Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Closed Thread

Old 26-06-2016, 01:10 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 \**/ > (oo) > consciousness

(oo) = simple consciousness ( observer-observed and line-of-relationship gravity () that embraces both.

(ooo) = more complex consciousness. Ex 3 quarks of hadron.

(ooo .) = more complex consciousness as atom

_-_ = more complex consciousness as mineral

_~_ = more complex consciousness as virus { RNA or DNA not both }

~-~ = more complex consciousness as biological/soul having RNA-DNA ex single cell organisms

(~@~) = complex consciousness as fungus or plant

(~*~) = more complex consciousness as least complex animal

*~-~* = more complex consciousness via animal with bilateral spinal nervous system

*Y* = more complex consciousness as human male
.....less bilateral action between hemispheres of brain....

\**/ = most complex, human female
...more bilateral action between hemispheres of brain

*I* = access to metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts aka "I"-verse

"I" exists via experience of some occupied space things and the resultant access to metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept, that, exists within degrees of being awake { conscious time } or asleep { unconscious time }.

<<< past time OUT (*I*) IN <<< future time....
...........2D slice of 3D experiential flow-of-time...........

>>>>>>>> linear-arrow-of-time>>>>>>>>>
.........cannot return to the womb aka entropy........

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 27-06-2016, 04:49 AM
Suspended
Knower
I have a hard time swallowing the idea of females being more complex than males.
Old 27-06-2016, 01:14 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Onni > interconsiderate > Multasking Mothers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light the Human
I have a hard time swallowing the idea of females being more complex than males.

Does that you mean you believe males are more complex than females?

Please clarify what you believe?

Woman and man have many comparable parts. man has no parts comparable to womans womb/uterus.

Studies with MRI show that more often than not, when asked a set of questions, both hemispheres in women are more active then in men.

To me this shows women are more omni-considerate or, inter-considerate or more comprehensive due to more bilateral action between hemispheres, whereas man is more focused to specific task.

I think this would make woman better at multi-tasking abilities.

Idiot savants appear as being very extraordinary in very narrow special-cases, i,e, there brain is focused on narrow set of actions.

When I did internet search I found that, there appears to be a 6:1 ratio of men to women idiot savants.

r6

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 02-07-2016, 06:12 AM
Master
kirby conscioysness?

sounds like the feminist archer has staked you.... like 560 times... lol

and that subtle influence has somehow worked it's way into your genius level theorizations.

I agree with men and women being equally complex, don't try to simplify the universe because you will never succceed.
Old 02-07-2016, 03:32 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

Quote:
shivatar---sounds like the feminist archer has staked you.... like 560 times... lol

Huh?

Quote:
and that subtle influence has somehow worked it's way into your genius level theorizations.

??

Quote:
I agree with men and women being equally complex, don't try to simplify the universe because you will never succceed.

?... Woman is more complex than man. I think I even explained why this so.

Quote:
Light the Human---I have a hard time swallowing the idea of females being more complex than males.

R6--Does that you mean you believe males are more complex than females?

If others have rational, logical common sense replies, Ive yet to see or understand them.

r6

Old 03-07-2016, 03:36 AM
Master
I have a question to ask you, r6r6r and it's important for me to understand this at this time...

You do realise I wouldn't have a clue what you are talking about and never have...neither would basically anybody else on this forum....but maybe you could teach me?

Yet, I see you...posting many threads which get no replies...having people ignore you because they can't understand you...leaving you to basically theorise and talk to yourself...

The question is, if nobody understands...if nobody cares...why do you still do it? What is the whole purpose of posting on a forum when you could write a paper about it and submit it somewhere, so that those who do understand could peruse it at leisure?

What keeps you motivated to post threads you know nobody is ever gonna reply to? curious....and like I need to know here, right? Thanks.

Oh yeah and btw, I happen to be a female idiot savant...for the record...
Old 03-07-2016, 04:33 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

Not all of your statements are true.

2nd, no one asking you, or anyone else, to reply. Those not interested can go elsewhere.

3rd,no one here being kidnapped or held against there will, by r6.

r6

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
I have a question to ask you, r6r6r and it's important for me to understand this at this time...

You do realise I wouldn't have a clue what you are talking about and never have...neither would basically anybody else on this forum....but maybe you could teach me?

Yet, I see you...posting many threads which get no replies...having people ignore you because they can't understand you...leaving you to basically theorise and talk to yourself...

The question is, if nobody understands...if nobody cares...why do you still do it? What is the whole purpose of posting on a forum when you could write a paper about it and submit it somewhere, so that those who do understand could peruse it at leisure?

What keeps you motivated to post threads you know nobody is ever gonna reply to? curious....and like I need to know here, right? Thanks.

Old 03-07-2016, 06:00 AM
life.love.regret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer

Necro, Necro, Necro...R6 is a genius and a very important man. This man has been involved with some very important people in Washington where he has learned the merits of many important things including the dire situation of man made global warming and the effect it is having on polar bears.

Please, get back in line and marvel at his intellect. You are meant to read, be amazed, and to be too awestruck and intimidated to reply.
Old 03-07-2016, 06:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by life.love.regret.
Necro, Necro, Necro...R6 is a genius and a very important man. This man has been involved with some very important people in Washington where he has learned the merits of many important things including the dire situation of man made global warming and the effect it is having on polar bears.

Please, get back in line and marvel at his intellect. You are meant to read, be amazed, and to be too awestruck and intimidated to reply.
Well, I was gonna ask this guy why he does it:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...8&postcount=10

...but I thought r6 would know a lot more about the whole point of being self-indulgent when it seems only self is pleased about this.

I'm seeking motive, but I guess that's the 'smoking gun' I have just been shot with. lol
Old 03-07-2016, 04:21 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Observed Time = Some Aspects of Occupied Space

(oo) or as ( ^v )( v^ ) = simple consciousness ( observer-observed ) and line-of-relationship, gravity ( ), that embraces both.
....least complex consciousness......

\**/ = most complex, human female
...most complex consciousness as single bioloigcal entity........

I'm not sorry for speaking truth, facts and various proposed speculations thereof, based on those facts, or truth, expressed with concise explanations, that, are often referenced with links to graphics, or graphics and texticons.

A picture is worth a thousand words, tho those with open heart and open mind. To others the same picture is worthless.

Love my cigarette smoking, alcoholic mother for her sincere attempts to have quasi-deep discussions involving God, heaven,spirit, soul, metaphysicsal etc via her following of Mary Baker Eddies Christians Science books.

My ego allows me to keep posting what I believe is some relative, and cosmic truths.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synerg...gs/tb2701.html

After viewing graphics on the above link consider the following.

4 points-of-consideration >< 6 relationships = 3D set aka the abstract tetra{4}hedron at minimum. 4:6 ration of vertexes/points to chords/lines

Perhaps we can say that is visual of abstract time is inherent to the 4:6 ratio above.

Does the next set as follows, show a considered set, that has a specific numerical set, or value, we can assign to observed time?

5 points-of-consideration >< 10 relationships = 3D + observed time?
...again see above link to graphic..........

In my geometric Standard Model, the is the 10 primary great circles/tubess of the 5-fold icosa{20}hedron, I associate with EMRadiation { photon }.

See following link regarding those 10 great circles that define 5 sets of the 4-fold Vector Equilibrium/cubo{6}-octa{8}hedron.

http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/Lynn/LynnS54.html

Science has trouble with consciousness because consciousness is inherent to those aspects of observed time, as occupied space, ex fermions, bosons an any collection thereof.

Observed Time = Consciousness = Some, if not all Aspects of Occupied Space.

Space( ) - Time ^v - Space )(

Space ( gravity ) outer surface arcs of a torus

Time ^v sine-wave frequencies inside of a torus

Space )( dark energy inner surface arcs of a torus.

----------------peak of outer surface arc of Space-------------

vvvvvvvvvvvvv peak of trough of sine-wave vvvvvvvvvvvvv
^^^^^^^^^ peak of sine-wave ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Y

-------------- peaks of inner surface arc of Space-------------

aka, and derived from the following,

...1...........5....7..........11....13........... ...17.....19..........

0.................6................12............. .........18...............
.........3................9.....................15 ............................

......2.....4..........8...10.............14.....1 6..............20......

and the latter above, was originally conceived as the following, then I turned it inside-out,

0..........6..............12....................18 ...........
..1......5..7.........11....13...........17......1 9.......
....2..4......8...10............14...16..............20 ...
......3..........9...................15.................. ......

What I discovered with the above pattern, is that all prime numbers, except 2 and 3, fall on the 2nd line. This patter I associate with a hexa-hepta sine-wave-like, sequential numerical pattern.

The above translates/transforms to a hexagon, with zero at exact center, and all prime numbers, except 2 and 3 fall on every 7th of 5th radii of the hexagon.

Ian Stewart { mathematician } wrote to me from Oxford University to inform me, that, this had been discovered 200 hundreds years ago, algebraically and showed me the formula;

6 * n + or - 1 is where a prime number will occur, if it occurs at all. Other non-prime numbers also fall on that line, or two radii of a hexagon.

6 times any number plus or minus one number higher or lower is where all prime numbers, except 2 and 3 will fall/occur.

The truth is out there for those who seek it, those who don't and those who scoff at it. imho

PS here is link to a graphic of abstract time { as XYZ tetrahedron } dynamically cspun via the conceptual spinning on 6 axes, the 6 chords/edges of a tetrahedron;
http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synerg...igs/f5511.html

r6

Closed Thread