Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 17-02-2017, 04:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Don't mind him, that weirdo is just holding a personal crusade against me. No matter sarcastic or serious, he always finds something wrong with my posts and feels the need to give me endless lectures about them which I don't even care about.

Ah he's allright, sometimes people take things the wrong way.

Old 17-02-2017, 04:12 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver
Ah he's allright, sometimes people take things the wrong way.

Well let's just say if he were on fire and I had a bucket of water with me I'd rather drink it.
Old 17-02-2017, 04:18 PM
Master
Bunny

Quote:
Well let's just say if he were on fire and I had a bucket of water with me I'd rather drink it.

I think we all feel that way about someone in our lives.

Let's not derail this thread too much.

Old 17-02-2017, 04:23 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I think we all feel that way about someone in our lives.

Let's not derail this thread too much.

Indeed.

And good idea. Now to get back on topic, do you like children?
Old 17-02-2017, 04:45 PM
Master
Fish

Quote:
Indeed.

And good idea. Now to get back on topic, do you like children?

I do.

I had a son, he passed on Valentine's Day of 2010.

What about you?

Old 17-02-2017, 04:56 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I do.

I had a son, he passed on Valentine's Day of 2010.

What about you?

Damn, sorry to hear that.

And not really myself though, I'm inexperienced with children and as such try to avoid them. And having spawns myself is not written in my to-do list.
Old 17-02-2017, 08:38 PM
Experiencer

Thanks for your responses. I don't have the strength to reply properly right now, sorry. Some of you helped, some of you didn't.

Silver, sorry for your loss. No, I don't meet anyone i'm interested in. Most the guys I meet are already taken.
Old 17-02-2017, 09:53 PM
Master
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntrepidExplorer
Thanks for your responses. I don't have the strength to reply properly right now, sorry. Some of you helped, some of you didn't.

Silver, sorry for your loss. No, I don't meet anyone i'm interested in. Most the guys I meet are already taken.

How many ways do you met these men? Is there a way to meet men that you haven't tried yet? All I can say is that I believe in miracles and you shouldn't give up finding someone...this is as much an encouragement for myself.

Old 18-02-2017, 12:29 AM
Deactivated Account

I would definitely speak to a professional/fertility counselor, really best advice.

I am wondering if you have worked on self love techniques? As far as the 'emotions' and thoughts that are circulating your mind, since this is not happening ( or hasn't happened) maybe you can work on coming to the total acceptance of the situation. Love, cherish and accept yourself completely for who you are and everything you are without carrying the belief that a child will define you or validate your self worth. Also, know that having a child is not the only way to have a meaningful and fulfilling life. My sister is well in her forties and she has come to the acceptance that it's most likely not in the cards for her to have children. Still, she is continuing with the mindset of living her best life possible, shes living very well, traveling the world too.

Best wishes on the matter.

Last edited by Clover : 18-02-2017 at 02:04 AM.
Old 18-02-2017, 02:57 AM
Pathfinder

I feel the opposite, the thought of having a child scares every part of me being Weigh the pros and cons, in your case...the cons appear to be outweighing the decision....... maybe trust why it hasn't happened and work from there