Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Loving Tributes & Remembrance

Old 25-04-2012, 12:59 AM
Loving_Soul

ANZAC DAY

Today we remember the men & woman who have served us....in Grace we Love and say a prayer to the Angels to guide our troops safely home. If we do nothing else let us learn that the peaceful way forward is in unconditional love for all.

With compassion and without judgement let us move forward as One with love - peace starts within and spreads to the world around you....

Lest we forget....
Old 25-04-2012, 01:18 AM
Master
~Lest we Forget~

Old 25-04-2012, 01:29 AM
Super Moderator
I'm from the US but I have a great deal of respect for Australia. Thank you for posting this and thank you to all of the troops all over the world that help to make it a better place.
Old 25-04-2012, 01:33 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Soul
Today we remember the men & woman who have served us....in Grace we Love and say a prayer to the Angels to guide our troops safely home. If we do nothing else let us learn that the peaceful way forward is in unconditional love for all.

With compassion and without judgement let us move forward as One with love - peace starts within and spreads to the world around you....

Lest we forget....

Couldn't say it any better

Lest we Forget
Old 25-04-2012, 02:08 AM
Ascender
Well throw another shrimp on the barbie and pass me a shandy for the boys from down under. Nice thoughts LS.
Old 25-04-2012, 02:20 AM
Loving_Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricDraven
Well throw another shrimp on the barbie and pass me a shandy for the boys from down under. Nice thoughts LS.

Oh pure Aussie - well done Mate lol x
Old 25-04-2012, 02:27 AM
Master
Lest we forget....Amen xxxxxxxxx
Old 26-04-2012, 02:08 AM
Master

Nice post :) .....but would just like to clarify that the ANZACS were Australian and NewZealand troops ......Lest We Forget :)
Old 26-04-2012, 04:24 PM
WhiteWolfSpirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwigirl11
Nice post :) .....but would just like to clarify that the ANZACS were Australian and NewZealand troops ......Lest We Forget :)

Since my TF is from NZ, I have a huge and hopeless love and bias for all things kiwi, so I will add a little love for the NZ side :)
Old 26-04-2012, 07:55 PM
Loving_Soul

I think its very relevant actually - An expression and reminder of unconditional love is very much part of a TF/SM experience. We are not going through this awakening to only show ourselves and our TFs this love - it is for the betterment of humanity - it is so we begin to spread the love from within...