Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2006, 02:14 AM
Light Mage

Color Rose Quartz

Hmm... I really couldn't decide which would be the best area to post this in, so I chose General. ^_^

Anyway, yesterday I bought the most beautiful Rose Quartz keyring!

I was wandering around the local "New Age" shop and out of the corner of my eye something grabbed my attention, and it was this keyring.

A hexagonal crystal of Rose Quartz, larger at one end so it looks like a teardrop, with reflective impurities visible inside (similar to an ice cube).

I saw it hanging amonst the other crystal keyrings and immediately thought to myself "I must buy that!" so I did.

All the refelctions from inside the crystal make it look like it's swirling with pink electric clouds... or something...

*stares in wonder at the pretty*
Old 09-10-2006, 02:25 AM
rose

great choice light mage! i always have rose quartz around for the heart, forgiveness, self love, compassion...the most important things we need to focus on, i believe :)
Old 09-10-2006, 02:49 AM
Light Mage

Okay... this is kinda weird.

Can crystals be attracted to each other?

When I moved to NZ a friend of mine, his Mother gave me a gemstone as a going-away present, a green semi-transparent stone, smooth but with lots of reflective surfaces inside it, just like the Rose Quartz crystal.

Only just now have I put them together, side by side and I don't know if it's just me, but they seem to compliment each other perfectly!

The angular, pink keyring and the green, smooth pebble. Both transuculent with reflections visible shining inside them... it's like they're a perfect match!

It's kinda spooky how alike yet totally opposite they are, but very cool!

Last edited by Light Mage : 09-10-2006 at 02:51 AM.
Old 09-10-2006, 03:07 AM
kundalini

Yes, this is true Light Mage. Crystals do attract to each other. The reason why Rose Quartz and this green crystal compliment each other is because they both resonate with the Heart Chakra and so both have a very loving energy. An educated guess at what this green crystal is called, is that it is Jade.
Old 09-10-2006, 05:09 AM
Light Mage

I've been looking around, trying to track it down. There's an article on Wikipedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluorite - and at the bottom there is an image of a pig made from Fluorite.

The stone looks very similar to that, transparent green and and my stone has just the slightest hint of a purple band near the edge, so it seems to be a pretty good match.
Old 09-10-2006, 07:13 PM
Light Mage

Okay, so when I try to hold these two stones together, they "bounce" off each other, like I'm trying to hold two magnets of the same polarity together and there's buffering between them.

Is this normal?

Is it a good sign, or not so good...?

To be honest it feels a little disheartening...
Old 09-10-2006, 07:23 PM
mikron

Rose Quartz is the Courage to Be Compassion in the world links to buddha energy in the Higher Light! Becuase the foundation of buddha is compassion

Namaste mikron
Old 09-10-2006, 09:30 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Mage
Can crystals be attracted to each other?

Yes. Definitely!
For a purpose...
Love and light,
AM
Old 09-10-2006, 09:39 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Mage
Okay, so when I try to hold these two stones together, they "bounce" off each other, like I'm trying to hold two magnets of the same polarity together and there's buffering between them.

Is this normal?

Is it a good sign, or not so good...?

To be honest it feels a little disheartening...

Ahhh....

All crystals should be good if you've put them on the window cill for a few days, and then programmed them to be nothing but good.
Have you done that Light Mage?

Possibly what is happening is a reaction between the two types of resonance.

The problem is with rose quartz - it is 'potent'.
My friend who is a real crystal expert can't even have it in the house!
In fact, when she goes to the crystal warehouse, every crystal sits on the back seat, except the rose quartz which goes in the boot!

Let me know if you can about the programming, and I'll give you some pointers if needed.

With love and light, and good intent

AM
Old 09-10-2006, 10:02 PM
Light Mage

Ah, to be honest I've not done any cleansing or anything of them, no...

What would be the best method for each, do you know?
Closed Thread