Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 27-03-2019, 08:21 PM
Deactivated Account

Perhaps the relationship is a lesson in something for you or both of you? That's what comes to mind anyway.
Old 28-03-2019, 05:10 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by AraceliCianna
Perhaps the relationship is a lesson in something for you or both of you? That's what comes to mind anyway.

Perhaps. I do find a lot of things to reflect on when I think about the relationship. You have a good point :)
Now I just need to unlock the ultimate lesson...
Old 28-03-2019, 01:32 PM
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith1013
...say if fate has it that you are meant to be with this person but you really dislike
this person, especially with such big different viewpoints etc. between you two, what would you do?

Obviously if it’s God’s plan then it is what it is, but I’m just curious what you all would think and react/do
if this were happening to you?

If you have a similar experience or story, you are more than welcome to share!

Now I just need to unlock the ultimate lesson...
Hi John.....Ah, God's plan. Is everything 'God's plan'?
Or
is everything unfolding as it is because God's brilliant system draws and repels
things from our life as our subconscious minds manifest events.

I can tell you I will never ever for the rest of my existence be faced with
a family member,
boss, or neighbor again that is an evil, domineering, judgmental, narcissistic, unreasonable, gossiping person again. HA!
Why? LOL, because I learned the 'ultimate lesson' that all situations are for!
Called by many names I learned forgiveness, patience, understanding that leads to detachment, calm, compassion and wisdom...and humor.

All 'lessons'...I would call 'challenges to our peace' are for one thing...no real
dramatic ultimate lessons, really...these challenges are for us to learn
-Who we are
-Where we came from
-Where we are going
-What everything is...
-And how to be content or happy or in God-consciousness in bliss ...forever!
Simple right?

IF something presents itself that appears to be a problem...we have 2 choices...like when we see
a dent in our car in the parking lot...or we get a new co-worker next to us we absolutely abhor (both I have had, ha).
Oh, or the proverbial 'mother-in-law' situation:

Choice 1--Freak out in so many ways, ranting, complaining, venting, planning nails under their tires...

Choice 2-- Be like the monk...laugh, go with it, be patient and unriled...until it goes away...and it will.
Why? Because we have found peace even 'with' the pebble in our boot. We have no need any longer for this 'issue' or lesson.

Now, we can go on to bigger things to overcome...a Biblical word...
will these challenges happen forever...no.
And you will see they get less and less on the way to never.
(But, it is what you believe...if you believe you will always have obstacles to your peace...you will.)

Ah, life is so simple.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-03-2019, 10:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hi John.....Ah, God's plan. Is everything 'God's plan'?
Or
is everything unfolding as it is because God's brilliant system draws and repels
things from our life as our subconscious minds manifest events.

I can tell you I will never ever for the rest of my existence be faced with
a family member,
boss, or neighbor again that is an evil, domineering, judgmental, narcissistic, unreasonable, gossiping person again. HA!
Why? LOL, because I learned the 'ultimate lesson' that all situations are for!
Called by many names I learned forgiveness, patience, understanding that leads to detachment, calm, compassion and wisdom...and humor.

All 'lessons'...I would call 'challenges to our peace' are for one thing...no real
dramatic ultimate lessons, really...these challenges are for us to learn
-Who we are
-Where we came from
-Where we are going
-What everything is...
-And how to be content or happy or in God-consciousness in bliss ...forever!
Simple right?

IF something presents itself that appears to be a problem...we have 2 choices...like when we see
a dent in our car in the parking lot...or we get a new co-worker next to us we absolutely abhor (both I have had, ha).
Oh, or the proverbial 'mother-in-law' situation:

Choice 1--Freak out in so many ways, ranting, complaining, venting, planning nails under their tires...

Choice 2-- Be like the monk...laugh, go with it, be patient and unriled...until it goes away...and it will.
Why? Because we have found peace even 'with' the pebble in our boot. We have no need any longer for this 'issue' or lesson.

Now, we can go on to bigger things to overcome...a Biblical word...
will these challenges happen forever...no.
And you will see they get less and less on the way to never.
(But, it is what you believe...if you believe you will always have obstacles to your peace...you will.)

Ah, life is so simple.

Ooooooh I like this Miss Hepburn and it's definitely something that I need to do right now. There is a certain someone that is bringing up all sorts of thoughts in my mind, however you are right, make like the Dalai Lama and be done with it.

I shall be a work in progress, but I aim to work on this - thank you
Old 28-03-2019, 10:12 PM
Master
Quote:
I didn’t want to post this thread in the “soulmates and twin flames” section because people tend to get weird and nonsense in those topics, but just wondering, say if fate has it that you are meant to be with this person but you really dislike this person, especially with such big different viewpoints etc. between you two, what would you do? Obviously if it’s God’s plan then it is what it is but I’m just curious what you all would think and react/do if this were happening to you? Thank you very much!

(Please don’t go off topic in this thread, I’m only posting because I’m curious of other people’s thoughts, not anything else)

If you have similar experience or story, you are more than welcome to share!

I don't know what I would do, maybe I would be resistant. I do tend to be resistant if I don't like a situation. I was told once by a psychic, that the powers that be have to keep showing me something over and over again because I ignore my fate ... I am also not sure about fate. I like to think that we have choices and moments that are pre-determined.

I think I would have to face the situation to know truly what I would do...
Old 05-04-2019, 04:58 PM
Guide
Quote:
I didn’t want to post this thread in the “soulmates and twin flames” section because people tend to get weird and nonsense in those topics, but just wondering, say if fate has it that you are meant to be with this person but you really dislike this person, especially with such big different viewpoints etc. between you two, what would you do? Obviously if it’s God’s plan then it is what it is but I’m just curious what you all would think and react/do if this were happening to you? Thank you very much!

(Please don’t go off topic in this thread, I’m only posting because I’m curious of other people’s thoughts, not anything else)

If you have similar experience or story, you are more than welcome to share!

Are you talking about a romantic relationship? Maybe if you changed your mind about what "God's Plan" is maybe you could figure out why you are with someone who you dislike. It seems you are taking a passive role in your life, letting others make your decisions and calling it "God's Plan". God never planned anyone to be passive in their life. (I use your words, because mine won't fit your picture of reality right now)

I had an experience that I know was part of my mapped out plan that I set up with the help of loved ones before I was born on this planet. The experience was marrying a man I did not want to spend the rest of my life with. There was a reason and you have to figure what your reason is. I had a hard time for a few years but I figured it out and I am not special or smarter, so I know anyone can do figure out what things on their map (you call fate) is meant for. Maybe you have children with this person, who needed the two of you and your situation to be their parents? Maybe you need to get a grip and stand up for yourself? Maybe lots of things that no one else can even guess. It is for you to understand and the only help others can give you is support that you do matter on this planet and that you have your reasons for everything you do whether you know it consciously or not.
Old 05-04-2019, 05:12 PM
Guide
Quote:
Haha I DEFINITELY don’t see how I could be learning anything from this person. Things are just so so bad right now. It’s conplicated but I just want this pain and confusion to end!

John,

I guess I am late to the party,I just joined this forum recently. Maybe you are in your situation to learn something about yourself, and the situation is not to learn from that person but rather how you trap yourself or react to the situation. The learning could be for you to surrender, or stand up for yourself, or forgive yourself, or many other things. It is yours to figure out and we are here to support you on that journey.