Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 03-11-2010, 04:31 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Wolf

LightFilledHeart, I had a similar experience to your friend.

In my case, I was not "forced" back ... but it did feel like a case of tough-love, if ever there was one! I was given a choice, after being told in no uncertain terms that there were matters left unfinished here (on earth).

The best way I can explain my experience is to say that my soul apparently doesn't feel pain - physical or emotional - so she [it?] made the decision to return. There have been times I have really regretted that choice, too.

White Wolf

White Wolf, what a beautiful and well thought out post. I agree with all you said, and this last part really hit home, especially when you said what you did about the soul being above it all and not feeling pain as possibly fueling your decision to return! I once got a very similar message from my guides when I was complaining of how hard it was here and essentially wanting out. They said, in a nutshell, "You CHOSE this!" I instinctively knew that choice was made from the point of the soul where we know we are eternal, cannot die, and will recover from even the most painful of experiences and go on stronger and wiser from having endured them. But sometimes in the dark of night I still find myself saying, "What was I thinking??!!??!!" Haaaaaaaaaaa!
Old 23-01-2011, 09:52 AM
mikron

Post Addtional Metaphysical Light!

greetings all to this thread and I mikron just wanted to provide additional information about the 5 Spiritual kingdoms!

What is the question being raised here!

someone said "why can't the Soul start or evolve on Plant kingdom?"

and also " I want to be a rock or a plant next life ?"

The Five Kingdoms are: the Mineral, Plant, Animal, Human, and Spiritual Soul Kingdoms! now the complexity as to why a soul must start at 3rd dimension

the subtle secret Ageless Wisdom has to do with each and every person
has access to their Soul! because the can Feel "Physically", they can Love"Emotionally" and they Think"intuitively" and creative in future mental thought! this is the Basis for Soul to start as 3rd dimension is seen as first primary start from a physics perspective!

Now why is set by Creator that human stay in human kingdom but animals can join to move into human kingdom humans are more complex than instincts! because animal is in Now time (astral) human in physical,astral and mental worlds meaning mental focus future focused

Now to explain further what is a kingdom

in the four lowest kingdoms, the isolation of energy within a very large grouping of various pre-life forms and lifeforms, based upon their common ability to be informed by a certain level of thought from informing spirit. Each kingdom keeps the energies within it somewhat separate from those outside it during its forceful, or evolutionary, stages of development!

that is the energy from the creator but as you can sense the subtle nature

Animals keep to themselves as a collective energy but a dear to humans because of emotional astral nature!

remember humans are a 3 sided focus because of the Soul (that part of us that journeys with us with every incarnation!

Why is it so soul important to speak about this and with reincarnation
and also a secret of Ageless Wisdom!is because as humans are about to move to the next Super Human Kingdom of Souls! we gain the ability to oversee certain kinds of pre-life

Thats important and sublte so as I expalined this further!
The move to next kingdom is very special and honored

If any one wants more information I would be happy to even explain further

Namaste Adonai

mikron

Old 23-01-2011, 04:31 PM
Administrator
Hello

I dont know I could go to say I be forced back into this life I have BUT I do know man I was so angry coming in female. I knew what role that meant to me, that it meant I would mate for life and would have children.

At 20 both me and me mate were told WE BOTH could have no kids. Issue with me would be managed as best they could be. To be 36 and suddenly with child. We were shocked and thrilled and scared. I know though that was me life path this time round and I have come to embrace and accept fully that role.

DO I want to come back again, NOT as a female no not unless I can be "FREE" totally and completly to be ME. Does one have that choice I wonder on. Too I have been told by readers this be me last "Human" life that I am to become a Guide for someone. Not sure if humans move to that status or not but I guess will find out. Though I know me Guides are very much to me Humans. Never get the answer on if they had lives they remember or not, just get told "Lynn there is some information you are not to know of yet ." That drives me nuts but too I know that we have things we are not to know of.

In that all things around me I see as living as all things needed energy to be created I know that the Tree's I go to visit when I am troubled to listen to the Native Drums they play have a Soul. One can feel that with them.

I so LOVe this poem I put here as it does speak for the rock.

The Rock

The rock lays near
While light comes and goes
The rock only exists
Said to have no soul
The rock cannot be sad
It knows not the time
It has no life to hold
It can’t feel love
As we admire it
It remains in stillness
Yet in its own way
May watch!

-Lloyd Carl Owle (Cherokee)
Old 27-01-2011, 06:52 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
But when you are reborn you have to learn most of those things again and again.
I have also unlearned stuff in this life alone..

''In reincarnation the only way is forward''
What about causing major suffering to others?

You are not required to relearn. Remember you are learning and it is what returns with you which is not complete anyway. You may think the mind returns as a clean slate but it does not. Consider you are adding to stuff. You are at a level. Think of it in terms as a seed brought forward.

Also consider you return in a group and there are many levels people themselves will be at. And as much as you may not wish it people tend to influence each other, teaching plays a part. Many are taught something but yet know it's not true, having this feeling. This feeling may be that essence of knowledge that is not required to relearn and something that can't be.

Your simply being here will affect someone and that is important. I feel it cannot and should not be avoided. Remember about pain. We make our own. And even if you do what you consider good it will be accepted as pain because that is all that is know but will manifest good as an outcome. Remember, there are people in negative cycles and in positive one and we are all moving on.

Remember you may have to come back multiple times. 20-30-40 life times and it's not unheard of for a person to live one way an entire life. You are connected and connecting to information as a form of energy, an impression. Remember it is up to you to let go by knowing yourself in the midst of all around you.

God, there's a lot to remember......
Old 28-01-2011, 09:07 AM
Mothwing

I haven't read through the entire thread yet, but I wanted to say that though I don't know about returning as an actual tree, I do see the possibility of becoming something akin to a nature spirit. Like one who oversees the trees and helps them grow and whatnot. And I don't think beings like that are necessarily lower souls - in fact, it sounds like a nice "retirement" after experiencing many human lifetimes, giving the soul some time for reflection.

Just a thought.
Old 28-01-2011, 12:18 PM
Gauss

According to Buddhism it seems like we have no choice unless we were exceptional people:

uddhism Beliefs

Since some background knowledge of rebirth and karma is useful for understanding Buddhism, there now follows a brief introduction to these topics taken from Geshe Kelsang’s book, Eight Steps to Happiness:
The mind is neither physical, nor a by-product of purely physical processes, but a formless continuum that is a separate entity from the body.
The mind is neither physical, nor a by-product of purely physical processes, but a formless continuum that is a separate entity from the body. When the body disintegrates at death, the mind does not cease. Although our superficial conscious mind ceases, it does so by dissolving into a deeper level of consciousness, call ‘the very subtle mind’. The continuum of our very subtle mind has no beginning and no end, and it is this mind which, when completely purified, transforms into the omniscient mind of a Buddha.
Every action we perform leaves an imprint, or potential, on our very subtle mind, and each karmic potential eventually gives rise to its own effect. Our mind is like a field, and performing actions is like sowing seeds in that field. Positive or virtuous actions sow the seeds of future happiness, and negative or non-virtuous actions sow the seeds of future suffering. This definite relationship between actions and their effects – virtue causing happiness and non-virtue causing suffering – is know as the ‘law of karma’. An understanding of the law of karma is the basis of Buddhist morality.
After we die our very subtle mind leaves our body and enters the intermediate state, or ‘bardo’ in Tibetan. In this subtle dream-like state we experience many different visions that arise from the karmic potentials that were activated at the time of our death. These visions may be pleasant or terrifying depending on the karma that ripens. Once these karmic seeds have fully ripened they impel us to take rebirth without choice.
It is important to understand that as ordinary samsaric beings we do not choose our rebirth but are reborn solely in accordance with our karma. If good karma ripens we are reborn in a fortunate state, either as a human or a god, but if negative karma ripens we are reborn in a lower state, as an animal, a hungry ghost, or a hell being. It is as if we are blown to our future lives by the winds of our karma, sometimes ending up in higher rebirths, sometimes in lower rebirths.
This uninterrupted cycle of death and rebirth without choice is called ‘cyclic existence’, or ‘samsara’ in Sanskrit.
This uninterrupted cycle of death and rebirth without choice is called ‘cyclic existence’, or ‘samsara’ in Sanskrit. Samsara is like a Ferris wheel, sometimes taking us up into the three fortunate realms, sometimes down into the three lower realms. The driving force of the wheel of samsara is our contaminated actions motivated by delusions, and the hub of the wheel is self-grasping ignorance. For as long as we remain on this wheel we shall experience an unceasing cycle of suffering and dissatisfaction, and we shall have no opportunity to experience pure, lasting happiness. By practicing the Buddhist path to liberation and enlightenment, however, we can destroy self-grasping, thereby liberating ourself from the cycle of uncontrolled rebirth and attaining a state of perfect peace and freedom.
We shall then be in a position to help others to do the same. A more detailed explanation of rebirth and karma can be found in the books Introduction to Buddhism and Joyful Path of Good Fortune.
Old 28-01-2011, 03:17 PM
Master
This whole idea of lessons and spiritual process, karma and samsara, is based upon cultural ideas and belief.

It's obvious that natural events, pain, suffering, the unaccountability of iniquity, the minds quest for meaning and purpose, all result in man desiring order. Order gives man a sense of security. To explain the randomness of nature and pains we can't cope with, we come up with such things as sin, karma, earth schools etc. and also earth lessons, living again and again to make things right. But in the end.. all these ideas are based upon our morals we borrowed from our culture and upbringing. Our brain seeks patterns, and we have created all kinds of beliefs around this.
Old 15-02-2011, 01:23 PM
Myer

The simple answer to this question is the kind of life we have lived here on earth will ultimately determine our 'vibration' and dictate the next sphere or plane we go to next.

Remember, being human is the term used to describe the spirit in a physical body. That is not our true nature! In fact, in many ways, we are encumbered with the physical form.

Myer
Old 16-02-2011, 06:52 AM
sunny shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

With the notion in mind that there truly be reincarnations.....can we come back as something NOT human ?

Can we choose to maybe be something NOT seen as living. Such as a tree or rock ?

Can we come back as animals ?

Or maybe even ET's . ( )

Lynn

Possibilities are there! Haven't you seen animals which are different and act more human like and they just seem to be different from their kind.

so this is it your incarnations start from mineral, plant, animals and human so you have already gained your experiences in these, now that you are asking larger questions of life it shows that you are now an evolved human our goal is becoming more evolved and moved out.

if there is some karmic connections say during an animal stage lets say some human shot your or killed you you may decide to come back as an animal to balance the karma and then move on to becoming human, or become human in next birth and then come back as an animal to balance karma in another and then go back to human form to complete the evolution.

usually the first 3 stage does not have any karma.

hope that answers your question
Old 16-02-2011, 07:54 AM
Sangress

Wouldn't it be ironic if a man who took place in recreational hunting came back as a deer and was killed by another man.....*chuckles*

Karma has such a wonderful sense of humor that I would never tire of her games.