Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 12-08-2018, 09:54 AM
Knower
Tuff one

Hi everyone,
Just found out my husband cheated first he said he was sorry now he’s denying it. I haven’t been able to read for anyone and I’m sorry for all those who asked for a reading. I want to make sure I’m fully connected to give the correct reading and nothing misguided.
Can anyone tell me how my marriage will work out. If I’ll stay married or go through with a divorce. Or what you can see in my path coming along in the future. Please I hope to get a response. Thankyou for all those who read my post. Sending you love and light. ❤️😢❤️
Old 13-08-2018, 05:25 AM
Knower
I been meditating trying to let this problem go
Old 13-08-2018, 10:17 PM
Newbie ;)

I cant see what will become of your mariage. What I can sense is the image of a lioness. She is like the female strength and power you can call on who will guide you through this.
Old 15-08-2018, 05:09 AM
Knower
Thankyou I’m still searching within myself for the lion that was once there
Old 15-08-2018, 09:52 AM
Master
it is often difficult to intuitively seek answers when you are rocked off balance by disturbing events. But as time goes on your intuition will return and in my opinion that may be your best guide in the situation which you have described.

Will your marriage survive or not is secondary, while primary is how will you survive. Regardless whether you stay married or not, you may have a rocky road ahead. Your intimate trust has been betrayed and you are trying to decide can you regain that trust. If he first says that he is sorry and then later denies that it even happened; that is a red flag for concern. Why would he apologize in the first place if it never happened?

I think, from what little you have shared, you want to save your marriage. But whether or not you are fated to stay married or not is not something I can answer. Your relationship with your husband has been altered; is that alteration repairable. Without being overly suspicious, or totally blind, you will eventually know intuitively. At this point, until you have a firm answer, try to be open to your situation going either way. Some marriages do survive infidelity and some do not.

Be gentle with yourself and take care of you; this is important.
Old 15-08-2018, 07:30 PM
Knower
He thinks this is all funny or smirks when I ask him why did you do this to me. The hardest part for me is not hurting my children, and pretending everything is ok, when it’s not. I agree why apologize and then Deny, anything happened when the damage has been done. He isn’t my main focus in life my kids are however I am hurting. He’s asked me not to make it weird, as his wife who has been betrayed how can I not make it weird he has already made it weird. I’m just tired of being the only one holding on to a failed marriage. His parents are aware of our situation his mom told me to let it go. All her brothers cheated she has cheated but how can anyone be ok with this. It’s just already damaged but trying to get over it I wish I can. Thankyou to everyone who read or responded ��
Old 16-08-2018, 03:04 AM
Master
From what you have described it does not seem he is showing any respect for you or your concerns; this seems more important to you than he is taking it to be, and if others who know him, and his brothers, are advising you then it might be wise to consider their advice. If he is not taking this seriously, and he cheated, then he is likely to cheat again. Regardless whether he cheated or not, he should be taking your concerns seriously.

Like I said, you have a rocky emotional ride ahead, and I do understand your concern for your kids. The fact is they are most likely picking up on the vibes and emotionality of you and their dad right now, and depending on their age, they probably know more about this then you might imagine. If you want to save your marriage, I might suggest marriage counseling, but he has got to want to agree to attending such counseling, and if he sees no problem most likely he will not agree to attending counseling.

But from what you are saying, it seems you have already determined that your marriage has “failed.” In which case you might want to prepare your kids for an inevitable divorce between you and their dad. The other thing is will your husband grant you a divorce; will he sign the papers, etc. I would think that a smooth divorce proceeding would be preferable, but most people who divorce go through a distasteful legal proceeding. Something else you may have to prepare yourself for.

There is a time to hold on, and there is a time to let go, and only you can determine when that time has arrived. In today’s American culture, staying in a marriage because of the kids is not necessarily a good decision, even though it was the decision which our grandparents may have embraced. I was watching a movie about the actor/comedian Robin Williams, and how his wife allowed him to sleep with other women. Some people do have open marriages but that is not something which I embrace. A husband who cheats usually does not realize how they would feel if their wife cheated on them. They do not realize, or give any concern to, how their cheating will effect their kids. A person who cheats and gets away with it will most likely cheat again.
Old 16-08-2018, 03:12 AM
Knower
My kids will be turning 3 and 7. My almost 7 year old picked up on it, she doesn’t like the way he treats me and my almost 3 year old is acting more closer to me. She is a daddy’s girl but I try to keep things from them so they don’t have to worry. Yes I already determined it’s failed. His family gave him advice to stop and he just smirked. So I don’t think this is something to hold on too. It takes two to be devoted not just one.
Old 16-08-2018, 03:18 AM
Master
So it seems the only thing left is to prepare yourself, and your kids, for a divorce from your husband.
It appears you have a lot of support around you to help you and your kids through this difficult period.
God's speed.
Old 28-08-2018, 11:56 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

we are here for you if you need support.