Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 07-04-2017, 05:45 PM
Knower
Lucid Dream: trading bodies

25%: Well it started with me and a couple of friends in a gym, we were having a dunking contest and everyone took turns.When it was my turn i was too nervous, and told them i didn't know how to dribble the ball, let alone i wasn't even tall enough (in real life 6'1) yea my friends were taller than me.

Then one of my friends pulls out this black little techno thing...he said that he heard stories about it being able to trade two people souls, so me and my friend tall Fred, he's 7 ft tall and looks like snoop dogg, drunk this liquid and pressed the button on the machine; suddenly thing got woozy and nauseating.

Then i awaken and stand up and noticed the floor was far away...it worked it worked i said. Then tall Fred said this is awesome, they passed me the ball and the body just went into action...i dunked like crazy couldn't stop...then something begin happening to my original body...it started sribbling up and shedding and deforming and stuff...nothing was happening to tall Fred's body but i did feel out of place in it.

My soul felt unfitting in his body...so we tried to go back to the machine and push the switch back button but it didn't work it had to charge...while it was charging we figured out what was going on, his soul was too tall for my body and mine was to short for his..so if we didn't switch back soon i wouldn't have a body to go back to and my body would die...so we were panicking i kept going over to the machine pushing the button but it wouldn't work.

And every time i pushed the button the recharge process had to start over, so we waited. The longer we waited the worst my body got...but finally the machine charged we hurried and pushed the button...it worked i was back in my deformed body...but as my soul and body became more acquainted it got back to normal. When i was back to me..i found out i developed cancer from the exp..but he didn't. Then all a sudden it goes to me trading place with a female, but i wake up on that note.
Old 07-04-2017, 09:36 PM
Suspended
It's your angel demonstrating how your soul can be easily placed into different bodies, & genders, & each body has different abilities. And also how you have to take good care of the body you have got right now