat next to me explaining
about her inherited family hip issue. I just said, 'Aw'. I know a person she could see.
I guess I said where and touched the area for one second.

Next thing I know I see her far away talking to her mean atheist brother...looking in my direction eating a brat and beer.
He comes over, "So, Susan tells me you healed her."
'Oh, cool."

(I wanted nothing to do with him..he is a nasty fella.)

Now, yrs after, I actually touch the person and simply talk to the Holy Spirit...
OH the stories I could tell you...I walk away...then later they tell me what happened!
One more wonderful than the next.
Now, I get calls from strangers..."My mom has cancer..."

Gregg Braden has youtubes...one DVD is 'The Secret of Miracles'...it's nice to understand
how things work...according to quantum physics...all being connected and all.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-08-2018, 09:46 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
I have had some new experiences this summer, been opening my awareness to new perspectives. Then last month, two of my friends with chronic conditions had over night recoveries. I did not specifically do or think or say anything.

I hold both of them in my heart and they know this. I openly express my love for them. I have not tried to heal them, but it hurts me to see them in pain. After the second healing, one of the persons checked to make sure I knew I should ask permission before healing. I had read this rule and respect it.

I do not think it was me. But when one of them asked, it made me worry. So, I am taking a step back from people at the moment. I try to keep my energy tucked in, but sometimes my heart just reaches out. Is that wrong?

You need not ASK anyone anything ! Who would answer? There True Self or the Conditioned minds conceptual not real self??

You are correct , you did not do it. However you had a role in it, and that was merely to hold SPACE in your Heart for them, it is the Super-Consciousness which IS the Only True Healer yet IT works WITH OUR OWN HEARTS.
Thus You are BEING HEARD and Answered. Give all credit to the DIVINE! This may well AMPLIFY in times going forward.

Hold Space for me in your Heart as well ..... as i will for you ~
Old 25-08-2018, 01:41 AM
Administrator
You can only Heal people if they are ready to be healed.i am a spiritual Healer and have healed many people.you can always send out healing thoughts to anyone, but that is if they want it.

Namaste
Old 25-08-2018, 04:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
You can only Heal people if they are ready to be healed.i am a spiritual Healer and have healed many people.you can always send out healing thoughts to anyone, but that is if they want it.

Namaste

That is very true! I have seen some people hang on to their illness like a blanket of thorns, wrapped tight around them.