Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 08-06-2019, 09:23 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Sweet. I, personally, have never known anyone searching less than me...or with less burdens.. or more content.
I gave any and every burden to God maybe, um, around 13 years ago....
never made a better decision, by His Grace. Thank you for caring.

Great posts so far, guys...thank you.

Whenever I see your name, an image of an old sage comes into my mind, female, with a staff and a book that looks very very old. Your eyes are all white and bright, your hair is long and bright white as well. You are sitted on a rock in front of a cave. Sometimes, this old woman is channeled through you, she is one of the Saints in heaven and she channels through you seamlessly to the point you don't even realise shes the one talking.

I also see another image of heavenly oil on your head, and angels are surrounding you as if you, and white and golden light is about you. You are wearing a golden crown and hands are stretched up ballerina style.

Then an intuition has dropped in, is Jesus Christ has anointed and empowered you. Your hands glow with white Light and a made like light that occasionally shoots out, I'm identifying that this is the Gift of Healing and it is active to an acceptable degree. You have healed before with this Gift, even now you can heal. But the thing is, you have abandoned your duty post. A picture of a soldier with a knap sack leaving a checkpoint.

I'm seeing you in a hospital and you went to pray for God to heal someone. They denied you entry then you went to take a seat in the lounge and a light left your chest and appeared in angelic form to the patient and laid hands on her, and healed her. Light entered the patient and they left the hospital three days later after being on life support. You really are gifted Blessed one of God.

Jesus Christ is calling you back to serve Him, Servant of the Most High God.
Old 08-06-2019, 09:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
The new testament says that God and his laws do not change. So there ya go, he's still the psychopathic, tyrannical, ruthless, sadistic, murderous, cruel deity like he was in the old testament.

People tried to fit new contexts in the old ones. It happens all the time with religion, there's much syncretism in progress going on. But there's plenty of issues in the New Testament as well, overall it's just less in-your-face about it. But I could argue Revelations is the worst part of the bible since it turns people into paranoid conspiracy theorists seeing evil everywhere..

Everyone can take from the bible as they please, it's all cherry picking since there's plenty of inconsistencies. You could believe in Jesus and eschew everything else non-Jesus. Or you could accept some parts of the O.T. and reject the N.T. like many Jews do..

It's all rather complex and the question of why is God nice here and not nice there can be understood through the simple reality that there were different authors and contexts. Many such confusions will be removed if people looked at the bible in an academic way..
Old 08-06-2019, 11:58 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Gosh you seem to be very knowledgeable In who's allowed into heaven just by reading a Post on a Forum. St Peter on guard at the pearly gates might employ you.

Love your humor, but maybe Spirit was speaking thru her?
Old 08-06-2019, 12:20 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
Whenever I see your name, an image of an old sage comes into my mind, female, with a staff and a book that looks very very old. Your eyes are all white and bright, your hair is long and bright white as well. You are sitted on a rock in front of a cave. Sometimes, this old woman is channeled through you, she is one of the Saints in heaven and she channels through you seamlessly to the point you don't even realise shes the one talking.

I also see another image of heavenly oil on your head, and angels are surrounding you as if you, and white and golden light is about you. You are wearing a golden crown and hands are stretched up ballerina style.

Then an intuition has dropped in, is Jesus Christ has anointed and empowered you. Your hands glow with white Light and a made like light that occasionally shoots out, I'm identifying that this is the Gift of Healing and it is active to an acceptable degree. You have healed before with this Gift, even now you can heal. But the thing is, you have abandoned your duty post. A picture of a soldier with a knap sack leaving a checkpoint.

I'm seeing you in a hospital and you went to pray for God to heal someone. They denied you entry then you went to take a seat in the lounge and a light left your chest and appeared in angelic form to the patient and laid hands on her, and healed her. Light entered the patient and they left the hospital three days later after being on life support. You really are gifted Blessed one of God.

Jesus Christ is calling you back to serve Him, Servant of the Most High God.

Wow, reading this gave me goosebumps.........Miss H, I knew there was something special about you, since the first time I felt your energy.
Old 08-06-2019, 12:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking a Break
Love your humor, but maybe Spirit was speaking thru her?

Maybe...
There are many misguided spirits floating around with check boards

Hey God I'm doing a good job, one in and 1000 out today, we don't want Heaven to become to crowded, let Satan put up with the masses, it's his fault anyway for this mess, leading them down the wrong path
Old 08-06-2019, 12:58 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Maybe...
There are many misguided spirits floating around with check boards

Hey God I'm doing a good job, one in and 1000 out today, we don't want Heaven to become to crowded, let Satan put up with the masses, it's his fault anyway for this mess, leading them down the wrong path

Hi sky, another good one there is also something very special about you! besides your good sense of humor, are you Dutch/Belgian related or European?
Old 08-06-2019, 01:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi sky, another good one there is also something very special about you! besides your good sense of humor, are you Dutch/Belgian related or European?

I am a mongrel

My DNA is mostly Irish with a sprinkling of English/North Western European, but I was made in England....
Old 08-06-2019, 02:25 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Wow, reading this gave me goosebumps.........Miss H, I knew there was something special about you, since the first time I felt your energy.
Awesome, you felt it too. When I was typing this I felt that energy. I think it's the same vibrations that you felt too.
Old 08-06-2019, 02:43 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
Awesome, you felt it too. When I was typing this I felt that energy. I think it's the same vibrations that you felt too.

Reading and writing this now, like energy wants to escape, scream, tears in my eyes, taking slow deep breaths, don't cry, have to take a walk.......
Old 08-06-2019, 02:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Reading and writing this now, like energy wants to escape, scream, tears in my eyes, taking slow deep breaths, don't cry, have to take a walk.......

I hope you enjoyed your walk. Taking a Break, you've gone all orange

Ps, there's nothing wrong with having a good cry. Let it all out.