Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old Yesterday, 10:50 PM
Master
Incase I accidentally shouted, Good Morning VIETNAM!!

I can be that way sometimes. Gotta be careful
Old Today, 12:02 AM
Master
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron Lowe
Incase I accidentally shouted, Good Morning VIETNAM!!

I can be that way sometimes. Gotta be careful

Oh.

Old Today, 12:48 AM
Administrator
AaronLowe!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Hi everyone. I've been busy most of the day. I had to go grocery shopping this morning. I wanted some oranges so I can make some orange marmalade and the store didn't have a single one. I asked and found out because of the hurricane in FL and fires in CA there aren't any to sell! I found some at a different store but they are a bit pithy and cost $1.99 lb. I really needed them to get the marmalade made so I bought some. But a heads up to all of you.

Yeah, our temps are mid 70's today (23C) but they are supposed to go up to the 80's again later this week.

Talked to my sister and she said we are in for an La Niņa winter which means lots of snow. I don't know how she knows this stuff, but her husband used to be a commercial fisherman and they had to know this stuff.

Oh wow. Id consider 1.99 a steal! I miss eating oranges, when I was in Michigan!! I cant even afford the oranges here ( all year round) they definitely don't sell them cheap for the locals, its not only a tourist state but we are more about exporting. Article-Don't buy Oranges in Florida. Seriously, I wouldn't know if we had oranges for sale or not However, It should be interesting to see how the winter cropping goes, I read it will be one of the worse. I love orange juice : (

Oh oh, Not La Nina. I guess it wont be so bad being down here in the south
Old Today, 01:05 PM
Master
Good morning. Wow! I feel pretty good this morning. I had to get up early and get things picked up for my cleaning lady. She'll be here in about 45 minutes.

It's going to be another shorts day. Loving this fall weather.

Clover, I suspected another La Niņa. We've gotten a lot of rain in 2017 here in Colorado. More than usual.

Interesting article about the oranges. And it makes sense. Seems it would be advantageous to plant your own citrus trees if you have the room for them.

Aaron, Good Morning Vietnam was one of my favorite Robin Williams movies. Still can't believe he's gone.

Morning Jojo and tealily. Or whatever time of the day you pop in here.

If you hit rock bottom, start picking up rocks.
Old Today, 02:27 PM
Master
It's still morning here Linen... and a fine how do you do....

I'm working from home today.
it's a little chilly outside, Fall has finally decided to join us.
My hubby actually had the heat up a little this morning to take out the chill.
I am actually a little cold today, I am wearing a thermal top.
but in between the hot flashes that are medication induced. ugh.

Clover, I will have to check on the orange prices here... we have them year round too. I was hooked on the tangerines all summer... they were so sweet and juicy.

Good morning to you Aaron, glad to see you here, I also sometimes read the title as Good Morning Vietnam!!

Hi tealily and Silver!!

Have a great day everyone!!