Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 13-04-2015, 10:56 PM
agalo379

Back into the Swing

I just wanted to share my experiences with getting back into using my pendulums. I have a quartz pendulum that I've had for a while. I took it out and relearned what its versions of "yes" and "no" were. I decided to use it for divination purposes.

I recently bought a new pendulum that has seven crystals stacked on top of each other, each to represent a chakra. I learned its versions of "yes" and "no", which were surprisingly different from the quartz crystal, and decided to use it for questions about health.

Using them again makes me feel more connected to my higher self. I feel more "high" and spiritual. Anyways, I asked a few questions to my quartz pendulum about my new job. It basically told me that I need to change my attitude about work and become more compassionate in order to enjoy my new job, which will be working with patients.

Next, I asked my chakra pendulum about how I should eat today. It told me to avoid sugar and not to be afraid of the carbs from whole grains. It also told me to eat more fruit for the fiber.

I'm actually surprised I got so much information from my pendulums. I always thought asking yes-or-no questions were not very useful and would not give much information. However, I learned a lot from my pendulums by just asking such questions. I want to learn more about using charts, but I'm glad that I can gain good information from just following a good line of questions.

How do you guys use your pendulums? Do you have more than one? Do you find them helpful?
Old 14-04-2015, 05:00 PM
rachaeld

Hi there, I've recently started a home study intuitive development, Akashic records reading course and we use pendulums to get information on our clients from the Akashic records. So that is another use apparently. This is my first time really using a pendulum for spiritual information in a systematic way.
Old 14-04-2015, 06:45 PM
agalo379

That's cool. So how do you use it to access the Akashic records? Do you use charts or questions?
Old 14-04-2015, 08:19 PM
rachaeld

Yes, we ask yes and no questions as well as use charts.