Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 03-07-2017, 07:57 PM
Experiencer
Divine Guidance Thread 07-03-17
Mystical Cat Tarot

The Moon

When the planet turns its face towards the dark, our nocturnal nature draws us out into the enchanted realms we know simply as the moon. This is a dominion of dreams that we explore with our senses fully awake. The subconscious spills into consciousness, allowing us to see what is not revealed by sight alone. All is not immediately known under the moon as it waxes and wanes from dark to light to dark again. Allow time for more to be revealed to you and don't trust what you see as being the complete truth. Be aware of secrecy, mystery, and the things that are not obvious and must be discerned with the inner eye as well as the outer. Trust your intuition. This card is for all of you that are feeling this change happen in there lives right now and are having a tough time with it, remember you are never alone, your angels are always with you helping you get though it.
Old 14-07-2017, 07:11 PM
Experiencer
Divine Guidance
07-14-17
Mystical Cat Tarot

The Emperor

Hold fast to things you know are righteous and good. Use your power wisely for the benefit of those in your care. Try not to be overpowering or demanding of others. Learn to share your power so that everyone feels useful and valuable. If you are under the paw of an oppressive leader yourself, speak up and make changes for the good of all concerned. True leadership combines heart and mind for the benefit of all.
Old 18-07-2017, 08:01 PM
Experiencer
Divine Guidance
07-18-17
Mystical Cat Tarot

Ace of Fire

This card signifies boldness, courage and creativity. The cats you meet here will challenge you and push you towards greatness. Creative opportunities are available to you now, as well as the energy and willpower to take advantage of them. If you are considering a new endeavor, the time is right. Enthusiasm will carry you forwards if you pursue the things that passionately interest you. Go for it!!
Old 22-07-2017, 09:49 PM
Deactivated Account

Adrift; Let go, and let the Universe handle the rest

Divine Guidance for 7-22-2017 the message is this;..Let it go, Whatever is weighing you.... let it go! Many things in life are beyond our control. Trust in the Universe; trust that everything you need will be provided; it's written in the stars. Can't make a descion right now? No worries, No descion is needed release, let go.. drift, float and allow whatever outcome will be ... know everything you desire is downstream; the Universe has already picked a time and place, so for now...let go, relax and let the current drift you to your destination ......

P.S. This card was sucked up by the tide this morning when I was at the beach[major face palm] . I was trying to get creative with sea shells and a strong tide comes in out of nowwhere and washes up my beautiful card LOL.. the card/affirmation was literal in every sense of the word, best wishes to you all and may you drift to right where you need to be
Old 22-07-2017, 10:23 PM
Ascender
Being really strapped for cash this week I bought a natty second-hand edition of The Silmarillion. Trying to clean it up a bit and see if could remove some of the musty smell I was a bit over zealous with the soapy sponge. The book is slightly mashed, but, actually smells quite fruity.

Ah, a Miss
Old 23-07-2017, 10:21 PM
Deactivated Account

haha, wonderful, Kine Lea! I thought for a second we had the same book /card ( I was about to fan out lol).
I cherish vintage collector items myself, especially books. Happy New Moon, and best wishes to you!
Old 23-07-2017, 11:00 PM
Ascender
I should have explained better, I suppose. A sort of coincidence. I put the wet book outside to dry but the rain came down.
I hope your card was not spoiled by the sea water.

The Silmarillion (with Tolkien's mandala on the front cover) is the same edition I had read 30+ yrs ago.
I would imagine back then that the word Silmarillion was code for silver strings, but I couldn't get a handle on the story for it was too dense for my powers of concentration. I was very scatterbrained at the time.
And now, right there on the very first page it mentions Illuvatar - creator of Middle Earth - I see now is code for Love Guitar.

All those many many years ago and I couldn't see the wood for the trees. dang!
Old 23-07-2017, 11:51 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kine Lea
I should have explained better, I suppose. A sort of coincidence. I put the wet book outside to dry but the rain came down.
I hope your card was not spoiled by the sea water.

The Silmarillion (with Tolkien's mandala on the front cover) is the same edition I had read 30+ yrs ago.
I would imagine back then that the word Silmarillion was code for silver strings, but I couldn't get a handle on the story for it was too dense for my powers of concentration. I was very scatterbrained at the time.
And now, right there on the very first page it mentions Illuvatar, the creator of Middle Earth - I see now is code for Love Guitar.

All those many many years ago and I couldn't see the wood for the trees. dang!

Hi Kine, Oh okay, I understand now. Love guitar, ah, well that aint to bad, hey.

Oh and my lovely card was snatched by the water that came up shore lol. ( I was trying to get creative, had it placed on the sand) the tide beat me before I could snap the pic with my son yelling, " omg, the ocean took your card" My gift to the sea, affirmed and released.
Old 26-07-2017, 08:50 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Happy New Moon, and best wishes to you!

Thank's, Clover ... it's a beauty!
Old 29-07-2017, 03:56 AM
Seeker

Today's Divine Guidance comes from Vesta's Art Tarot Deck

King of Air...
Quietly focus on his inner message as he opens up to your plans and ideas... He opens up to your truth.. The practical advice he can offer for you brings a knowledge that only can come when you surrender to his message... Acknowledge and accept The leader that lies within. someone who is a deep thinker.... Someone of works with the Air Element Intellect.... Mental thoughts, ideas, plans and intuition...
What message does this card have for you?