Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 11-08-2012, 02:56 PM
The Scientist

Help with vision plus animals!!

Hello Everyone,

Last night I had some crazy visions I wanted to share with you!

First I saw some native indians in ceremonial dress dancing and chanting. Then the face of a warrior came through. I believe I was this warrior in a past life. He must of been a proud and great warrior because that's what I feel when I think of him.

I also saw two jousters in medieval times in full gear. They battled and one lost. The one who won showed no mercy and after having knocked his opponent off his horse went directly above and killed him. I believe I was also this person. I still feel guilty and shamefull.

I also saw Buddhist monks praying. I know I was a monk in several lives but I didn't identify with any of them. I jut saw them. I think the location is more important. Remote, snowy and mountainous.

At some point I saw a white snow tiger. It seemed to stalk me. It was beautiful and graceful never did I feel threatened.

I also believe I saw what maybe a future scene in which I saw a girl in the jungle on her knees doing something on a flat sandy dirt. This girl was very friendly and her and someone whom I was looking through their eyes were hiking in some tropical forest. I could sense there was sexual chemistry between them. I sensed it was me with her which made me shocked as I was like this isn't my girlfriend!

There were many other things but this is the main stuff I remember.

Thoughts??
Old 11-08-2012, 03:11 PM
Quagmire

If we cannot forgive ourself then what does it matter that others forgive us. If you once was not capable of showing mercy then look at your life now and ask if you now are capable of showing mercy. If the answer is yes then you have to move on and forgive yourself. If the answer is no then it might answer why you still feel guilty and shamefull. If it is the latter you have to find it in your heart to show mercy, before that you might not be capable of showing yourself mercy and forgive yourself.

The last leasson I learned from the cat was; that what is important is to be gracious on the inside, the exterior is not what is important.

Last edited by Quagmire : 11-08-2012 at 05:04 PM.
Old 11-08-2012, 04:59 PM
The Scientist

Quote:
If we cannot forgive ourself then what does it matter that others forgive us. If you once what not capable of showing mercy then look at your life now and ask if you now are capable of showing mercy. If the answer is yes then you have to move on and forgive yourself. If the answer is no then it might answer why you still feel guilty and shamefull. If it is the latter you have to find it in your heart to show mercy, before that you might not be capable of showing yourself mercy and forgive yourself.

The last leasson I learned from the cat was; that what is important is to be gracious on the inside, the exterior is not what is important.

Yes, there is truth in your words. I believe everything is a lesson so perhaps it's being brought up again to be surrendered. Thank you for your reply.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 07:00 AM.